00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Americans are easily afraid

528 Views | 12 Replies

Americans are easily afraid 2014-04-13 22:55:21

You are not afraid of guns killing people in school. But you are afraid of paranormal forces which is the reason why those shitty make belief movies about ghost sell well in the states. I don't know whether to find it funny or sad.

Response to Americans are easily afraid 2014-04-13 23:01:59

At 4/13/14 10:58 PM, Piggler wrote:
At 4/13/14 10:55 PM, Helluis12 wrote: You are not afraid of guns killing people in school.
Actually, millions of people are afraid of that.

What makes you think that Americans are not afraid of school shootings?

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

BBS Signature

Response to Americans are easily afraid 2014-04-13 23:06:36

generalizations, tsk tsk

BBS Signature

Response to Americans are easily afraid 2014-04-13 23:08:03

At 4/13/14 10:55 PM, Helluis12 wrote: You are not afraid of guns killing people in school. But you are afraid of paranormal forces which is the reason why those shitty make belief movies about ghost sell well in the states. I don't know whether to find it funny or sad.

There is a horror genre for movies specifically to scare the people that watch them. This is not comparable to the fear of firing in life or of a shooting in school. All your post demonstrates is that you are a very ignorant individual for thinking that all Americans couldn't care less about shootings.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

BBS Signature

Response to Americans are easily afraid 2014-04-13 23:09:05

At 4/13/14 10:55 PM, Helluis12 wrote: You are not afraid of guns killing people in school. But you are afraid of paranormal forces which is the reason why those shitty make belief movies about ghost sell well in the states. I don't know whether to find it funny or sad.

I'm more afraid of the fact that you will likely keep posting stupid crap until the board collapse from massive amount of stupidity that have been plaguing for years.

I'm also afraid for my sports team as they might blow this season and may have to rebuild for few years because they don't have a viable replacement for their aging star players.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Americans are easily afraid 2014-04-13 23:11:30

american government made americans scared. their brainwashing ways can manipulate millions of people

Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature

Response to Americans are easily afraid 2014-04-13 23:16:26

At 4/13/14 11:11 PM, PotHeadParadise wrote: american government made americans scared. their brainwashing ways can manipulate millions of people

Are you a prophet in your free time?

Response to Americans are easily afraid 2014-04-13 23:19:55

At 4/13/14 11:17 PM, FordV8 wrote: Britbongs are easily afraid of guns and sharp tools, even forks, but not afraid of islam taking over london. I'm not sure if that's funny or sad.

Sadly i agree.

Response to Americans are easily afraid 2014-04-13 23:20:27

At 4/13/14 11:16 PM, 717TURD wrote:
At 4/13/14 11:11 PM, PotHeadParadise wrote: american government made americans scared. their brainwashing ways can manipulate millions of people
Are you a prophet in your free time?

just spreading the truth

Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature

Response to Americans are easily afraid 2014-04-13 23:23:47

I am American.
I would be scared out of my mind had someone brought a gun to my school and started shooting.
I find paranormal activity more interesting than scary.

Sorry to rain on your parade OP.

This post made possible by Plymouth58.

It's muh birthday. Where is my caik? 5/8/1994 - 5/8/2014

Beer next year!

BBS Signature

Response to Americans are easily afraid 2014-04-13 23:24:11

There are only few things I fear. Nuclear weapons, dying from an unstoppable disease, and wasps/hornets.

I've gotten over my arachnophobia.

Bees stress me out too, but I know they're important so I just stay the fuck away.

At 4/13/14 11:05 PM, exudaz wrote: Please, tell us about the utopia you're from where everyone is perfect and the rivers are filled with Dr. Pepper.

Thats a really specific render, and I am all for it.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Americans are easily afraid 2014-04-13 23:25:59

At 4/13/14 11:05 PM, exudaz wrote: Please, tell us about the utopia you're from where everyone is perfect and the rivers are filled with Dr. Pepper.

Forget the fear of school shootings, I really want rivers filled with Dr. Pepper now.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Americans are easily afraid 2014-04-13 23:29:45

Umm... What?

Seriously?

Your generalization is so severely retarded (in the literal sense of the term: characterized by a slowness or limitation in intellectual understanding and awareness, emotional development, academic progress, etc.) that I must not even begin to afraid of before more than how more plularly thus shit will continue,,,

Dogetext was/is quite a bit intentional bro...

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature