00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

zackstack96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Canadian Club

82,996 Views | 2,146 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 09:03:21

it stinks, that we don't get any hockey. they're gonna lose a lot of money and fans over a stupid lockout. they're ruining they're own business. but anyway, canadaians can savour the fact that we won the world cup, the americans just have to wait.
4 straight international titles for canada
2002 olympics
2003 worlds
2004 worlds
2004 world cup

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 09:43:17

At 9/17/04 09:03 AM, ags_glg_ocdn_llb_11 wrote: it stinks, that we don't get any hockey. they're gonna lose a lot of money and fans over a stupid lockout. they're ruining they're own business. but anyway, canadaians can savour the fact that we won the world cup, the americans just have to wait.
2002 olympics
2003 worlds
2004 worlds
2004 world cup

Haha...there are 5 in a row! You forgot the womens in Olympics! They count too. Everything counts except exibition games.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 11:46:16

At 9/17/04 09:03 AM, ags_glg_ocdn_llb_11 wrote: it stinks, that we don't get any hockey. they're gonna lose a lot of money and fans over a stupid lockout. they're ruining they're own business. but anyway, canadaians can savour the fact that we won the world cup, the americans just have to wait.
2002 olympics
2003 worlds
2004 worlds
2004 world cup

What? Americans dont give a fuck about HOCKEY. This is why NHL is the only Professional Sport on tv that PAYS to be on TV. Football, basketball and even Golf get paid for the privledge to show it. And if hockey is soo great than how come they get paid the most and BITCH!!! the most.. talk about pussies.. ohhh thats right.. thats why you have free health care.. every canadian is a fucking pussy so they have to go to the doctor for medicane so they can stop bitching.

What? Olympics ? What America completly OWNED every country.. how many medals did Canada get ?

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 12:09:27

You are the biggest asshole ever.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 12:16:45

You dont mention America in a Canada thread.. even more about a sport that quite frankly is full of pussies, The main reason why Canada is sooo good @ it.

I'd love to see Canada do any American Sport.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 13:45:18

the fact is that americans are too self centred (canadian spelling, asshole). they don't give a rat's ass about other countries. all the americans i know tell me that they don't know who canada's prime minister is because they have enough trouble understanding their own political system.
canada posts the nfl in canadian newspapers and on canadian sports channels (the score, tsn, sportnet) but the americans don't even know that canada has a football league.
we're better than you at hockey, and lacrosse. truth be told, that's what we care about the most. we don't care about basketball. the americans in my cabin at camp tell me that the cfl (canadian football league) is a copy of the nfl. wrong. the toronto team has been around since 1873. first grey cup (which is our super bowl) was in 1909. first super bowl: 1963. the cfl is over 50 years older than the nfl.
btw, u guys don't own the world. O CANADA!!!

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 13:49:39

Anyone here watched Due South?

*grabs dick*

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 15:04:47

At 9/17/04 12:16 PM, xlaw42 wrote: You dont mention America in a Canada thread.. even more about a sport that quite frankly is full of pussies

Pussies eh? You're a moron. Yeah the only sport that allows bare-knuckle fighting and hard smashing hits into the boards, is full of pussies. The only toughest sport in America that even compares is Football, but even then the guys are so geared up and the most they do is have a bunch grunts crash into each other. Tell me your logic in saying Hockey is a pussy sport? You surely aren't talking about Canadian players thats for sure :D

Canadian Club

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 15:11:52

At 9/17/04 11:46 AM, xlaw42 wrote: What? Olympics ? What America completly OWNED every country.. how many medals did Canada get ?

Yeah ok well first off, Canada hardly focuses on the Summer Olympics. Just as you say Americans don't give a fuck about hockey, Canada doesn't give a fuck about summer games. On the Winter Olympics... what team was owned again? Oh I seem to recall the U.S. getting OWNED by Team Canada in both the men's and woman's hockey. We even did it in your country, which makes it even more sweeeeeeter LOL.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 15:12:33

:At 9/17/04 01:45 PM, ags_glg_ocdn_llb_11 wrote:
americans are too self centred (canadian spelling, asshole). they don't give a rat's ass about other countries.

Iraq ?

:all the americans i know tell me that they don't know who canada's prime minister

Why would we care ? Canada does shit for the world, and even less for America.

:O CANADA!!!

