00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ShadowTheHaxGod just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Commision a piece of Art

575 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Commision a piece of Art 2014-01-21 11:52:50

Hi All

I've never posted on newgrounds before, and I sincerely hope that this post isn't considered inappropriate.

Basically I have an idea for an image that I'd like to see realised. I am, regrettably, void of all artistic talent though so I was hoping I could get some help. I'm not very well off (self employed and not long out of college), but I'd definitely be willing to pay someone for their hard work. The image is of Eeyore (of Winnie the Pooh fame) transformed into a biped robot like a transformer. In my mind I'd like it to look slick and vaguely realistic, close to the style in the recent live actions. I'm sure some people will get the reference, but for those who don't both Eeyore and Optimus Prime are voiced by the same actor. Does anyone know how I could go about this? I'd love to run a little competition or something, and award the winner. Not even sure how much you'd have to offer to get people interested.

Oh, for those who were wondering, this isn't for any commercial project or anything. I might end up getting it tattooed if I ever get the courage to break it to my Mum.

Thanks all

Response to Commision a piece of Art 2014-01-21 12:12:29

Sounds like a crazy idea for a tattoo, but it's up to you.
I'd love to see the drawing, though.