00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tophat1607 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Aliens in the Bible

649 Views | 20 Replies

Aliens in the Bible 2014-03-30 04:53:13

You know I was just thinking how I find it a little off that we often tend to overlook the fact that aliens are mentioned briefly in the bible.

Before God destroyed the earth with a flood, it explains in genesis, that the "Nephillim" had fornicated with our daughters and created "abominations"... this had angered God, and as a result sent the flood which goes in the Noah's ark story and the new covenant he made with man.

I mean.... I never even thought about that, they don't really bring those things up in church.

Aliens/Fallen Angels having sex with women....Did i miss something here?

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-03-30 04:55:04

Well let me correct myself here after a refresher on the topic... The "Nephilim" were the offspring themselves of the "fallen ones"... They were thought to be giants

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-03-30 05:47:17

I dont know what to think

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-03-30 07:03:27

At 3/30/14 06:08 AM, Thor wrote: Don't forget the description of an angels as wheels within wheels with eyes along the rim. Sounds like alien spacecraft to me.

A giant jet engine with pilot rooms on the side?

filler text

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-03-30 08:31:59

Well for some time I was interested in occultism and other stuff like that and some mages think that Ham, son of Noah was a black mage and God caused the flood to get rid of him and other black mages he taught.

But to be honest I don't think that the flood is directly god's work

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-03-30 10:49:39

And I thought Scientology was the first religion to feature aliens. Of course, I then find out that Mormonism has aliens too, so maybe that's just simply a staple of religions. In all fairness, to an atheist, aliens are probably more likely to exist than angels.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-03-30 10:57:49

All I know is that my mom has rambled at me that said abominations are the bible's explanations for pre-homo sapiens hominids.

which isn't entirely relevant, but is an idea I think is interesting

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-03-30 11:10:18

I heard about this on an Alien TV program.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-03-30 12:31:39

Nehpilim, like most of the biblical creation stories, is a sumerian/canaanite/egyptian myth rewritten to fit montheism. Ezekiel speaks of an alien vehicle and there are mentions of a flying chariot.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-03-30 19:43:36

why would an alien spacecraft need wheels?

ever wanted to ask god why he made us, when you die, who made him? iGod, Repenting made easy.

BBS Signature

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-03-30 19:53:13

At 3/30/14 07:41 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: Aliens Are Real & They Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of God

--supergandhi64

Sometimes, SG, you just say the right thing at the right time.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-04-06 10:25:06

I'm certainly there are aliens in Mormonism (I know there are other planets that you can go to), and Mormons are Christians in at least some sense, so I guess aliens are in the Bible, at least with the claims that the Book of Mormon was a lost testament of the Bible.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-04-06 10:40:08

implying we'd be genetically compatible with any form of hypothetical extraterrestrial organism

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-04-06 11:22:49

Aliens/Fallen Angels having sex with women....Did i miss something here?

The Bible is bullshit, id rather believe in ManBearPig,

ButtCheeks.

BBS Signature

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-04-06 15:15:00

I only noticed that part with "The four living creatures" in Ezekiel
Other than that, its pure spiritual and miracles.

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-04-06 15:27:39

Aliens are real and they have an arrangement with the Catholic Church.

BBS Signature

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-04-06 15:57:00

So I guess someone's been watching Ancient Aliens.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-04-12 10:20:46

At 4/6/14 11:22 AM, MrWade wrote: The Bible is bullshit, id rather believe in ManBearPig,

ManBearPig represents global warming, and seeing as how Stephen Hawking, the most famous scientist in the world, is a heavy supporter of it, yes, ManBearPig is more likely to exist than the Bible.

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-04-12 10:41:46

Aliens exist, but there are more than one type.

BBS Signature

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-04-12 14:33:40

The Bible also talks about dragons and cherubims which is all the more why God is awesome

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Aliens in the Bible 2014-04-13 09:55:20

The term "alien" can also mean someone from another country (you should know about the phrase "illegal alien"), so we have in fact proved the existence of aliens, just not the kind most people familiarize with the term.