00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ThomasBlack0001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Questions about using audio

340 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Questions about using audio 2013-08-19 00:59:20

Am I allowed to play songs found in the audio portal in a public setting? I'm currently making a mix CD to play over the loudspeakers at my ride and I am almost done, but I was wondering if I can add some good ole NG artists.

We will not be making any money off the CD (unless you count the music attracting xustomers). The CD is purely for the enjoyment of me and my coworkers while we work.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to Questions about using audio 2013-08-20 08:30:49

At 8/19/13 12:59 AM, KillerSkull wrote: Am I allowed to play songs found in the audio portal in a public setting? I'm currently making a mix CD to play over the loudspeakers at my ride and I am almost done, but I was wondering if I can add some good ole NG artists.

We will not be making any money off the CD (unless you count the music attracting xustomers). The CD is purely for the enjoyment of me and my coworkers while we work.

If your co-workers like the songs, be sure to tell them to visit the NG Audio artists' pages ;) Although it's not required, usually it's nice to ask first :D

Response to Questions about using audio 2013-08-20 22:27:02

At 8/20/13 08:30 AM, BrokenDeck wrote: Although it's not required, usually it's nice to ask first :D

Will do, hopefully they're still active.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature