00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

jdsdfeasdfr4e32qws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm proud to be from Earth

439 Views | 7 Replies

I'm proud to be from Earth 2014-04-12 21:20:14

Earth is the best planet in the galaxy. I'm a proud Earthling and all other planets suck. Humans are the superior intelligent lifeform and are superior to people from other planets.

Response to I'm proud to be from Earth 2014-04-12 21:23:49

I don't disagree

Response to I'm proud to be from Earth 2014-04-12 21:24:00

A Vulcan could beat your ass literally and figuratively.

I wonder how much you're trying to compensate for.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm proud to be from Earth 2014-04-12 21:45:56

At 4/12/14 09:29 PM, Thor wrote: I've always disliked how humans are seen as vanilla or the "standard" in science fiction. We must be fucking amazing to any other intelligent races out there.

I doubt it. If any other intelligent life has observed us and is at or past our level of intelligence, they'd see a civilization that collapses in on itself from selfish corruption as much as it sits in stark realization of an essence larger than itself.

For the most part, we're pretty misguided.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm proud to be from Earth 2014-04-12 21:53:25

i would quite like to visit thessia before i die but that's just wishful thinking

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to I'm proud to be from Earth 2014-04-12 21:55:10

At 4/12/14 09:53 PM, Natick wrote: i would quite like to visit thessia before i die but that's just wishful thinking

I want to see Saturn, myself. It could happen.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm proud to be from Earth 2014-04-12 22:11:59

omg racist

Response to I'm proud to be from Earth 2014-04-12 22:34:15

I don't know, the galaxy is pretty large. I'm pretty sure that solar system would be a more accurate choice, but even then, we might lose out to some microbes hidden away on a desolate rock.