00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Battlefield 4

9,788 Views | 149 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-10-30 09:56:04

At 10/30/13 08:58 AM, simon wrote: Please tell me this was EAs doing and not DICE because it's so damn childish it makes the CoD fanboys look mature.

Please tell me that isn't on the back of the game case.

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-10-30 11:49:08

At 10/30/13 09:56 AM, Snuff wrote:
At 10/30/13 08:58 AM, simon wrote: Please tell me this was EAs doing and not DICE because it's so damn childish it makes the CoD fanboys look mature.

That is the back of the game case, confirmed lol. Fucking EA.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-10-30 12:06:30

At 10/30/13 11:49 AM, simon wrote:
At 10/30/13 09:56 AM, Snuff wrote:
That is the back of the game case, confirmed lol. Fucking EA.

It's not on the back on my case.

Wakka wakka

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-10-30 22:35:10

Bought it on the 360 so I could play with my friend...

Still can't have a party before entering games?

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-10-31 01:52:21

I've gotten "killed in action" randomly like 4 times now. Just capturing a point or something and ... dead.

Even though I'm complaining a lot I really love the game.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-10-31 02:34:30

Wow, Paracel Storm is a work of art. This map is fucking awesome! I also really like Operation Locker, but haven't tried that in Conquest yet and I think Conquest gives you a better feel of the maps. Paracel Storm though... hot damn.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-03 15:22:52

At 10/31/13 02:34 AM, Makeshift wrote: Wow, Paracel Storm is a work of art. This map is fucking awesome! I also really like Operation Locker, but haven't tried that in Conquest yet and I think Conquest gives you a better feel of the maps. Paracel Storm though... hot damn.

This was my most wanted to play map since i saw it. It's seriously so amazing, the only downside is the dumb fucks driving the boats, they just sit in the fucking base shooting aa missiles. Cock bags.

Steam: Kman

Sig by YenMuffin

"Women these days don't appreciate a gentleman, or chivalry, and they're especially not deserving of it."

BBS Signature

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-03 17:57:29

Was on my best kill streak since I bought the game, on the winning team... Game crashes, I lose all the stats for that game.

Rejoin the server, puts me on losing team... with the people I had been destroying previously, against the team I had previously been top ranked in for score... Hit deploy.... Game Crashes.

Graphics drivers are updated...
Plz fix DICE.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-03 22:32:04

I'm definitely getting this game for next gen. I saw the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions. All I can say is ew. Can't really see myself playing it on 360 already when I already seen and know the features on next gen. Plus I haven't bought any games after GTA V so this game is on the top of my next gen game list when I get my console.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-05 21:10:40

At 11/5/13 07:59 PM, benjadaninja wrote: This has to be one of the worst looking ps3 games I have ever played. I know graphics aren't everything, but I feel like I've been ripped off. I really hope they release a graphics patch or something. Seriously, bc2 looks better then this.

Yeah. That's why it's best recommended to play it on PC or Next Gen IF you want the best experience. I played BF4 at my friends house once on the 360. It feels like you're still playing the BETA.

BBS Signature

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-05 21:33:17

At 11/5/13 09:26 PM, benjadaninja wrote:
At 11/5/13 09:10 PM, SneakyGameBoy wrote: Yeah. That's why it's best recommended to play it on PC or Next Gen IF you want the best experience.
I get that, but the fact that it looks way worse than bf3 mystifies me.

It's probably the level of detail and space the game offers, and Dice has to sacrifice it by dumbing it down to keep it running smoothly on current gen.

BBS Signature

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-07 07:54:05

Obliteration on Operation Locker... 53 minute match. 104 kills, 52 deaths, almost 20,000 score... 47 ribbons. I hate 100% XP on the whole time.

Here's the Battle Report of that bitch.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-07 08:52:27

At 11/5/13 09:10 PM, SneakyGameBoy wrote:
Yeah. That's why it's best recommended to play it on PC or Next Gen IF you want the best experience. I played BF4 at my friends house once on the 360. It feels like you're still playing the BETA.

Yeah this is how I'm gonna go about it, just wait until next-gen. It would feel weird playing it on current gen after seeing the gameplay on PS4. Plus it has 64 player games so I'm happy to wait. Game is offering a deal where you get guaranteed £40 cash back on the current gen version of the game to go towards the next gen version when it comes out though I'd rather not get caught up in something like that, I'm sure there's a lot of little things in small print that would just lead me to spending more money.

