00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Canadian Club

82,684 Views | 2,146 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 03:14:37

At 7/4/04 03:02 AM, Darwin7 wrote: I don't think so, and thanks.

I know where I remember you from now. I flamed you when you made that "Make a movie dedicated to me" thread a week or so ago. Oh well it's in the past. <3?

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 09:37:02

At 7/3/04 02:15 PM, sanitys_last_stand wrote: Yeah, Harper is pretty ugly. He didn't get hit with an ugly stick though, he fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

What do you think of the new name?

Yeah, Harper sucks dude, i hate people of the right... anyway.

Your new name is cool, but the other was too, so you have the choice!

Cig made by a poor Cuban cigar roller who can't afford eating everyday.

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 10:51:51

I made a couple of sigs with a Canada theme on it, i really like them, check them out. thats one right there, the otherone is on my site

Canadian Club

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 12:00:52

TNX rocketman to help us diversify the canadians club's user's sig. Too bad almost nobody used the bertuzzi's sig. I hope yours will be more popular.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 16:28:19

Hello everyone! I would just like to wish a happy Fourth of July to any Americans who happen to take a glance at our club. Don't blow your faces off, although it would be an improvement for some heehee j/k. <3 to all!

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 17:36:24

At 7/4/04 04:28 PM, sanitys_last_stand wrote: Hello everyone! I would just like to wish a happy Fourth of July to any Americans who happen to take a glance at our club. Don't blow your faces off, although it would be an improvement for some heehee j/k. <3 to all!

BOO!.....jk...some americans are cool...but notice how I said SOME. Have any of you guys evey been asked how we heat our 'igloos' and stupid stuff like that? I'd like to hear some of those dumb comments.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 17:42:50

At 7/4/04 05:36 PM, StrongMatt wrote:
At 7/4/04 04:28 PM, sanitys_last_stand wrote: Hello everyone! I would just like to wish a happy Fourth of July to any Americans who happen to take a glance at our club. Don't blow your faces off, although it would be an improvement for some heehee j/k. <3 to all!
BOO!.....jk...some americans are cool...but notice how I said SOME. Have any of you guys evey been asked how we heat our 'igloos' and stupid stuff like that? I'd like to hear some of those dumb comments.

hahaha yes, once, it was funny, i told him/her (i forget who it was) but they asked me if i live in an igloo, and i was like yeah, unfortunlly i don't have tv, but i have a computer that's hooked up threw an outlit i installed into the ice last week. And they said "how did you do that?" and i was like, u see, our nabors have built a house about a km or 2 away, so i went to the nearest corner store and bought all the extension cords they had and bought a computer and hooked up the extension cords from thier place to my igloo, and hooked up my computer...and they belived me, it was quite funny really

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 17:59:44

I have actually been asked whether or not I had a pet beaver. Needless to say, I laughed my ass off.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 19:32:09

*sighs*
The Anti-Canadian club has been revived by D3mon again. I sent him an e-mail asking him to just let it die, I doubt that he will though...

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 20:01:25

At 7/4/04 07:32 PM, sanitys_last_stand wrote: *sighs*
The Anti-Canadian club has been revived by D3mon again. I sent him an e-mail asking him to just let it die, I doubt that he will though...

I would but i can't take any more of the stupid canadians thinking they are the greatest and smartest beings... not you though.... but actually i probably will let it die you don't have to be a homo and bring it to a new topic tho :P

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 20:36:27

At 7/4/04 08:01 PM, D3mon wrote: I would but i can't take any more of the stupid canadians thinking they are the greatest and smartest beings... not you though.... but actually i probably will let it die you don't have to be a homo and bring it to a new topic tho :P

Thank you. Please read the post that I made in that thread.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 20:57:25

At 7/4/04 08:36 PM, sanitys_last_stand wrote:
At 7/4/04 08:01 PM, D3mon wrote: I would but i can't take any more of the stupid canadians thinking they are the greatest and smartest beings... not you though.... but actually i probably will let it die you don't have to be a homo and bring it to a new topic tho :P
Thank you. Please read the post that I made in that thread.

ok im sry i had to say that last thing because that outwar kaboosh was too much :P

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 21:03:14

At 7/4/04 08:57 PM, D3mon wrote: ok im sry i had to say that last thing because that outwar kaboosh was too much :P

I'll give you that one. Now, will you stop?

