00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Canadian Military vs Americans !

4,471 Views | 70 Replies

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-25 23:19:23

Sorry Cam,
You are completely right and I erroneously converted the term battleship into the ships that currently fill the role.
Guided Missile Destroyers, Guided Missile Frigs, Guided Missile Cruisers,
and coming air defense cruisers and the Zumwalt-class destroyer.
But to be fair NFS is still important. We used the Iowa in the Gulf War (The last conventional war we ever fought in.)

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-25 23:34:16

But on your comment about terma

http://www.hood.army.mil/1stcavdiv/default.aspx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Cavalry_Division_(United_St ates)

Don't hate, they still have horses

as for armored I was referring to "Second Dragoons" and "Brave Rifles"

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-02-27 19:44:22

All militaries in the world can do something that the American military cannot do...however, the American military system is still the "best" in the world, however way you look at it.

TracyJackson

The Art of Warfare gaming community Member

Apply into one of our dozen supported clans today! (TAW Clan)

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-03-01 17:19:52

Canada ploted the attack on the US for a long time,starting with Justin Bieber by wich the Canadians planed to increse gay population in the US

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-03-05 02:28:59

I like videos like these. Both Americans and Canadians can be fun-loving goofballs, and if not for the uniforms you couldn't tell us apart.
And no, one soldier beating another soldier in a tug-of-war does not make one army stronger.

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-03-06 20:51:33

At 3/6/13 08:47 PM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 2/21/13 06:34 PM, Camarohusky wrote: The Canadian military is nothing but a fiat force created by the wealthy in order to keep the poor in schackles.
I bet the US forces give their chow to Iraqi kids on daily basis?

I know some do, yes.

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-03-07 11:40:18

At 3/6/13 08:47 PM, Elitistinen wrote: I bet the US forces give their chow to Iraqi kids on daily basis?

You're entering some rough territory trying to respond to a post quoting leanlifter. Consider this a friendly warning: You do not want to go there.

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-03-07 17:24:42

At 3/7/13 03:04 PM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 3/7/13 11:40 AM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 3/6/13 08:47 PM, Elitistinen wrote: I bet the US forces give their chow to Iraqi kids on daily basis?
You're entering some rough territory trying to respond to a post quoting leanlifter. Consider this a friendly warning: You do not want to go there.
I heard somewhere US soldiers made Iraqi kids vomited, then made them re-consumed their own vomits again. What do you call this, my patriotic friend: post trauma disorder?

This forum is full of internet tough dicks. But not long dicks. How do you consider if I "want to go there"?

I think his point was you were going to be subjected to leftleaner if you tread that ground. No one really wants to go there.
I've heard some terrible things done by a minority represent the majority of people.
Link please on that story though, i'd like to know the legitimate source or see the footage before I form an opinion on what you have claimed happened.

I've searched several times rephrasing it each time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLgZeZriW1s
Doesn't represent the majority either, but it certainly would be closer to the truth

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-03-07 19:42:27

At 3/7/13 03:04 PM, Elitistinen wrote: I heard somewhere US soldiers made Iraqi kids vomited, then made them re-consumed their own vomits again. What do you call this, my patriotic friend: post trauma disorder?

This forum is full of internet tough dicks. But not long dicks. How do you consider if I "want to go there"?

Have you ever heard the phrase: "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"? If you're wanting to make claims that amount to war crimes (and then paint every servicemember with that brush) at least give us a link to even an Alex Jones' conspiracy video.

Debunking conspiracy theories for the New World Order since 1995...

" I hereby accuse you attempting to silence me..." --PurePress

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-03-16 03:41:06

At 2/21/13 10:17 PM, orangebomb wrote:

:The only thing that Canada could beat America in {or anyone else for that matter} is hockey, and even then, the gap isn't that wide.
They beat us pretty good in curling

Is curling really a sport?

BBS Signature

Response to Canadian Military vs Americans ! 2013-03-20 15:04:43

wow this post was just meant to be fun why so butt hurt people LOL !

BBS Signature