00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Canadian Club

82,683 Views | 2,146 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-02 22:27:33

At 8/2/04 10:25 PM, Crossofdevil wrote:
At 8/2/04 10:24 PM, -Rocketman- wrote: ahhh for shit sakes....the Anti-Canadian club is revived once again...
yayyyyyyyyy thanks to me^_^

congratulations, here have a gun...its in the american constitution for every white man to have one...maybe if ur lucky you might kill yourself with it lol

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-02 22:29:39

At 8/2/04 10:27 PM, -Rocketman- wrote: congratulations, here have a gun...its in the american constitution for every white man to have one...maybe if ur lucky you might kill yourself with it lol

Not before he sodomizes himself with it.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-02 22:38:53

At 8/2/04 10:35 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: Wat are you trying to act smart with words i dont know you computer nerd.

Sodomize = Shove the gun up your ass.
Everyone knows that fucking word. Maybe you should go back to grade 2, and learn how to spell, before you can come to conclusions about other people/the country they live in.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-02 22:49:54

At 8/2/04 10:46 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: Already done and wat an offence man im in pre school dumass noob?:D

What?
You're in preschool dumbass noob?
Uneducated Quebecers, always wanting to separate from Canada..

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-02 23:31:24

At 8/2/04 10:35 PM, Crossofdevil wrote:
At 8/2/04 10:29 PM, Bertuzzi44 wrote:
At 8/2/04 10:27 PM, -Rocketman- wrote: congratulations, here have a gun...its in the american constitution for every white man to have one...maybe if ur lucky you might kill yourself with it lol
Not before he sodomizes himself with it.
Wat are you trying to act smart with words i dont know you computer nerd.

There...that explains it...he doesn't know the meaning of words....such as 'suck'...ask your mom...she'll even give you a demo...trust me :D

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-02 23:39:45

At 8/2/04 11:31 PM, StrongMatt wrote:

There...that explains it...he doesn't know the meaning of words....such as 'suck'...ask your mom...she'll even give you a demo...trust me :D

BURN, You are officially my hero. *claps*

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-03 00:50:23

hmm america the only major sport they would have without canada would be baseball. And who here is a big fan of baseball? Canada, is one of the whealtest countrys for they are the closest to being out of debt in the world. America is about 3 trillion dollars in debt. But they dont care...Canada has stronger beer, stronger weed, and hotter chicks. That is my canada vs. america post.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-03 00:52:08

At 8/3/04 12:50 AM, NoTears wrote: stuff

You have my vote *SALUTE*

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-03 00:52:34

reply to whole quebec thing.
You know what if quebec did manage to seperate itself and big a gaint wall seperating how long you think it last? Ask yourself, how long did the olypmic stadium they built last.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-03 01:01:19

sorry not last how long it took to be finished, and what condition is it in? Heres a news article on it:

Olympic Stadium has been one of the most criticized stadiums in recent years, and probably for good reason. When it was built for the 1976 Olympics, it was meant to be retractable, but apparently they ran out of money so didn't make it retractable until the early 1990's. And when the roof was finally retractable, they had numerous problems with it. Needless to say, the roof was never retractable in the same sense as Skydome's or Enron Field's. After playing some years with it on, and some with it off, Olympic Stadium is now permanently a dome. Besides the problems with the roof, other structural problems have surfaced in recent years. It is clear that Montreal needs a new park, but whether they will ever get one is very unclear. The park itself is really not a bad place to see a game. Unlike the Metrodome in Minneapolis, Olympic Stadium is at least configured properly for baseball. If it didn't have the roof and artificial turf, baseball fans would like this park a lot more. The concourse area features numerous concessions stands featuring a wide variety of food, though most of it is supplied by chain restaurants such as McDonalds. The main souvenir store is actually located outside the gates to the park, which is a bit odd since you can't access it once you are inside the park. My biggest problem with the park is its location, as there doesn't seem to be an easy way to access it. It is necessary to drive through the downtown which becomes a problem on the way out. Also, all the parking is in garages which makes getting out quickly a problem. Of course with the sparse crowds they have been drawing, this probably is not a major concern. This is one city that actually needs a new ballpark, but may not get one. Hopefully this does not mean they will lose their franchise, though

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-03 13:07:42

This thread is getting lamer and lamer and is slowly turning into a flame war.

Maybe if were lucky, an admin will lock it.

Sorry guys, but you gotta admit... This thread has lost all interest in every way possible.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-03 13:11:17

At 8/3/04 01:09 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: Yes it did canada suks.

again with the flame wars.
It's amazing how such an ingrateful bastard as yourself manages to make fun of his own country.
You REALLY have no idea how lucky you are to be Canadian.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-03 13:15:34

At 8/3/04 01:14 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: You no what my parents say they say fuk this country y

your parents obviously have a mental disability, I suggest finding them some help.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-03 14:53:40

At 8/3/04 01:18 PM, Crossofdevil wrote:
your parents obviously have a mental disability, I suggest finding them some help.
lol they dont because there smart my dads a docte and my moms a secretary at dante school u misrable shit and do u no how much we make a year? close to the 150 thousand range. Im not sure but may b even in the 200 thousand range and im wondering what ure parents do for a living do they pik up the trash? Are they hobos begging for money probably.