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-07 10:22:16

At 11/7/13 10:20 AM, Elitistinen wrote: Oh wow, it's fucking early and we get cheaters already. Fucking aimbots, literally a few guys almost killed the other whole team in short amount of time.

Yeah, EA and DICE, good job on securing your codes, fuckers.

Blame it all on Rucklo

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-07 16:38:28

Soooo, Battlefield 4.

Should I play it on PS4 or PC?

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-07 17:35:41

At 11/7/13 10:24 AM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 11/7/13 10:22 AM, Snuff wrote:
Blame it all on Rucklo
Nah he's just an audio guy. I bet he doesn't even know how to write a simple 3D renderer.

This is true, I do know how to wiggle my ears, and make a backflip however, if that helps.

Wakka wakka

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-07 18:29:07

lol

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-11 05:36:31

Game is unplayable on PC.

I get a crash during the opening sequence of the campaign where I jump through the wall I just planted C4 to clear.

Everytime it crashes to a black screen here (affecting all monitors and sometimes crashing my browsers) and requiring a task manager shutdown to fully quit.

DICE sucks.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-11 12:27:54

As of right now, battlefield4 is the best FPS shooter game in regards to multiplayer. It's campaign is nothing special but does provide some multiplayer gear for completing it and locating collectibles. I play it on PC with very few glitches and none of them make it so the game is unplayable. For anyone looking for a decent player to play on their squad, you can add LordTetsu on origin. Still trying to figure out why my mic doesn't work though but should have it figured out as soon as I have some free time to mess with it.

It is not dreams who loose people, but people who loose dreams.

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-14 02:00:55

I've somehow justified buying the PC version... I think I'm gonna do it. Shit.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-14 07:21:04

At 11/11/13 12:27 PM, jtraymon wrote: As of right now, battlefield4 is the best FPS shooter game in regards to multiplayer.

You're mistaken. You mean Battlefield 2.

BBS Signature

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-14 09:37:27

I hope there isn't anything like "BF4 is better than COD" crap...

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-16 13:30:46

At 11/11/13 05:36 AM, sharpnova wrote: Game is unplayable on PC.

Speak for yourself.

Yes, there are still server crashes here and there.
No, it doesn't make the game unplayable.
However, the game has been out some time; DICE will have to work their tails off to get it fixed.
Meanwhile, EA will need to swallow its pride and learn to stop releasing titles too soon.
But this is EA I'm talking about, so...

So much rage on the BF4 forums.
At times, I feel like the few whose jimmies are not rustled by the crashes.

Skynet is upon us.

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-17 03:03:39

At 11/16/13 01:30 PM, Ron-Geno wrote:
At 11/11/13 05:36 AM, sharpnova wrote: Game is unplayable on PC.
Speak for yourself.

At times, I feel like the few whose jimmies are not rustled by the crashes.

Yeah you are among the few. The wrong few. And I don't speak for myself. I speak for the majority.

Releasing an unfinished product is horse shit. It's becoming a common practice and I and most other people aware of the phenomenon hate it.

I'm not even playing BF4 multiplayer. (my copy can't play multiplayer :))

I'm running it at 2560x1440 on Ultra settings. It's being driven by a GTX Titan.

It crashed constantly and I'd need to lower settings to Medium or something to get past a certain part then up it to ultra only to have it crash again later in the mission.

I'm sorry that the majority of peasants play @ 1920x1080. True master race games @ 1440, 1600, or 2160.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-17 12:54:08

At 11/17/13 03:03 AM, sharpnova wrote: Yeah you are among the few. The wrong few.

Lol, I'm wrong because my jimmies are not rustled?
Haha, ok.

BF4 is very low on my priority list.
Yes, it's disappointing how EA rushed this product, and I have my long-term solution to that issue (hint: it involves ceasing my investments in EA. Aka, speaking with my wallet.)

Short-term wise, I'll see if they fix the game soon.

If they do, then great; I'll start to enjoy the game more.
If not, no big deal; I'll just invest my time and money somewhere else, and EA/DICE lost another customer.

