00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voices needs for an audio fan fic

903 Views | 1 Reply

Voices needs for an audio fan fic 2014-02-05 11:27:29

Two Worlds One Mirror, A Sonic the Hedgehog and Sailor Moon Fanfic

www.fanfiction.net/s/6348518/1/Two-Worlds-One-Mirror

Summary: When Nehelenia is given a second chance to plot revenge on Sailor Moon, she decides to take a different approach. Meanwhile Lita is depressed with her usual school issues, until a sweet and gentle rabbit takes all those bad feelings away. In the middle of trying to finish a duel they started, Sonic and Knuckles ruin the Torii Gate of the serene Hikawa Shrine and are forced to become its newest Trainee Shinto Priest to pay back for the damages. After the events of Sonic Heroes, Rouge and Shadow haven't seen any of the other Sonic Heroes for a long time, so they decide to reform Team Dark and search for them.

(This isn't an audition that pays its voice actors) and my email is hedgehogneesah@gmail.com if anyone needs to contact me

Serena/Sailor Moon/Cosmos

Voice Type : Female, American Accent, sweet and bubbly, 15-16 years old

Audition Lines:

1. MOON, ETERNAL, MAKE UP!

2. Darien!

3. The people of Earth, everyone in this galaxy I'm sure, have made some bad choices. But that's no reason for them to be all destroyed. That's what Chaos wants. He isn't going to help your planets get along with each other. I'm sure there's a way that everyone can get what they want in the end... if you think that me and the Silver Crystal are the cause of all your problems, then kill me.

4. I was just thinking... maybe you and Knuckles should go out on a date.

5. Him and my mom are trying to put me in an all girl's academy, the same one Rei goes to. She told me how bad it is and so I don't think I should have to suffer the same thing. I care about school. I want passing grades. But now... now that we've learned about the Shadow Galactica, saw your world, met you and the other Sonic Heroes, sometimes I just wish I could be free too.

6.Well I didn't know we were gonna have problems contacting them, Rei! Get off my back!

Rei Hino

Voice Type: Female, American accent, serious, womanly 15-16 years old

Audition Lines:

1.Sonic! Knuckles!

2. You didn't have to go through the trouble of getting me something. The reason for you and Knuckles being here is only to pay back the money you owe for our shrine gate.

3. MARS... FLAME... SNIPER!

4. Grandpa! I don't need a chaperon! I'm 15!

5. You guys have the wrong idea if you think we're going to just sit back and watch you double team our leader!

6. Well just make sure to save some for us, Meat Ball Head.

Ami Mizuno

Voice Type: Female, American accent, intelligent, kind 15-16 years old

Audition Lines:

1."Anthropomorphic. That means they carry human characteristics like us. They can walk, talk, and even experience the same emotions and feelings we have."

2. Because we have each other! We know our limits! If passing them means finally putting your rampage to an end, then by all means, we'll go the distance!

3. "Tails... I'm very glad that we met. Ever since my friends and I have met you all, we've had a taste of what it's really like to learn to look past our differences and come to grow like a family. That's what we are now."

4. Incredible! That airship is so huge!

5. It's okay to be a little scared. I'm sure that sometimes even Sonic gets a little afraid, but Tails and I won't let anything happen to you. He's told me multiple stories of you all going on adventures together, so this one wouldn't be any different, right?

6. MERCURY BUBBLES... BLAST!

(Plus, my computer can only play mp3's) Auditions last from 2/5/14 to 2/19/14

Read more: http://voiceacting.proboards.com/thread/26517/roles-needed-worlds-mirror-auditions#ixzz2sSw7epou

Response to Voices needs for an audio fan fic 2014-02-05 14:00:16

I think it best that you post it in the Voice Actor Adverts Thread.