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 21:04:07

At 7/4/04 09:03 PM, sanitys_last_stand wrote:
At 7/4/04 08:57 PM, D3mon wrote: ok im sry i had to say that last thing because that outwar kaboosh was too much :P
I'll give you that one. Now, will you stop?

yep

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 21:06:53

You see that? Four pages of flaming and all it took was one level-headed person making an intelligent post to stop it. It just goes to show that flaming isn't the answer. Spread the love!
<3<3<3<3<3

Canadian Club

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 21:07:13

I just got back from the Canada day long weekend!
Beer, Beer, Beer, Bubba-Buh, Beer, Beer, Beer...

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 21:09:05

At 7/4/04 09:07 PM, j00bie wrote: I just got back from the Canada day long weekend!

....oh when we get together with me and all the lads....
hehehe, gotta love that song

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 21:18:39

At 7/4/04 09:09 PM, Rocketman21 wrote:
At 7/4/04 09:07 PM, j00bie wrote: I just got back from the Canada day long weekend!
....oh when we get together with me and all the lads....
hehehe, gotta love that song

imagine finding meat!
that calls for a Bubba-Buh, Beer, Beer, Beer...

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 21:31:28

At 7/4/04 05:59 PM, sanitys_last_stand wrote: I have actually been asked whether or not I had a pet beaver. Needless to say, I laughed my ass off.

haha yeah crazy steroptypes "eh"... just say I live in a Igloo with my pet beaver and we drink beer and watch hockey all day. haha that's nuts.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 21:34:42

At 7/4/04 09:31 PM, AliceCooper wrote: haha yeah crazy steroptypes "eh"... just say I live in a Igloo with my pet beaver and we drink beer and watch hockey all day. haha that's nuts.

Actually I said that I ran out of beer and decided to brave a fierce blizzard to visit the one liqour store within a hundred miles and that after walking through three feet of snow there and back I returned home to find that my igloo had collapsed and killed my beaver.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-04 22:53:02

Actually I said that I ran out of beer and decided to brave a fierce blizzard to visit the one liqour store within a hundred miles and that after walking through three feet of snow there and back I returned home to find that my igloo had collapsed and killed my beaver.

tell that to someone in the U.S., theyll prolly buy it.

People in Michigan think people in Toronto are always getting snowed on, when we live in the exact same climate!

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-05 01:01:54

At 7/4/04 10:53 PM, j00bie wrote: People in Michigan think people in Toronto are always getting snowed on, when we live in the exact same climate!

Well...once I've been asked if we make our Igloos out of purified water and freeze it ourselves or just buy it in blocks. i said I just bought it all at homehardware...they make every project an easy one lol.

Well...When I was in Michigan, on the Traverse Bay on Lake Michigan...nice people, but incredibly dumb. See...I have a little dog, and they were confused cause they thought that Canadians all had about 6 huskies and a sled lol. A lot of Americans are completely clueless outside of the States...unless it is anther country that they decide to invade...but not most americans...we just tend to run into the stupid ones...unfortunately.

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-05 01:23:55

Anyone see that new Pepsi commerical? I'm so friggin mad at it. What a stereotypical, biased sort of thing to come from their industry. They must have a bunch of junkies working at head command, and are like; Yeah.. id have to agree. Drinking Pepsi is more fun then hanging out with hyspanics.. Just watch, it'll resort to that. I can imagine the competition between Pepsi and Coke but this is a little too extreme. Accordians? Yeah.. Alot of people who drink Pepsi play Accordians.. Are they the special ones?

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-05 02:23:33

i haven't seen any Pepsi commercials lately...

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-05 02:47:07

I just have to do this...

http://www.fuzzystudios.net/wtfomg2.swf

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-05 11:51:49

EVERYBODY do not click on this link! its gonna make your computer fuck up, I know this link!

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-05 11:54:49

And shadowuser, Why the hell are you trying to trap all the newbs that watch this tread with your stupid infinite popup link? You better have a good reason...

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-05 13:29:10

At 7/5/04 11:51 AM, norse_zealot wrote: EVERYBODY do not click on this link! its gonna make your computer fuck up, I know this link!

actually iot doesn't fuck up your computer... i clicked on it 2 today :P it rules it says a bad word tho :X

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-05 15:11:39

Meh, i got trapped in its neverending pop ups.. I thought you might like to too >_>

Response to Canadian Club 2004-07-05 18:21:51

Hello everybody. I just downloaded AIM so if you want to chat my screen name is in my profile. Shadowuser, be nice to the little n00blets, we don't want to have this thread locked now do we? Finally, it looks like someone else revived the Anti-Canadian Club while I was asleep, I am going to go and ask a mod to lock it now.