00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wolfenstein: The New Order.

3,820 Views | 43 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2013-07-27 21:51:18

A thread for the upcoming game in the Wolfenstein franchise.

Trailer.
Gameplay

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2013-07-28 14:41:21

Bethesda really doesn't know how to animate for shit. NPC's always move so clunky in their games.

I found the ones in Skyrim to be alright, although I do agree.

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2013-07-28 14:57:01

At 7/27/13 09:51 PM, darkjam wrote: A thread for the upcoming game in the Wolfenstein franchise.

Trailer.
Gameplay

Agree on the animation, but MachineGames has my trust. They're just some members of Starbreeze that went their own way, and Starbreeze made some really nice games - although kind of unpolished diamonds imo.
Payday: The Heist, Syndicate, The Darkness... Yeah, I really like them, they're gonna have to fail pretty miserably to fuck this up.
Especially cause it's Wolfenstein.

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-04-29 19:45:48

Bump.

So the game launches on the 20th of May.

And preordering it gives you access to the Doom (4) beta.

Anyone gonna preorder it for the Doom beta?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-04-30 14:55:08

At 4/29/14 07:45 PM, Painbringer wrote: So the game launches on the 20th of May.

Really? I preordered it last year and had no idea when it was coming out because I was only aware it was coming out sometime this year.

And really (again)? I had no idea that was going to happen. I guess I'm glad I have it preordered then.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-04-30 17:54:28

At 4/30/14 02:55 PM, Viper wrote:
At 4/29/14 07:45 PM, Painbringer wrote: And preordering it gives you access to the Doom (4) beta.
And really (again)? I had no idea that was going to happen. I guess I'm glad I have it preordered then.

A thread about the Doom beta was made back in February:

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1361287

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-04-30 18:09:14

At 4/30/14 05:54 PM, Painbringer wrote: A thread about the Doom beta was made back in February:

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1361287

Oh. I didn't see that thread. Anyways. I'm looking forward to this a bit more now. So...cool.

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-04-30 19:33:38

At 4/29/14 07:45 PM, Painbringer wrote: So the game launches on the 20th of May.

Anyone gonna preorder it for the Doom beta?

I will wait and see before I order it.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-01 06:28:07

Apsolutle love it but nothing can Beat Wolfenstein 3D

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-01 15:59:16

Wolfenstein: The New Order looks so fucking awesome!

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-01 16:10:25

At 5/1/14 06:28 AM, Gilot wrote: Apsolutle love it but nothing can Beat Wolfenstein 3D

I wish there was a modern remake of the original levels.

The BJ escape intro from Return to Castle Wolfenstein seems like a good starting point.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-03 04:42:55

Holy shit, just look at the requirements!...

CPU: Intel Core i7 or equivalent AMD

RAM: 4 GB RAM

VGA: GeForce 460, ATI Radeon HD 6850

HDD: 50 GB available space

Network: High Speed Internet Connection

Source.

Core i7!?! Now these better be the recommended requirements, otherwise there will be a lot of people in need of a serious upgrade.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-20 14:47:17

Game is out now!

Anyone here getting/playing it?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-20 18:04:22

At 5/20/14 02:47 PM, Painbringer wrote: Game is out now!

Yup, it's pretty damn awesome

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-21 00:46:20

At 5/20/14 02:47 PM, Painbringer wrote: Game is out now!

Got my copy this morning! Though I didn't get to play it today and probably wont be able to tomorrow unfortunately....maybe Thursday if I have some time. I really wanna play it because I LOVED the previous Wolfenstein game so I was definitely looking forward to this as soon as I heard about it.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-21 02:45:33

I recommend it. It's the best game I've played with next-gen graphics probably the past 2 or 3 years in gaming in my personal opinion. I'm not usually a big first person shooter fan, but this is an awesome game and I applaud everyone that worked on this game. Bravo, because i'm kind of hard to impress. I love the shotgun in this game, it's cool. This is great update to the original Wolfenstein. I never played the other one that came out probably about 5-6 years ago, but this ones pretty cool. Excellent story, cool guns, and you can have dual guns! You can even throw knives at people in this game!