You know for being a Canadan ur an ignorant prick. I wonder when your country will finally take the pot leaf off their flag

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 15:15:29

At 9/17/04 03:04 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote:
At 9/17/04 12:16 PM, xlaw42 wrote:

Fighting in a sporting Event.. Hrmm Sounds like Boxing.. yeah we got that.. and an AMERICAN thing.. or do u like Kick Boxing better ?

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 15:19:27

At 9/17/04 03:12 PM, xlaw42 wrote: You know for being a Canadan ur an ignorant prick. I wonder when your country will finally take the pot leaf off their flag

And this, folks, is the reason Americans are critisized and laughed at by other countries. You're too obsessed with yourself to actually think about the material in an arguement and make sensible decisions.

Also, you're a fucking moron for thinking our flag has a pot leaf on it. Have you ever even seen a pot leaf? Unlikely... that's probably why you got it confused with a fucking maple leaf.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 15:21:24

At 9/17/04 03:15 PM, xlaw42 wrote: Fighting in a sporting Event.. Hrmm Sounds like Boxing.. yeah we got that.. and an AMERICAN thing.. or do u like Kick Boxing better ?

WAIT A SECOND!
Isn't Lennox Lewis a Canadian? He was last time I checked.
And you're insulting yourself even further. He said BARE KNUCKLE. Do they box without gloves? No. Get your head out of your ass, redneck.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 15:25:24

you fuckers with the "fuck canada" sigs deserve to die. if i ever found one of you i would make you eat your own shit. dickheads

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 15:25:25

At 9/17/04 03:15 PM, xlaw42 wrote: Fighting in a sporting Event.. Hrmm Sounds like Boxing.. yeah we got that.. and an AMERICAN thing.. or do u like Kick Boxing better ?

Um I said "bare-knuckle" brawls. In hockey, they take their gloves off and the worst they get is a 5 minute penalty. Not like in American sports where they get fined and suspended from playing for a few games. The only thing that comes close is the UFC, but at least Hockey's got both team sport and fighting all in one.

As for Boxing and Kick-boxing, I do like both of those sports as well. Kick-boxing is actually more exciting to watch IMO, or Welter weights in Boxing, not so much the heavy weights anymore.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 15:33:13

At 9/17/04 03:04 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote:
At 9/17/04 12:16 PM, xlaw42 wrote: You dont mention America in a Canada thread.. even more about a sport that quite frankly is full of pussies
Pussies eh? You're a moron. Yeah the only sport that allows bare-knuckle fighting and hard smashing hits into the boards, is full of pussies?

I stopped by to see how everyone (all you Canadians that is) felt about Canada's reclaiming of title, THE BEST. Haha! The first thing I see is a hockey fight going on. I love this thread. The NHL lockout sucks big time. "Oh god here come the withdrawal symptoms". If anyone was curious I pulled up the stats for the World Cup of Hockey back to when it began in 1976 (it was called the Canada Cup back then, and for good reason). These are the countries that won the cup for that year.

1976 - Canada
1981 - USSR (Russia)
1984 - Canada
1987 - Canada
1991 - Canada
1996 - USA
2002 - Canada

It's easy to see why IT'S OUR GAME!!!

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 15:41:30

At 9/17/04 03:21 PM, Bertuzzi44 wrote:
WAIT A SECOND!
Isn't Lennox Lewis a Canadian? WOW ur an idiot. he was born in the UK ! wow ur a stupid fuck

And hes only good cause the Heavy hitters on Boxing are gone. You want a heavy hitter look @ Bob Sapp from USA hes in Boxing and could fucking kill Lewis

And you mention hockey being real men by fighting. They are all like 5'1 and 130lbs that cant hit worth shit. hell i remember those fights too, they happened in elementary school between little kids

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 15:42:36

Yeah pussy sport my ass. More like hockey's one of the toughest sports on the planet.

Canadian Club

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 15:47:20

At 9/17/04 03:42 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote: Yeah pussy sport my ass. More like hockey's one of the toughest sports on the planet.

So Hockey players like having Gay sex? whats your point ?

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 15:50:26

At 9/17/04 03:41 PM, xlaw42 wrote: They are all like 5'1 and 130lbs that cant hit worth shit. hell i remember those fights too, they happened in elementary school between little kids

You're fucking retarded. I guess if fighting's for pussies, you'd consider knitting for tough guys LOL. So are you going to knit me a sweater xlaw?

Oh yeah and the average height in hockey is 6'2'', hardly 5'1''. There's not a single player on the ice that short, unless maybe you're talking about the woman's league. The shortest players I've ever heard of are like Fleury who's 5'6'' and he's one tough motherfucker who has no problem flying into you like a cannon ball.

