00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Amerijuanikan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actors Required! Zelda Parody

1,145 Views | 17 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey guys, whether you've got here by browsing or from my Newgrounds, welcome to the Cast List for Ganondorf's Misjudgement. The backdrop for this Flash Parody is that once again, Ganondorf is back as the main villain of a new Zelda game and the story explores all of the stupid points of why he's the main boss and why he's made 'BAD DECISIONS' Misjudgements.... Yeah that sucks. But anyway if you're interested in this project then the following casting roles are below:

Cast List:

Ganondorf

Vaati

Minion 1

Minion 2

Minion 3

Minion 4

Minion 5

Crowd (3-4 People making crowd noises???)

Lines:

Ganondorf: I swear to the goddesses, next person to speak out of line will end up just like that guy. any more trouble makers???

Vaati: We're villains, we're not supposed to play by the rules, who cares if he only just gets to the first dungeon, kill him off there and you could take a vacation to Termina, see the Carnival of Time or something???

Minion: Oh for the love of the Goddesses, this better be a good one Ganondorf, we're pretty sick of you dying meaning we don't get a pay Check at the end of each game.

Minion 2: yeah I have a wife and family to feed.

Minion 3: I think i crapped my pants

Minion 4: Do tell good sir, what do you have planned?

Minion 5: No even better, we just received a message by Rito post, Nintendo are going to bring Ganondorf back to life for a new game, The Legend of Zelda: Ganondorfs Revenge. If not theyâEUTMre thinking The Legend of Zelda: Zant The Untold Story, but theyâEUTMre kinda uneasy on that, and thatâEUTMs not the best part, they want you to be his advisor again, IâEUTMd give my pitchfork for that job, so what should I tell them?

NOTE: THE LINES SPOKEN BY MINIONS 2-4 HERE ARE THE ONLY LINES THEY DO.

A demo reel for the animation has been upladed here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/614923?updated=1

If you are interested then please send me you're audio clips to my:

E-mail: joboed12@gmail.com

OR

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8jokjuiMamWycfl-Nwyj_Q?feat ure=mhee

I hope that you all enjoy doing the auditions for this project, the closing date is June 1st, if avaliable, please a high quality mic as even though this project isn't big or perfect, I'd definetly prefer to have nice audio quality.

At present this is a NON-PROFIT project but should revenue come in at any point in the future directly relating to the animation, then.. we''l cross that obstacle when we reach it :)

Here's hoping you'll be successful in your auditions!

Linkpowns aka Xenolink

Response to Voice Actors Required! Zelda Parody 2013-04-07 15:45:00

At 4/7/13 10:32 AM, Xenolink wrote:
Lines:

Ganondorf: I swear to the goddesses, next person to speak out of line will end up just like that guy. any more trouble makers???

Vaati: We're villains, we're not supposed to play by the rules, who cares if he only just gets to the first dungeon, kill him off there and you could take a vacation to Termina, see the Carnival of Time or something???

Linkpowns aka Xenolink

Sent a sample of Ganon and Vaati. Let me know if I should do anything to either of the voices. I can also try other voices if you want me to.

Response to Voice Actors Required! Zelda Parody 2013-04-07 17:48:50

Hey man, I'm a Sound Designer and you'll probably want good sound effects as well as dialogue yeah? (I happen to be a huge zelda fan so just my luck!)

It's easy enough to patch together some walla (thats what the murmur of crowds is called) from scratch.
As for some dialogue I can send ya some .wav files

Here's a cartoon I did the sound for (Music, Foley, SPFX, SFX, Dialogue, Mixing, ADR, you name it):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayByW_kI6Vw

I also preformed 95% of the voice acting (the only exception is the narrator)

Sound Designer by day, gamer by night

Response to Voice Actors Required! Zelda Parody 2013-04-07 17:52:40

Do you want the Minion characters to be more cartoon-y or human/sarcastic like?
I send in my audition this week

Response to Voice Actors Required! Zelda Parody 2013-04-07 19:42:16

Sound Designer by day, gamer by night

Response to Voice Actors Required! Zelda Parody 2013-04-08 05:45:11

At 4/7/13 05:52 PM, guitarkingac5 wrote: Do you want the Minion characters to be more cartoon-y or human/sarcastic like?

Good, question, if anything, I'd like it to be in the same style as the voice acting for the minions from Ganon's Kingdom

(Link Here):

As you said, I'm looking for more of a human/sarcastic point.