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-21 04:02:00

At 5/21/14 02:45 AM, TheKlown wrote: You can even throw knives at people in this game!

The definition of innovation.

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-21 09:16:16

At 5/21/14 05:33 AM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 5/21/14 04:02 AM, Snuff wrote:
At 5/21/14 02:45 AM, TheKlown wrote: You can even throw knives at people in this game!
The definition of innovation.
I can nazi TheKlown's child brain was coming. You call that innovation?

I don't understand what you just said.

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-21 17:02:46

Haven't had any problems with my MSI GTX 760, but some people are running into texture problems and crashes. I haven't crashed once. I'm on Nvidia's beta driver. I'm also using a more latest version of 337.50, but don't know which one I'm using because I'm not on my Windows 7 side right now. I'm either using 337.60 or 337.80 or something else. I know it's not 337.50 because I had to go off Nvidia's official website to get the beta drivers.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2157800/wolfenstein-pc-players-complain-of-issues-with-amd-nvidia-cards.html

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-21 17:09:46

Nvidia Version 337.81 beta is the version I'm on and I had to go off the website to get it, because it's not on the official website for some reason.

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-22 05:33:43

One fault with the game is screen tearing. I seen screen tearing in the game and i have v-sync on. I have no idea why... I read online and others have issues with it too.

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-22 14:41:43

Can someone who has played this tell me how to fucking sprint in the tutorial section in the beginning? Because I've died like 20 times because the goddamn game hasn't told me the controls for how to do this so I end up more or less jogging out of the plane, hitting the other plane next to the one I'm in, then falling into the water and dying.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-22 17:09:32

At 5/22/14 02:41 PM, Viper wrote: Can someone who has played this tell me how to fucking sprint in the tutorial section in the beginning? Because I've died like 20 times because the goddamn game hasn't told me the controls for how to do this so I end up more or less jogging out of the plane, hitting the other plane next to the one I'm in, then falling into the water and dying.

This happened to me like a hundred or thousand times before I realized your suppose to hold down the left analog stick button to run. And yes, that was the crappiest tutorial ever.

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-22 17:28:20

At 5/22/14 05:09 PM, TheKlown wrote: This happened to me like a hundred or thousand times before I realized your suppose to hold down the left analog stick button to run. And yes, that was the crappiest tutorial ever.

*sigh*
That explains so much......would it have killed them to put a little more instructions in that section?

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-22 23:24:06

I heard that the game engine that they're using in Wolfenstein isn't giving anyone with a 2gb graphics card the option to set all graphics settings to ultra. I am stuck on high on most of my settings and only one setting lets me get Ultra setting... Does anyone know what files I need to tweak in the graphics config file to get Ultra graphics to see if my pc is able to run it? I am hearing online that it's being restrictive on 2gb graphics cards that should be capable of doing Ultra graphics.

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-23 01:36:24

Another complaint I have is that when you get much farther in the game it feels like your guns overall are underpowered because of the armor your opponents are wearing. At one part I had to take on on like 5 Super Nazi armor guys who were easy to beat but I had to literally hide under a floor and shoot at their legs to beat them. I don't know about you but I find that a lame way to beat a bad guy. I mean I have to hide and shoot? What the heck? Also, later on I am fighting two armor guys and I threw 2 grenades at them and then I shot them with shotgun bullets and was only able to kill one before the other one killed me. I am playing at the normal setting level. I don't know, I'm feeling I'm getting closer to the end or mid-way through the game and all of a sudden my weapons feel weak.

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-23 02:14:42

Is this the first video game ever that has the Nazi party takes over the world?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-23 03:23:58

At 5/23/14 02:14 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Is this the first video game ever that has the Nazi party takes over the world?

Apparently not...

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-23 17:55:49

Got stuck in the train part literally stuck onto a box in one of the trains I fell into. It's almost like they didn't test this game out at all before releasing it. I had to reset it, and also I am not liking this train part one bit because its one huge maze and I have no clue where I'm suppose to go.

Response to Wolfenstein: The New Order. 2014-05-23 18:08:05

I really enjoyed Wolfenstein 3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein, so I'm pretty psyched to get this game. Really happy to hear positive reviews for it.