00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Restaurant Pet Peeves

1,400 Views | 25 Replies

Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-20 23:26:21

I love going to out to eat whenever I can butt sometimes there are things that piss me off and kill the mood.

What are some things you hate about going out to eat? For me it's whiny little kids crying. I mean sheesh get a fucking babysitter if you're going to go out to eat.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-20 23:30:12

I never go out to eat, but when I do, I normally hate it.
* Rude waiter/waitress
* Annoying children
* The smell of old people
* Dirty silverware & table
* Disgusting & smelly bathrooms

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-20 23:30:26

At 2/20/13 11:29 PM, selena wrote: I hate when I go out to eat and I see Wegra begging for scraps on the street outside of the restaurant. I leave as soon as possible and cross that part of town off my list

At least the scraps were tasty.

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-20 23:34:06

I hate it when people fuss over the littlest of things.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-20 23:35:31

At 2/20/13 11:26 PM, Wegra wrote: For me it's whiny little kids crying. I mean sheesh get a fucking babysitter if you're going to go out to eat.

I hope the cooks are secretly spitting in their food. And not just regular spitting, I mean the real fat loogies like in the scene in Titanic where Jack taught Rose to "spit like a man".

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 00:19:55

Dirty utensils. Why, just why?

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 00:21:13

When I'm eating dinner and xenomit keeps asking me to take pictures of myself in exchange for money.

dafuq

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 00:26:14

Televisions, televisions plastered all over the wall are not part of a dinner experience in my opinion.

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 00:37:21

At 2/20/13 11:29 PM, selena wrote: I hate when I go out to eat and I see Wegra begging for scraps on the street outside of the restaurant. I leave as soon as possible and cross that part of town off my list

YOU BITCH THAT WAS ONE TIME DAMMIT

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 00:41:14

People chewing with their mouths open.

At 2/21/13 12:19 AM, SmartyPants wrote: Dirty utensils. Why, just why?

I wouldn't want to cause any fuss over just a dirty fork.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 01:03:16

At 2/21/13 12:54 AM, RacistBassist wrote: Obligatory tipping being virtually required no matter the scenario

On the contrary in England it is virtually impossible to actually tip a waiter. I once tried giving a tip to a waiter and they pointed out I gave them too much money for the meal, I told them they could take the extra money for themselves for the service and they denied it and had me take the tip back. England really doesn't seem to be much of a tipping country compares to the polar opposite of America where EVERYTHING gets tipped, and waiters can chase you down the street calling you out if you don't.

I may actually call that a pet peeve myself, that if I actually feel like showing they are a nice waiter they aren't prepared to take the extra money.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 01:09:49

At 2/21/13 12:41 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: I wouldn't want to cause any fuss over just a dirty fork.

I wish that would happen when I go to a restaurant. I would keep going back every week.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 01:10:54

I hate when I ask for soup, but then I realize that the waiters either pissed in the soup or teabagged the soup so that I had to eat their piss or sack sweat.

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 02:17:17

At 2/21/13 01:10 AM, SeekerFang17 wrote: I hate when I ask for soup, but then I realize that the waiters either pissed in the soup or teabagged the soup so that I had to eat their piss or sack sweat.

You should try the cream of mushroom soup, or some chowder.

Margaret Thatcher has eaten something unknowingly 5 times before, and she didn't complain.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 03:41:02

Little kids crying or women who are breast feeding.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 04:13:15

At 2/20/13 11:26 PM, Wegra wrote: What are some things you hate about going out to eat?

The food.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 04:49:47

Waiter/Waitresses who get your order wrong or leave something out. I mean come on! If you're not sure about something just ask instead of fucking up the order. SMH

“Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength.”

He's back :3

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 05:12:13

when im masturbating in the stall and a guy comes in and wants to do a line of coke.

like what the fuck is up with that

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 05:16:52

At 2/21/13 12:54 AM, RacistBassist wrote: Obligatory tipping being virtually required no matter the scenario

Holy fuck one time I ordered a pizza and the delivery guy couldn't break a 20 so we gave him like a 50 and promised to come back after the shift. He didn't. So we end up calling the fucking place and they had the nerve to ask if we're still tipping I mean what the flying fuck? After all that? Man I'm amazed that guy didn't get fired for robbing us like that.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 07:06:06

The sound of a beverage going down someone's throat...i really hate eating with others, luckily i love my homies enough to ignore it

LORD OF CHEESEBURGERS mobile coming soon, ya little yentas

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 07:18:09

At 2/21/13 04:13 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/20/13 11:26 PM, Wegra wrote: What are some things you hate about going out to eat?
The food.

Yeah man, fuck food!

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 07:28:00

At 2/21/13 05:14 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: When they say "Is it just a table for one?". You know what hurts less? "Here's your seat". They could try that. JUST. ONE. Just fucking kick me in the sack and have done with it!

Better go to less formal restaurants. They don't have the same offending seat-speak routine. :/

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 11:04:18

Lately baby's and elderlys have been puking where I work :( thankfully I haven't had to clean any of it up but it still smells -_-

Feet don't fail me now, take me to the finish line

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 11:44:08

I don't really have many to be honest. Of course I would rather have the cook to get my meal right the first time and of course I wouldn't want to wait too long for my food, but if the personnel is at least friendly and gives the impression that they're doing their best I can forgive them quite easily.

Rude, unfriendly or careless personnel is probably the only thing that can rub me the wrong way.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 18:42:08

Parents that let their offspring run around the place like it's a playground. Same goes for anybody that has the nerve to bring a baby. Organise a babysitter or keep it in your pants FFS.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Restaurant Pet Peeves 2013-02-21 18:45:21

crap/expensive food

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature