00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Canadian Military vs Americans !

4,480 Views | 70 Replies

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-22 16:13:47

At 2/22/13 03:44 PM, Ceratisa wrote: Not as good as Australia's Kangaroo cavalry. They are quite famous for their accuracy with a boomerang.

you sir are a moron! everyone knows the Kangaroo Cavalry is a diversion so the Crocodile Commandos can go behind enemy lines and sabotage.

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-22 16:23:35

At 2/22/13 04:13 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 2/22/13 03:44 PM, Ceratisa wrote: Not as good as Australia's Kangaroo cavalry. They are quite famous for their accuracy with a boomerang.
you sir are a moron! everyone knows the Kangaroo Cavalry is a diversion so the Crocodile Commandos can go behind enemy lines and sabotage.

Sir, I think you are understating the combat role that the Kangaroo Cavalry has come to fill in the past 20 years. combined with the Sugar Glider Recon you have a capable fighting force.

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-22 16:25:05

None of this matters, we can just airlift the Federal Reserve into any country we want. Then Ben Bernanke will sit in his office with a mimeograph and print large denomination bills 24/7, crippling the economy of whatever country we wish to destroy with hyperinflation.

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-22 16:29:18

At 2/22/13 04:23 PM, Ceratisa wrote: Sir, I think you are understating the combat role that the Kangaroo Cavalry has come to fill in the past 20 years. combined with the Sugar Glider Recon you have a capable fighting force.

HA! but what of the many platoons of plyatapus?

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-22 16:33:43

At 2/22/13 04:25 PM, Feoric wrote: None of this matters, we can just airlift the Federal Reserve into any country we want. Then Ben Bernanke will sit in his office with a mimeograph and print large denomination bills 24/7, crippling the economy of whatever country we wish to destroy with hyperinflation.

Sad thing is you my friend are 100% correct other than the particulars such as bill printing as it's all digital currency now in days but that's an aside.

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-22 18:54:53

At 2/22/13 10:58 AM, morefngdbs wrote:
At 2/21/13 10:17 PM, orangebomb wrote: The only thing that Canada could beat America in .
World record for 2nd place sniper - Canadian Rob Furlong
World record for 1st place sniper - Britian Craig Harrison
World record for 3rd place sniper - Canadian Aaron Perry

Ooh, congratulations, you want a cookie for finding something that irrelevant? None of them would stack up to the 2 greatest snipers of all, American Carlos Hathcock and Finland's Simo Hayha.

Apparently, the Canadians just love to one-up Americans in war, especially when we do all the dirty work or deal with the more fortified beach to deal with, but hey, it's nothing.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-22 19:34:50

At 2/22/13 10:58 AM, morefngdbs wrote: So top 4 in the world ...America's not even on this list ( & FYI snipers unlike tug of war is done in war ~;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_recorded_sniper_kills

Cherry Picking, you're only counting the top four, and leaving out the fact that of the 11 records listed, 5 of those shots were made by Americans, compared to Canada and the UK's two records a piece, Norway's and Australia's one a piece.

Also of note, of those 11 shots taken, 8 of the rifles used were American made. Not Australian, Canadian, or British, American made steel.

Given how often this record changes, how much the U.S. Military spends on technology and training, and how many Americans have laid claim to the longest sniper shot ever recorded (we did create that record, as well as lay claim to having trained one of the deadliest snipers in the world) I don't think it will be too long before we see an American as the record holder again.

But congratulations on winning a tug of war, you can finally say the Canadian Military is good at SOMETHING the American Military isn't.

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-22 20:53:26

At 2/22/13 08:47 PM, RacistBassist wrote: Nobody would beat the US in open no holds barred war. Occupying a country? That's a different question. Military might vs military might we blow everybody out of the water.

We'd actually blow several of the next largest militaries out of the water in conventional warfare.

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-22 21:03:47

I was talking with my Dad a little while ago about the new world record, and he wanted me to pass along these two bits of information for everyone on here.

First, he wanted me to point out that the world record holding Australian used a Barret M82 rifle, made by none other than Barret Firearms Manufacturing in lovely Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Upon further review, four of the record sniper shots were made with firearms from BFM. Go figure.

Second, he wanted me to point that this is a record that celebrates death. In order for somebody to make the world record, somebody else had to die, something nobody tends to think about.

