00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Alien abduction survival?

555 Views | 13 Replies

Alien abduction survival? 2014-04-17 20:43:05

How would you survive being abducted by aliens? Do you think you would return back to Earth?

I would most likely live. I aint a special person to take, so being a boring person they won't want to abduct me. Maybe kill me for fun but not abduct for science or slave for illegal drug cartels.

(I was thinking of aliens but then I drifted to normal aliens.)

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to Alien abduction survival? 2014-04-17 22:04:00

At 4/17/14 08:44 PM, SithCorduroy wrote: Alien abduction is bullshit so I don't have to worry about it.

Thank you for not contributing to the thread.

STOP FUCKING 1+!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Alien abduction survival? 2014-04-17 22:38:13

At 4/17/14 08:44 PM, SithCorduroy wrote: Alien abduction is bullshit so I don't have to worry about it.

How would you know? Prove it's bullshit.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Alien abduction survival? 2014-04-17 22:46:05

You don't, you get probed forcefully.

BBS Signature

Response to Alien abduction survival? 2014-04-17 22:48:12

oh, baby. the key to survival in the case of an alien abduction is simple
put them on the receiving end of probing

Response to Alien abduction survival? 2014-04-17 22:51:27

Why would I want to leave? Montana Wildhack would be lonely without me...

Response to Alien abduction survival? 2014-04-17 23:09:09

At 4/17/14 08:43 PM, fmn335 wrote: How would you survive being abducted by aliens? Do you think you would return back to Earth?

This is... such a vague... so many possible scenarios... Such ambiguous... Wow...

I would most likely live. I aint a special person to take, so being a boring person they won't want to abduct me. Maybe kill me for fun but not abduct for science or slave for illegal drug cartels.

Cooperation, bargaining useful skills/knowledge/connections, always having something up my sleeve (making them depend on my info, drawing out the process, knowing somebody, anything that perpetuates my value).

(I was thinking of aliens but then I drifted to normal aliens.)

You seem to have thought about this very deeply.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to Alien abduction survival? 2014-04-17 23:17:06

At 4/17/14 08:43 PM, fmn335 wrote: How would you survive being abducted by aliens?

Laxatives.

Response to Alien abduction survival? 2014-04-17 23:30:53

At 4/17/14 11:16 PM, SithCorduroy wrote:
At 4/17/14 10:38 PM, Slint wrote:
How would you know? Prove it's bullshit.
I don't have to prove shit.

The burden of proof is on the people who believe this crap.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
The ball's on your side.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

BBS Signature

Response to Alien abduction survival? 2014-04-17 23:33:20

At 4/17/14 11:30 PM, StorybookSeven wrote: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
The ball's on your side.

You're gaining ground.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to Alien abduction survival? 2014-04-17 23:39:31

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

BBS Signature

Response to Alien abduction survival? 2014-04-18 03:33:46

At 4/17/14 11:39 PM, StorybookSeven wrote: There could be a good chance we might not.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/25/stephen-hawking-aliens_n_551035.html#s84595title=Charlie_Rose_

I don't really care for Steven Hawking. I respect him for over coming his disabilities to become a notable man of science, but I don't respect him for the fact that he thinks he is above everyone else.

I can agree though that if we were to find or meet intelligent life we must have some kind of guard up, but not come off as threatening or completely have our guns pointed at them.

We don't have to be trusting, but we don't have to assume either. The only way to truly know is fact, beyond fact we have speculation. Speculation can become anybody's playing field for their imagination.

Steve is alright, he just needs to get over his ego and primitive fear.

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to Alien abduction survival? 2014-04-18 05:29:18

At 4/18/14 03:33 AM, fmn335 wrote:
At 4/17/14 11:39 PM, StorybookSeven wrote: There could be a good chance we might not.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/25/stephen-hawking-aliens_n_551035.html#s84595title=Charlie_Rose_
I don't really care for Steven Hawking. I respect him for over coming his disabilities to become a notable man of science, but I don't respect him for the fact that he thinks he is above everyone else.

I can agree though that if we were to find or meet intelligent life we must have some kind of guard up, but not come off as threatening or completely have our guns pointed at them.

We don't have to be trusting, but we don't have to assume either. The only way to truly know is fact, beyond fact we have speculation. Speculation can become anybody's playing field for their imagination.

Steve is alright, he just needs to get over his ego and primitive fear.

Does he he think that way? I've never personally read anything of his, but I used the idea from that quite in a separate writing once. If we encounter anything we can really interact with, neutrality would be best, I think. Although, if the heads of science at the time aren't the first to interact with the life forms, I would be nervous if it were military personnel instead, because of a common tendency the States had with starting unofficial conflicts.

BBS Signature

Response to Alien abduction survival? 2014-04-18 09:54:47

At 4/17/14 11:30 PM, StorybookSeven wrote:
At 4/17/14 11:16 PM, SithCorduroy wrote: The burden of proof is on the people who believe this crap.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
The ball's on your side.

Oh snap.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature