00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LettySupremacy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help my hungry back by feeding it?

653 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Haven't sought out any sort of feedback or constructive criticism for my work in a long time - which I believe is really important, so any comments you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated.

This first one; Sharpies and water colour

+

BBS Signature

Response to Help my hungry back by feeding it? 2014-06-01 06:28:21

I've developed a real hard-on for water color paints in the last few months;

+

BBS Signature

Response to Help my hungry back by feeding it? 2014-06-01 06:29:23

Multiple posts is probably a really gloopy way of doing this but HEY here's another one;

+

BBS Signature

Response to Help my hungry back by feeding it? 2014-06-01 06:30:57

Photoshop butchered the colours a bit with this, I kinda don't like how it turned out much anyway - the asymmetry makes my balls ache;

+

BBS Signature

Response to Help my hungry back by feeding it? 2014-06-01 16:28:10

At 6/1/14 06:30 AM, Krebskopf wrote: Photoshop butchered the colours a bit with this, I kinda don't like how it turned out much anyway - the asymmetry makes my balls ache;

You know, this is a really great piece, despite the asymmetry, but even with that it's not so bad! It makes me feel like the monster is actually moving, hovering towards the girl, kind of a creepy vibe than if it were directly behind her.I love your color work, and all the details in your stuff. All very clean. And hey, If you don't like the asymmetry, why not add something to make it symmetrical? I dunno, maybe something on the top right? To give it an "S" shape. Anyway, you have a certain style and theme in your work, which is great. Although it does seem like something is missing to give each piece that finishing "mark", something to leave an impression. That's my opinion, other than that, you've got great technique!

Response to Help my hungry back by feeding it? 2014-06-01 18:22:30

At 6/1/14 06:28 AM, Krebskopf wrote: I've developed a real hard-on for water color paints in the last few months;

I really like this one.

Scratch that, I like all the stuff in this thread so far. It's really interesting for sure. Keep posting!

"People could care less about you, what people really care about though, is the image of you. The idea of you."

Response to Help my hungry back by feeding it? 2014-06-02 03:32:52

At 6/1/14 04:28 PM, SukiWukiDookie wrote:
At 6/1/14 06:30 AM, Krebskopf wrote: Photoshop butchered the colours a bit with this, I kinda don't like how it turned out much anyway - the asymmetry makes my balls ache;
Anyway, you have a certain style and theme in your work, which is great. Although it does seem like something is missing to give each piece that finishing "mark", something to leave an impression. That's my opinion, other than that, you've got great technique!

Thanks very much, if you've any suggestions for giving it that extra bit of 'zing' then I'm all ears.

+

BBS Signature

Response to Help my hungry back by feeding it? 2014-06-02 19:34:09

japanese period blood is the greatest!!!

+

BBS Signature