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-23 11:08:03

I remember reading on Cracked that Canada actually has a better army than people give it credit for. Of course, you have to remember that America has an enormous military budget, greater than that of all the other countries COMBINED. I'd hate to see what would happen if an American soldier tried to take on a NORTH KOREAN guy. They'd probably bomb our country just for the confrontation.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-23 12:16:46

At 2/23/13 11:08 AM, Ericho wrote: I remember reading on Cracked that Canada actually has a better army than people give it credit for. Of course, you have to remember that America has an enormous military budget, greater than that of all the other countries COMBINED. I'd hate to see what would happen if an American soldier tried to take on a NORTH KOREAN guy. They'd probably bomb our country just for the confrontation.

You need to look at Defense spending in terms of GDP %. In some cases we are smaller. We just happen to be the biggest economy in the world by far.

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-23 13:19:10

At 2/22/13 09:03 PM, Proteas wrote: Second, he wanted me to point that this is a record that celebrates death. In order for somebody to make the world record, somebody else had to die, something nobody tends to think about.

;;;
You are quite mistaken sir.

As a previous poster made fun of 'tug of war' being a nonwar topic =. AKA something that doesn't end in death

I picked something that DEFINATELY ended in death !

If I had wanted to pick really hard on Americans & shown you winning I would have picked a drone attack, where a massive amount of collateral damage also happened (which wouldn't have been very hard ) & if I was really pushing I owuld have used the one in Yemen where a journalist is in Prison right now for reporting an outright LIE of Obama's where he said a bunch of terrorists were killed by a drone , but a bunch of children, women & old men were found by the journalist to actually have been killed ... Obama's camp of cronies immediately called the Yemen stooges wo bow to them & had him imprisoned ...for temlling the truth ...Which IMO is becoming the New American Normal way of doing business.

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/listeningpost/2012/03/20 12323201744332607.html

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-23 18:43:48

At 2/21/13 10:34 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: It's a matter of better discipline and diet and the training is about on par. As depicted here the American was overweight therefore giving the upper hand to the better physically conditioned and disciplined French Canadian.

Ummm...a few things:

First of all...let's assume that the American was overweight as you (mistakenly...but I'll get to that in a moment) think. The match starts at 0:33ish (give or take a few seconds). The CF soldier does not win until roughly 2 minutes later at 2:30ish. So this, what you assume to be, fat, less conditioned and disciplined soldier almost wins several times and gives the CF soldier a good run. When doing this sort of contest...2 minutes is a helluva long time.

Secondly...the American soldier was not overweight. Look again: he is wearing what appears to be a flak or bullet proof vest and and CamelBak. The CF soldier on the other hand...is not wearing any such gear. SO...the American soldier is wearing between 10-20lbs EXTRA dead weight than the CF soldier. Oh...and it also hampers mobility. If anything that speaks to the conditioning and discipline of the American soldier. Especially the discipline of the American soldier since he was staying in uniform with the other Americans present who were most likely not allowed to take their gear off.

To demonstrate I took a screen shot. Look at the part of the harness that goes around the upper thighs. This is where his butt should be. Then look up. Notice how his 'fat' protudes out in both an angle that is sloping up (instead of down like fat would) and in a straight (not drooping) line. Also...his 'fat' is much more pronounced on his back instead of his belly. This is because the part of the harness that goes up his chest is pushing his vest backwards resulting in the distorted body contour.

I wonder how the result would have been if it had been a fair competition where the American did not start out at a disadvantage? After all...he was pulling the CF soldier around like a rag almost as much as the CF was pulling the American around.

)

Debunking conspiracy theories for the New World Order since 1995...

" I hereby accuse you attempting to silence me..." --PurePress

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-23 18:48:32

Also, just let me go on record as saying that I have a very good friend who (at the time) was serving with the CF Reserves and deployed to Afghanistan. Also, while I was deployed I got to serve with the CF Air Force component. And I do respect my Canuck bretherin and sisterin.

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-23 18:50:29

hey Mason did you get to pet the mooses from the mounted Lumberjack division?

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-23 19:10:07

At 2/23/13 06:50 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: hey Mason did you get to pet the mooses from the mounted Lumberjack division?

Yes! I was shocked to find that, like camels, they spit! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-23 19:57:50

At 2/23/13 07:10 PM, TheMason wrote: Yes! I was shocked to find that, like camels, they spit! :)

Lol! those suckers are BIG!

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-23 20:06:29

At 2/23/13 07:57 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 2/23/13 07:10 PM, TheMason wrote: Yes! I was shocked to find that, like camels, they spit! :)
Lol! those suckers are BIG!

