00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ironbrandon22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

About the Upload/Edit Section

488 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

About the Upload/Edit Section 2014-06-29 23:54:13

Does it only take .jpg formats? Because when I upload this icon as a .png it went back to my old icon and I tried clearing my cache and deleting previous icon and upload it fresh but samething happened. If it does I feel like there should be fair warning under/next to the upload file tab don't ya think?

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to About the Upload/Edit Section 2014-07-01 05:00:04

At 6/29/14 11:54 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: Does it only take .jpg formats?

jpg, png and gif should all work fine. Maybe try a different image and see if it's the specific image there's a problem with?

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to About the Upload/Edit Section 2014-07-01 12:38:56

that's happening to me too

Response to About the Upload/Edit Section 2014-07-04 19:02:19

At 6/29/14 11:54 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: Does it only take .jpg formats? Because when I upload this icon as a .png it went back to my old icon and I tried clearing my cache and deleting previous icon and upload it fresh but samething happened. If it does I feel like there should be fair warning under/next to the upload file tab don't ya think?

I'm having this same problem with submitting art.
It won't let me change files anymore. It will let me "upload" but the recut popup doesn't happen so it won't let me submit anything.
And it got worse today, now I can't submit anything new at all because the icon cutter doesn't come up even with new submissions.

Response to About the Upload/Edit Section 2014-07-05 23:05:05

At 7/4/14 07:02 PM, HSuits wrote:
At 6/29/14 11:54 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: Does it only take .jpg formats? Because when I upload this icon as a .png it went back to my old icon and I tried clearing my cache and deleting previous icon and upload it fresh but samething happened.
I'm having this same problem with submitting art.

NG sometimes has issues with its internal cache, usually changing the name of the uploaded file works.

Response to About the Upload/Edit Section 2014-07-05 23:50:01

At 7/5/14 11:05 PM, MSGhero wrote: NG sometimes has issues with its internal cache, usually changing the name of the uploaded file works.

Actually I kinda noticed that, I hope they fix it soon.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to About the Upload/Edit Section 2014-07-05 23:54:08

Yup they really need to fix this. I mean it was fine when I reformatted it to .jpg now this?

About the Upload/Edit Section

Get lyrically fit!!!!

BBS Signature