00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Mass Effect Trilogy

5,151 Views | 72 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Mass Effect Trilogy 2014-04-10 23:48:13

At 4/10/14 11:43 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 4/10/14 05:54 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Out of the two for character and in game usefulness Ashley beats kaiden. And Great One don't bother Garrus in 2 while he's in the forward battery.
Forward battery? I don't know what that is, but I will trust you.

The forward battery is where Garrus hangs out on the Normandy. It's where the guns are maintained. And I honestly don't know why Tony said that, he's never not in the forward battery.

Response to The Mass Effect Trilogy 2014-04-10 23:53:24

At 4/10/14 11:43 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 4/10/14 05:54 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Out of the two for character and in game usefulness Ashley beats kaiden. And Great One don't bother Garrus in 2 while he's in the forward battery.
Forward battery? I don't know what that is, but I will trust you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl6HxU8MPac not a spoiler though I will tell you that when garrus does start talking to you when not on a mission is disc 2. otherwise you get what I just linked. also get Zaeed's Revenge Kasumi - Stolen Memory N7 Complete Arsenal Bundle for DLC that will all you will need for your First run.

Response to The Mass Effect Trilogy 2014-04-10 23:57:21

At 4/10/14 11:48 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: The forward battery is where Garrus hangs out on the Normandy. It's where the guns are maintained. And I honestly don't know why Tony said that, he's never not in the forward battery.

because you fool thats where Turian Magic happens!

Response to The Mass Effect Trilogy 2014-04-11 00:16:22

At 4/10/14 11:57 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 4/10/14 11:48 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: The forward battery is where Garrus hangs out on the Normandy. It's where the guns are maintained. And I honestly don't know why Tony said that, he's never not in the forward battery.
because you fool thats where Turian Magic happens!

Maybe you need more reach.

Response to The Mass Effect Trilogy 2014-07-08 23:27:55

God I love these games.
I turned on Soundcloud the other night and looked up Mass Effect, and listening to all of the ost being used in remixes all night was amazing. It really made me realize how much I missed these games.
So, since my ex stole my Mass Effect 2, and I only have the third, I went online and found a guy who was willing to swap his trilogy set for my Dark Souls 2.

Best choice I've made in ages.

I've already clocked 15 hours in the first game, and I've barely touched the main story. I powered through the citadel assignments (side quests) that are open as soon as you start the game, and now I'm doing some assignments flying around space.
I really love the side missions more than anything, it adds so much to the game.
The first time I played Mass Effect was on the 360, and it was the only 360 game I really loved. So, I'm happy it's available on PS3 now, I can finally import saves into the next two games, which will be really nice.

I'd love to get this thread back to life, let's talk Mass Effect guys!

Response to The Mass Effect Trilogy 2014-07-09 10:01:13

The Mass Effect Trilogy is way overrated.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Mass Effect Trilogy 2014-07-09 10:05:14

Yeah I wasn't really having fun with the journal I was writing, so this thread is a bit moot now. Surprised to see someone bump it though.

Response to The Mass Effect Trilogy 2014-07-09 10:35:49

It was only recently that I got around to finishing off Mass Effect 3. I'd had it sitting there for a while but just hasn't played it because I'd lost my ME1 and 2 saves so felt I'd have to go through the series again, which I ended up doing and loved it.

I wasn't sure what to expect from the ending because I heard a lot of people talk badly of it and I was a little worried it was going to ruin the series or something. I don't know how much the extended cut "fixed" but I had no problems with the ending at all. I actually thought it was quite a cool way to end the series if not a bit... unexpected.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to The Mass Effect Trilogy 2014-07-11 08:08:04

At 7/9/14 10:05 AM, The-Great-One wrote: Yeah I wasn't really having fun with the journal I was writing, so this thread is a bit moot now. Surprised to see someone bump it though.

Too bad you stopped. Actually enjoyed reading them. Well I hope at least you enjoyed playing the games.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to The Mass Effect Trilogy 2014-07-14 19:46:40

I wish I could play Mass Effect but sadly I only have a ps3

Response to The Mass Effect Trilogy 2014-07-14 23:44:55

At 7/14/14 07:46 PM, videogamelover11 wrote: I wish I could play Mass Effect but sadly I only have a ps3

That's what I'm playing it on.

Response to The Mass Effect Trilogy 2014-07-15 14:55:23

At 7/14/14 07:46 PM, videogamelover11 wrote: I wish I could play Mass Effect but sadly I only have a ps3

You can buy the trilogy set which comes with the first game for PS3.

Response to The Mass Effect Trilogy 2014-07-15 19:24:55

At 7/15/14 02:55 PM, Luke wrote:
You can buy the trilogy set which comes with the first game for PS3.

I didn't know that, i'll have to look into that. Thank you