Yeah...and the Moose they ride into battle are not all that small either! Sends the Taliban running.

Also, I read somewhere Obama was considering sending them on the raid to get bin Laden but decided it would be a war crime!

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-23 20:09:22

At 2/23/13 08:06 PM, TheMason wrote: Yeah...and the Moose they ride into battle are not all that small either! Sends the Taliban running.

of course to them they are demon horned Camels!

Also, I read somewhere Obama was considering sending them on the raid to get bin Laden but decided it would be a war crime!

well Mooses are weapons of natural mass destruction.

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-23 21:58:16

At 2/21/13 05:12 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Lol then lets see the dedication and discipline of canadian military in conventional warefare against us lets see how far you guys get. Not very far I can imagine.

"Conventional" meaning the least conventional and least common type of warfare ever.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-24 09:08:23

A canadian soldier won in a game of tug of war. What an achievement for the canadian military. Canadians should be proud.

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-24 09:10:54

At 2/24/13 09:08 AM, thegarbear14 wrote: A canadian soldier won in a game of tug of war. What an achievement for the canadian military. Canadians should be proud.

All while NOT wearing any gear! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-24 10:38:18

At 2/23/13 12:16 PM, Ceratisa wrote: You need to look at Defense spending in terms of GDP %. In some cases we are smaller. We just happen to be the biggest economy in the world by far.

True, but we also have the most battleships and more guns per quantity and percentage than any other country. Yeah, I guess that doesn't really count as part of the military, but still worth pointing out.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-24 11:13:07

At 2/24/13 10:38 AM, Ericho wrote: the most battleships

That's like bragging about who has the best cavalry...

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-25 11:07:07

At 2/24/13 11:13 AM, Camarohusky wrote:

;;;;
Nobody can beat a calvary of moose riders, charging in through impenetrable brush, over 6 ft high & still moving along at faster than 50 kilmeters an hour ! ! !
no horse in the world ,can compete .... no body .

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-25 11:28:13

At 2/24/13 11:13 AM, Camarohusky wrote:

Without our battleships the most powerful aircraft carriers in the world would be potentially vulnerable. And I'm sorry but America has some of the best armored cav.

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-25 12:04:11

At 2/25/13 11:07 AM, morefngdbs wrote: Nobody can beat a calvary of moose riders, charging in through impenetrable brush, over 6 ft high & still moving along at faster than 50 kilmeters an hour ! ! !
no horse in the world ,can compete .... no body .

damn straight! Canadia's Mounted Moose Calvary is notorious for its effective brutality.

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-25 12:26:12

At 2/25/13 11:28 AM, Ceratisa wrote: Without our battleships the most powerful aircraft carriers in the world would be potentially vulnerable. And I'm sorry but America has some of the best armored cav.

Seriously? What year do you think it is? 1945? Battleships have been outdated for well over a half century by now. You would think someone with so much interest in the military would know this. Battleships and slow, lumbering, easy to hit and are not very flexible. The new point ship of the navy is the missle cruiser (think Arley Burke). It's quicker, has a smaller profile, better equipment, and its armaments are 21st century, no to mention it's much cheaper to run because of the smaller engine and smaller crew.

And NO, no one in their right mind calls anything the armored cavalry anymore. Either you call it an armored division or tanks. Plus the TRUE modern cavalry is now a helicopter unit and those have as much armor as my Nissan Sentra. (hyperbole, but point stands)

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-25 12:53:18

At 2/23/13 01:19 PM, morefngdbs wrote: You are quite mistaken sir.

As a previous poster made fun of 'tug of war' being a nonwar topic =. AKA something that doesn't end in death

I picked something that DEFINATELY ended in death !

.... so I'm mistaken in pointing out that a world record sniper shot is a record is that ends in death?

Could somebody please explain this one to me, because I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around it.

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/listeningpost/2012/03/20 12323201744332607.html

The man is a politician. Just because he's a democrat doesn't make him any better than a republican.

And you guys are forgetting the one true terror of the battlefield; Russia's Bear Cavalry.

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-25 21:56:00

At 2/21/13 09:39 PM, Korriken wrote:
At 2/21/13 09:23 PM, Elfer wrote:
Yeah, well that's not what this video-taped tug-of-warfare seems to indicate.
and exactly how many times do soldiers play tug of war with the enemy on the battlefield?

i rest my case.

I'm not sure, but I'm assuming you wouldn't post this unless it was a whole lot or hardly at all.

Dead.