However, the rage I'm seeing from this "majority"? Hilarious.

TL;DR
My jimmies remain unrustled.

Skynet is upon us.

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-17 15:10:57

At 11/17/13 12:54 PM, Ron-Geno wrote: remain unrustled.

What the nonsense ever dude. No one cares if you happen to not care that this game which people paid for is buggy and crashes a lot.

They care about how they were basically ripped off.

It's good that your penis is unruffled or w/e you're trying to say. No one cares in the least.

They want their money's worth which according to recent trends is starting to seem to be paid beta access.

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-17 16:48:17

At 11/17/13 03:10 PM, sharpnova wrote: They care about how they were basically ripped off.

I'll agree that anyone new to the Battlefield series probably feels like they overpaid for the game.

Anyone who has been around since BF3 must have memory loss; after they observed what happened with BF3's release, they had a good idea of what risk they were taking if buying BF4 close to release date.

Also, EA.
Does this all the time.
Voted worst company last year.
Yeah.....

I'm not surprised.
However, I am confused; EA gets away with this time and time again.
I hear the same complaining from customers time and time again.
Why?

The customers have the power to change this, whether they know it or not.
Quit the bitching and start the change.

Otherwise, sit back and enjoy the game (when it doesn't crash, of course).

Battlefield 4

Skynet is upon us.

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-19 04:46:25

I'm sure by the time I get around to getting a PS4 and BF4 it'll be a little less crappy but I usually get lucky with stuff like this.

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-23 11:15:03

At 11/18/13 10:22 AM, Elitistinen wrote: I'm done with BF4, DICE. So many bugs and crashes. Back to BF3 or 2 then.

It really sucks that a lot of people have experienced issues with the game. I've personally only seen a few bugs, not as much as some, but I guess it's platform dependant and, well, other stuff I guess... I'm on PC.

Here's what our GM at DICE, KM Troedsson, have to say about the launch:

Today we launched Battlefield 4 on Xbox One. With that console, we will have brought Battlefield 4 to no less than five platforms. It is amazing to see such a complex universe come to life across so many advanced hardware systems. Millions of people around the world are playing the game and seeing the tip of the iceberg of what the next generation has to offer. At DICE, we are committed to you, the fans, and view the game as a live service. I am extremely proud of the people at DICE and everyone across EA that contributed to the development of Battlefield 4. However, I am less proud to see that the game has experienced some turbulence during the launch period. While some platforms have had only minor problems, others have had more than their fair share of issues. Resolving the launch issues is our #1 priority. In fact, we are so serious that we have the entire team working to stabilize the game and we will not move on to other projects until we are sure that Battlefield 4 meets – and exceeds – your expectations. It is the right thing to do.

To show our appreciation for your patience as we work through these issues, we are announcing that from November 28 through December 5, we will reward all players with Double XP for every multiplayer match they complete. We understand that the launch issues may have impacted your progression, and we want to do everything we can to help you get back the XP that you may have lost. Also, to cap off the week, on December 5 we will give all players that log in to Battlefield 4 multiplayer a M1911 pistol scope. This special sidearm scope, previously reserved for our DICE developers, has a 3X zoom and is available for all classes in Battlefield 4.

You are the heart and soul of Battlefield. We thank you for your support in these early days of the launch, and will continue to show our appreciation as time goes on. To stay informed about the latest game updates, please visit us at Battlefield 4 Control Roomor follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

Thank you,

Karl Magnus Troedsson

Wakka wakka

Response to Battlefield 4 2013-11-23 11:21:15

At 11/23/13 11:15 AM, Rucklo wrote:
At 11/18/13 10:22 AM, Elitistinen wrote: I'm done with BF4, DICE. So many bugs and crashes. Back to BF3 or 2 then.
It really sucks that a lot of people have experienced issues with the game. I've personally only seen a few bugs, not as much as some, but I guess it's platform dependant and, well, other stuff I guess... I'm on PC.

Honestly, even with the bugs the game still surpasses all the FPS games on the next-gen market at the moment.. I've had so much fun on this game and the graphics are incredible. While this doesn't excuse the issues it's facing at the moment, I can truly appreciate everything that DICE is doing to fix it, it's a damn good game. Speaking from PS4.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature