00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top Ten Favorite Tv Show Episodes

803 Views | 6 Replies

Top Ten Favorite Tv Show Episodes 2014-01-06 20:19:44

What are your top ten favorite TV show episodes?

Well, to start with, here's my own top ten favorite TV show episodes, but I have to warn you guys that none of them might be live action at all, for all of them are from cartoon shows:

My Top Ten Favorite TV Show Episodes

Here they are according to my top ten favorite TV show episodes rundown:

1. Samurai Jack: The Birth of Evil Part One and Part Two (TIE!), or the one concerning the origins of the evil shape-shifting demon wizard Aku as well as Samurai Jack's magic sword.

2. Dexter's Laboratory: Tribe Called Girl, or the one where Dexter crashes Dee Dee, Mee Mee and Lee Lee (Dee Dee's friends)'s sleepover and ended up getting a hilariously girlish makeover from the three girls...but at least Dee Dee's Asian friend turned out to be the one who called Dexter "cute".

3. Samurai Jack: The Beginning Part One, Part Two and Part Three (ANOTHER TIE!), or the one where Young Samurai Jack got sent 'round the world to train among all manner of warriors, returned home a man so he can fight Aku, but gets the boot by Aku to the future that is Aku and begins his quest to go back to his own time and place after defending a race of talking dogs from Aku's robo-bugs!

4. Samurai Jack: Jack Remembers the Past, or the one where Jack discovers the ruins of his homeland and reminiscences about his childhood up until Aku's 'jailbreak' whether it's playing with a girl among crickets, seeing his first glimpse of samurai swordplay n' violence, or greeting his mom with a hug, or dealing with three bullies who stole Jack's favorite ball.

5. Dexter's Laboratory: G.I.R.L. Squad, or the one where Dee Dee, Mee Mee and Lee Lee does a spoof of the 1970s TV incarnation of Charlie's Angels but ends up getting caught as neighborhood criminals themselves!

6. Dexter's Laboratory: Beard to be Feared, or the one where Dexter grows a beard and meets one of his idols Action Hank who breaks up a flour-smuggling ring!

7. Dexter's Laboratory: Last But Not Beast, or the one where Dexter travels to the islands of Japan where he accidentally wakes up a Kaiju so powerful that only he and his family (Dee Dee and his mom and dad with no names) can stop it with a giant mecha.

8. Rocko's Modern Life: Wacky Delly, or the one where The Bigheads' distant animator son Ralph recruits Rocko, Heffer and Filbert to animate and co-create his latest show, Wacky Delly, a bizzare cartoon that features deli market products running amok!

9. Rugrats: Toy Palace, or the one where Tommy and Chuckie became trapped in a closed toy store.

and

10. Rugrats: At The Movies, or the one where Tommy, Chuckie, Phil and Lil wreaks havoc upon the movie theater they went in order to find Tommy's idol, the Godzilla-like Reptar, when the four babies are supposed to see a tear-jerking parody of Care Bears called Land without Smiles (or, as Tommy's grandfather calls it, "Land without Brains").

Any comments on my choices, anyone?

And what about your own top ten favorite episodes from TV shows?

Top Ten Favorite Tv Show Episodes

Response to Top Ten Favorite Tv Show Episodes 2014-01-06 21:00:38

Doctor Who: Vincent and the Doctor
It made me cry like a little bitch. Wearing sexy panties. I say this because I only watch Doctor who if I'm wearing sexy panties.

inb4 Doctor Who sucks
inb4 you can't inb4
inb5 in case you say I can't inb4 anyway
inb4 nobody cares

Response to Top Ten Favorite Tv Show Episodes 2014-01-06 22:25:38

Adult Swim rocks

Response to Top Ten Favorite Tv Show Episodes 2014-01-06 23:15:26

1. The Breaking Bad Pilot
2. The Irene Adler episode of Sherlock
3. "Broken," that one House season premiere where he's in a psychiatric hospital
4. The 2-episode Doctor Who storyline with David Tennant where the Doctor and Donna are trapped in the library and River shows up for the first (sort of) time
5. The Bastogne episode of Band of Brothers
6. every episode of Game of Thrones
7. The episodes of Scrubs where Doctor Cox accidentally kills and bunch of people, and the one where Brendon Fraser is dead

Can't think of 3 more.

Response to Top Ten Favorite Tv Show Episodes 2014-01-07 06:16:56

Only TV show I've watched the past couple of years is probably Walking Dead, favorite episode is definitely CLEAR. So there, top 1!

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Top Ten Favorite Tv Show Episodes 2014-01-07 07:14:52

Sherlock- The empty hearse. (it could also be called "Sherlock trolls the everloving fuck out of everyone, especially john watson")
that episode of ed edd 'n' eddy where ed has a stone in his shoe
any episode of firefly you care to mention, that show was the shit and fuck you fox for cancelling it.

Response to Top Ten Favorite Tv Show Episodes 2014-01-07 10:12:45

the last 10 episodes of the shield

"If you can't walk, run." -Kid on old people