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to listening to the demos ;)

Xenolink

Response to Voice Actors Required! Zelda Parody 2013-04-08 06:08:01

At 4/7/13 07:42 PM, necromunger wrote: Here's a link (HA..link...):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3csw88q435nqdw5/NecromungerGannonD XDEMO.mp3

What can I say other than... WOW! I watched your Saga of Biorn re-dub (lovely work by the way), it's only been 1 day and already I'm getting some sweet stuff. In particular your Ganondorf and Minion 5 character work was particuarly good for the style I was looking for.

With demos like these in mind, I can't wait to see what else is out there!!! ;)

If you want to send in more voice variations or editing, I'd be more than happy to listen and until then, we've just got to wait till June 1st.

Xenolink

Response to Voice Actors Required! Zelda Parody 2013-04-08 06:14:29

At 4/7/13 03:45 PM, fightermarth wrote:
At 4/7/13 10:32 AM, Xenolink wrote:
Lines:

Linkpowns aka Xenolink
Sent a sample of Ganon and Vaati. Let me know if I should do anything to either of the voices. I can also try other voices if you want me to.

Sweet demo, the Vaati voice in particular is something I liked, for what's going through my head, the slight sarcastic tone really helps to fit Vaati's character, as I said to Necromunger, there's still a ways to go yet before I reach June 1st, so at that point if you do get opted into the project, that's when I'm then planning to release the full script and then make more decisive decisions on how I want the voices to be.

But again, awesome demo and feel free to send any more characters or vairations as it'll be a pleasure to listen to them :)

Xenolink

Response to Voice Actors Required! Zelda Parody 2013-04-08 06:17:30

At 4/8/13 05:45 AM, Xenolink wrote:
At 4/7/13 05:52 PM, guitarkingac5 wrote: Do you want the Minion characters to be more cartoon-y or human/sarcastic like?
Good, question, if anything, I'd like it to be in the same style as the voice acting for the minions from Ganon's Kingdom

(Link Here):

As you said, I'm looking for more of a human/sarcastic point.

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to listening to the demos ;)

Xenolink

FORGOT THE LINK!!!

THERE WE GO!!! :O

Response to Voice Actors Required! Zelda Parody 2013-04-08 14:16:32

sent in some stuff for the minions

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actors Required! Zelda Parody 2013-04-08 16:23:46

At 4/18/96 06:14 AM, Xenolink wrote:
But again, awesome demo and feel free to send any more characters or vairations as it'll be a pleasure to listen to them :)

Xenolink

Alright then, PM me if you decide to choose me. I might send a new sample of Vaati too, so watch out for that.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Response to Voice Actors Required! Zelda Parody 2013-04-08 17:34:55

I'll audition!

I've got some audio submissions I recommend you check out here and on youtube for the meantime.

Lemme know what you think!

Response to Voice Actors Required! Zelda Parody 2013-04-12 17:11:30

Just so you guys know, I'm going to be away for the next week so I won't be able to respond to any submissions but feel free to keep sending them in as I really look forward to listening to them :)

Response to Voice Actors Required! Zelda Parody 2013-04-21 23:08:27

i sent my lines... a while back from marioman102594@gmail.com

Response to Voice Actors Required! Zelda Parody 2013-04-22 10:06:20

Sent lines in on the 8th did you ever get them?

Response to Voice Actors Required! Zelda Parody 2013-04-23 18:35:09

At 4/22/13 10:06 AM, geist-seig wrote: Sent lines in on the 8th did you ever get them?

I most certinly did and as with all the auditions that have been sent in am really impressed with the voice acting particuarly the minion 5 audition :) sorry if i haven't responded, my intention was to respond to auditions whilst I was away but that never happened :P Again, excuse the late reply and thanks a lot for your audition!

Response to Voice Actors Required! Zelda Parody 2013-04-23 18:39:21

At 4/21/13 11:08 PM, jeansthatfit wrote: i sent my lines... a while back from marioman102594@gmail.com

as with Geist Seig, I did receive your audition but unfortuanetly have found it hard to find the time to get a response done, some promising work there and as I've said to a lot of other people, deciding will certainly be a tough choice ;)

Response to Voice Actors Required! Zelda Parody 2013-06-01 13:31:22

AUDITIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!

After a month of waiting, the auditions have finally come to an end, at the moment I'm in the progress of listening through and comparing and would liek to thank everyone who auditioned, obviously there can only be so many places but as a thankyou, I will be crediting evryone who auditioned in the credits of the finished animation as a way of showing my appreciation ;)

Once again thankyou and i hope that after many months i can finally get this animation going and published.

Xenolink