00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TecNoir just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Neo Gen Dynasty recruiting

509 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Neo Gen Dynasty recruiting 2013-12-30 04:41:23

Hello readers, my name is Nanto VF-25 the leader of NGD. Thank you taking the time to read this. Neo Gen Dynasty will be doing activities and projects to bring in entertain and experiences. Currently we are short staff of man/women power and are currently recruiting anyone interested. At this time we are looking for Artists, Animators, Video Editors, Musicians, Actors, Admins, and potential programmers. The projects we will be doing will consist of podcasts, broadcasts, short films, manga, japanese anime/ animation, holding tournaments, and different events as time moves forward. I will be more than glad to elaborate on what each will involve in if your interested. We will be working with a combination of video games and animation. Just to give everyone fair heads up, we are a non-profit group right now because of limited resources and efficient funds and support. If you believe in doing to make something more out of yourself or something else without worrying about the money then its something to consider. If your interested in participating Neo Gen Dynasty please visit www.neogendynasty.com and I can be reach via im or takadaaku@yahoo.com. Happy New years to all of you.