Be a Supporter!

let's discuss our discussions

  • 1,281 Views
  • 45 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Ryskie
Ryskie
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to let's discuss our discussions Apr. 14th, 2013 @ 07:38 PM Reply

This is awesome to hear, definately not my intention when I re-joined, but glad that something (hopefully) possitive will develope from this. I want to thank you all for taking the time to discuss this and consider the changes.

KyyninenPeikko
KyyninenPeikko
  • Member since: Apr. 13, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to let's discuss our discussions Apr. 15th, 2013 @ 04:03 PM Reply

Glad things settled. With each step, soon this place will be out of the hands of tyranny.

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Musician
Response to let's discuss our discussions Apr. 15th, 2013 @ 07:19 PM Reply

At 4/15/13 04:03 PM, KyyninenPeikko wrote: Glad things settled. With each step, soon this place will be out of the hands of tyranny.

If we were tyrants, this thread would have been cast into oblivion before anyone had a chance to read it.

Just sayin'.

Not to mention, we agreed to allow it... tyrants don't let you do things.
*Feeding the troll*
.....
Cupcakes.

Audio/BBS Mod
News: I want to write more metal... - Music: The Inevitability - Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
alternativesolution
alternativesolution
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to let's discuss our discussions Apr. 15th, 2013 @ 10:41 PM Reply

Ooh, I like this idea.

So, what about...music ..uh...depreciation? I want to talk about good music right now, but as I flip through radio stations, I am finding nothing more than catchy, yet formulaic material...whether it be pop, rock, country, rap... Pop is mostly the one to blame, though most of you probably know that already. The melodies and bass lines are so predictable, even if I have not heard the song before, and I want to be surprised, you know? I hear plenty of experimenting with sounds these days, but I'm hoping this will extend to actual composition, as well.


------->>> Post a random word

BBS Signature
Portiovega
Portiovega
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to let's discuss our discussions Apr. 15th, 2013 @ 11:23 PM Reply

I wouldn't know too much of how it is up here yet. I just really made my account socially active. But I am passionate about my music. Just don't like how easily people can download it up here.


-Chico Suave Adell-

Cabbster
Cabbster
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to let's discuss our discussions Apr. 16th, 2013 @ 01:27 AM Reply

At 4/15/13 10:41 PM, alternativesolution wrote: Ooh, I like this idea.

So, what about...music ..uh...depreciation? I want to talk about good music right now, but as I flip through radio stations, I am finding nothing more than catchy, yet formulaic material...whether it be pop, rock, country, rap... Pop is mostly the one to blame, though most of you probably know that already. The melodies and bass lines are so predictable, even if I have not heard the song before, and I want to be surprised, you know? I hear plenty of experimenting with sounds these days, but I'm hoping this will extend to actual composition, as well.

Well that's kind of funny that you say that because Dubstep is one of the most unpredictable types of music and it's become mainstream so its pretty crazy to think about


[Hatred Intensifies]

BBS Signature
HalcyonicFalconX
HalcyonicFalconX
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to let's discuss our discussions Apr. 16th, 2013 @ 02:54 AM Reply

At 4/15/13 07:19 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
Not to mention, we agreed to allow it... tyrants don't let you do things.
*Feeding the troll*
.....
Cupcakes.

I have cookies.

Just join me in the dark side.
Step
Step
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Musician
Response to let's discuss our discussions Apr. 16th, 2013 @ 03:17 AM Reply

At 4/16/13 02:54 AM, HalcyonicFalconX wrote: I have cookies.

Just join me in the dark side.

*joins you in the dark side*

*takes cookies*

*goes back to the bright side and shares them with all his friends*


Review Request Club | PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THIS I BEG YOU | Formerly Supersteph54
I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for any Audio Portal-related help.

BBS Signature
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Musician
Response to let's discuss our discussions Apr. 16th, 2013 @ 02:30 PM Reply

At 4/16/13 02:54 AM, HalcyonicFalconX wrote:
At 4/15/13 07:19 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
Not to mention, we agreed to allow it... tyrants don't let you do things.
*Feeding the troll*
.....
Cupcakes.
I have cookies.

Just join me in the dark side.

I dunno..... What kind of cookies?


Audio/BBS Mod
News: I want to write more metal... - Music: The Inevitability - Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to let's discuss our discussions Apr. 16th, 2013 @ 02:32 PM Reply

At 4/16/13 02:30 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
I have cookies.

Just join me in the dark side.
I dunno..... What kind of cookies?

Browser!

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Musician
Response to let's discuss our discussions Apr. 16th, 2013 @ 02:37 PM Reply

At 4/16/13 02:32 PM, Buoy wrote:
At 4/16/13 02:30 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
I have cookies.

Just join me in the dark side.
I dunno..... What kind of cookies?
Browser!

No deal... Chocolate chip or bust.


Audio/BBS Mod
News: I want to write more metal... - Music: The Inevitability - Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to let's discuss our discussions Apr. 16th, 2013 @ 02:48 PM Reply

At 4/16/13 02:37 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 4/16/13 02:32 PM, Buoy wrote:
At 4/16/13 02:30 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
I have cookies.

Just join me in the dark side.
I dunno..... What kind of cookies?
Browser!
No deal... Chocolate chip or bust.

Chocolate RFID microchip?

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Musician
Response to let's discuss our discussions Apr. 16th, 2013 @ 02:55 PM Reply

Pff.

I want chocolate CHUNK cookies :|

HalcyonicFalconX
HalcyonicFalconX
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to let's discuss our discussions Apr. 16th, 2013 @ 11:12 PM Reply

At 4/16/13 02:48 PM, Buoy wrote:
At 4/16/13 02:37 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 4/16/13 02:32 PM, Buoy wrote:
At 4/16/13 02:30 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
I have cookies.

Just join me in the dark side.
I dunno..... What kind of cookies?
Browser!
No deal... Chocolate chip or bust.
Chocolate RFID microchip?

Guys guys.... DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES is where the party's at.

No really....
Braiton
Braiton
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Musician
Response to let's discuss our discussions Apr. 16th, 2013 @ 11:25 PM Reply

At 4/16/13 11:12 PM, HalcyonicFalconX wrote:
At 4/16/13 02:48 PM, Buoy wrote:
At 4/16/13 02:37 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 4/16/13 02:32 PM, Buoy wrote:
At 4/16/13 02:30 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
I have cookies.

Just join me in the dark side.
I dunno..... What kind of cookies?
Browser!
No deal... Chocolate chip or bust.
Chocolate RFID microchip?
Guys guys.... DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES is where the party's at.

No really....

And this is how you completely derail a thread to its death.
RIP this thread. You had a good life.
I will never forget you.
Ever.

Lashmush
Lashmush
  • Member since: Jun. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to let's discuss our discussions Apr. 17th, 2013 @ 02:13 AM Reply

I once went crazy in the NG forums. True story.

In real life too.
It never stopped.

let's discuss our discussions


Listen to and download Ultima Eternus in MP3 right here on NG or buy the lossless version! Srsly, buy it. >:c

BBS Signature