What does it matter how much $$ they make...anyways...if you and your parents hate Canada so much and you have so much $$...then just leave...it would make all of us a lot happier...unless your lying.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-03 19:04:58

At 8/3/04 05:50 PM, Crossofdevil wrote:
What does it matter how much $$ they make...anyways...if you and your parents hate Canada so much and you have so much $$...then just leave...it would make all of us a lot happier...unless your lying.
problem is we have to stay cuz they need my dad at the hospital DUH!!!

you are a really bad liar.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-03 19:10:27

Well, I'm back. If you ever get a chance, go white water rafting. It was awesome. I'm just letting you know that I'm here before reading the posts that were made while I was gone.

Thank you for depositing for me j00bie, I love my new boxing glove!

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-03 19:20:00

Not a problem, I posted about your level up (using your account, lol) in the Wi/Ht level up lounge!

i also acidentally made a post earlier in this thread using your account, i forgot to log off of it before posting again.

So you have a whole 2 more posts then you left!

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-03 19:33:03

At 8/3/04 05:50 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: bullshit.

Just to let you know, you should hate your parents. The more money they make, the more taxes they pay. So your parents are giving a shitload of money to the country that you hate.

As for America attacking Canada, I don't think so. Afganistan was justified, barely. With the Iraq war, they got by using bullying tactics. If they ever tried to attack Canada, they would have the united armies of pretty much all of the free countries in the world on their doorstep. Even Bush isn't stupid enough to risk that.

Now, if you want to go to Iraq, go right the fuck ahead. You can be the one Canadian that gets killed by "friendly fire" who no one gives a shit about.

j00bie, I should have told you this. My ride got here late so I was able to deposit the first night. Thanks for posting in the Wi/Ht lounge for me.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-03 19:46:42

I have a idea, Crossofdevil... lets play the quiet game, you go first. First person to speak, loses. READY, GET SET, GO!!

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-03 19:58:16

At 8/3/04 07:33 PM, Canada_Rules wrote: stuff

That's funny...because it's true. If the US attacked ANY Unitied Nations country...they will get attacked by ALL of them....Britain, France, Russia, you name it...and probably others cause nearly every country in the world loves Canada and hates the states.

Anyways....Since I spoke I lose but the rest of you are still in it.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-03 20:35:39

At 8/3/04 07:33 PM, Canada_Rules wrote: j00bie, I should have told you this. My ride got here late so I was able to deposit the first night. Thanks for posting in the Wi/Ht lounge for me.

LOL! It kept saying You deposited the exp, but I didnt believe it!

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-03 22:49:33

ok so moving onto another topic who here likes to ski? downhill? thats what I like to do! lol Whcih CANADIAN ski hills have you been to? and which are your favorites? Ive only been to Poley and Crabbe(sp?) mountain in NewBrunswick but the latter was the best.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-03 23:37:31

problem is we have to stay cuz they need my dad at the hospital DUH!!!

What he means, is his mother is kindly trying to point out, is his father can't leave the asylum without getting written permission first. No offense to anyone from Quebec, but I never met a smart person who came out of there. French is an okay language, but they're just a bunch of stupid fucking frogs.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-04 00:06:44

At 8/3/04 11:37 PM, RaindropsRed wrote: What he means, is his mother is kindly trying to point out, is his father can't leave the asylum without getting written permission first. No offense to anyone from Quebec, but I never met a smart person who came out of there. French is an okay language, but they're just a bunch of stupid fucking frogs.

France is cool...but not Quebec...I mean they are okay...but then the seperation dealy with sets them back at least 10 cool points...which leaves Alberta in the lead lol

Anyways...About the downhill skiing thingy...I've been to Sunshine and Fernie...I would go to whistler, but I'm not very good, so it would be a waste of time for me...I normally just go to the local C.O.P place....(just a hill) but it's not bad

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-04 03:06:54

At 8/2/04 10:49 PM, Bertuzzi44 wrote:
At 8/2/04 10:46 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: Already done and wat an offence man im in pre school dumass noob?:D
What?
You're in preschool dumbass noob?
Uneducated Quebecers, always wanting to separate from Canada..

Hey Hey HEY!!! I"m offended Bertuzzi. Thank you for the sig, but I live in Quebec, and I certainly don't want to seperate from this great nation of ours. It's the politicians who want to seperate, not really the people. Like the bloc quebecois said the whole time that this is not a vote for sovereignty, then when they won they said it was a vote for soverignty. Bleh.
Also, I hope crossofthedevil or wtv is not Quebecer. If so, STFU n00b, Canada's one of the best countries.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-04 08:06:38

i can't find my GBA and i just bought 2 new games and i'm going to florida soon! the games are backyard hockey and super mario bros!! oh ya old school super mario bros!! lol

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-04 16:27:59

At 8/4/04 08:06 AM, Mr_Flame wrote: i can't find my GBA and i just bought 2 new games and i'm going to florida soon! the games are backyard hockey and super mario bros!! oh ya old school super mario bros!! lol

woohooi found it (GBA)! man backyard hockey is sweet! super mario bros is amazing too! but i can't play them anymore because i have to wait till we leave for florida (august 7th) ( :

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-04 21:45:20

At 8/4/04 12:06 AM, StrongMatt wrote:

Anyways...About the downhill skiing thingy...I've been to Sunshine and Fernie...I would go to whistler, but I'm not very good, so it would be a waste of time for me...I normally just go to the local C.O.P place....(just a hill) but it's not bad

thats cool, ive wanted to try snowboarding but its too expensive to try out. :( lol

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-05 02:43:57

I just post this to bounce it back to the top. Anyone have any ideas that we can discuss?

Response to Canadian Club 2004-08-05 02:50:43

Oh yeah, was anyone watching the news about Bush? He actually said that the world would fall apart if America fellor something like that. HA! It's funny. Any comments?