You really are making a fool of yourself xlaw from showing your obvious ignorance of the game.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 15:54:42

At 9/17/04 03:47 PM, xlaw42 wrote: So Hockey players like having Gay sex? whats your point ?

You got weird fantasies man. I suppose when you watch Football, you focus on their tight pants and pretend their having a big orgy on the field LOL

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 15:55:29

At 9/17/04 03:50 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote:
At 9/17/04 03:41 PM, xlaw42 wrote:
You really are making a fool of yourself xlaw from showing your obvious ignorance of the game.

I dont know alot about hockey.. but i know Martin St something looks like a faggot and also a midget

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 15:57:14

At 9/17/04 03:54 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote:
At 9/17/04 03:47 PM, xlaw42 wrote: So Hockey players like having Gay sex? whats your point ?
I suppose when you watch Football, you focus on their tight pants and pretend their having a big orgy on the field LOL

I thought that was what the NFL's all about?..
Meh.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 16:02:06

At 9/17/04 03:54 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote:
You got weird fantasies man. I suppose when you watch Football, you focus on their tight pants and pretend their having a big orgy on the field LOL

Killer have you looked at the picture posted. The man is clearly trying to dry hump the other guy. Thats really gay

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 16:10:32

At 9/17/04 03:55 PM, xlaw42 wrote:

Forget it BBB, he's not worth the effort. However I do find it amusing that someone who obviously has a hatred for another country won't list his own place of origin. Brave lad.

I dont know alot about hockey.. but i know Martin St something looks like a faggot and also a midget.

So..... you got a thing for circus dwarfs xlaw42?

I was going to suggest a game of "Spot the Retard" but that would be too easy now.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 17:52:36

I dont know alot about hockey.. but i know Martin St something looks like a faggot and also a midget

Hey hey hey. He is still 5'8"ish...i mean 170cm ish...and almost 200 pounds. You calling him a midget? Even that fool could knock you on your ass. And the reason why people call hockey a pussy sport is because they don't have the guts to paly it themselves. And lets see...For most sports, Canadians invented them or are more updated versions of very old sports. Rarely americans make up sports. Basketball - Canadian, Hockey - Canadian, Lacrosse - Canadian. The only good physical sport besides hockey is either Lacrosse (CANADIAN!!!) or Rugby..and americans (see no uppercase a) suck at that sport too. The only sports they are slightly good at is football (they are padded to hell and more than half the game is just making a gay play from a playbook) or track (because of steroids). Boxing is okay...but not great.And also...who is the dumbiest president in the world....BUSH! And Canada has free healthcare (not actually free) so taht EVERYONE can be treated equally.

Americans are Fascists!!!!! hahaaha you probably don't know what that is

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 19:47:56

At 9/17/04 04:02 PM, xlaw42 wrote: Killer have you looked at the picture posted. The man is clearly trying to dry hump the other guy. Thats really gay

Ok I think it's best if you don't even watch hockey at all because your interpretation, is creeping me out.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 21:25:29

At 9/17/04 05:52 PM, StrongMatt wrote:

:Basketball - Canadian,

Thats why they suck horribly @ it ?

Hockey - Canadian,

Thats why Hockey is being locked out, no one cares for it / Players are pussies

Lacrosse - Canadian.

You're serious arnt you ? thats pure fucking ignorance.. fucking Lax was done by the Indians u STUPID bitch

:Rugby..

austrillia did the most for Rugby, Fuck Canada on thats hit

:and americans (see no uppercase a) suck at that sport too. The only sports they are slightly good at is football.

thats why they won 103 Medals in the recent Olympics which was #1

Vs.

Canada with 19 Medals and came in #19 place.

Yup my bad American's suck @ Sports

Thats why they won
(they are padded to hell...

Wait last i knew HOCKEY WAS AS PADDED AS FOOTBALL

Damn your a STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!!

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 21:30:34

My bad.. correction.. Canada did not get 19 medals.. that is what place they came in. They got 12 Medals..

Also going back to the Boxing Kick Boxing.. Who would dare fuck with this American: Bob Sapp

Canadian Club

Response to Canadian Club 2004-09-17 22:30:29

So how about that Lockout? I think that really sucks eh? I mean, how increadably shitty is that, if they don't get it over with by this January, then it's gonna go straight to next January....i mean...it's gonna be so increadably boring without hockey and the playoffs....

BBS Signature