00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need voice actors and sound artist

1,125 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey All,
As the subject says I need 2 voice actors and 1 sound artist for my animation series. I launched Episode-1 somehow by myself ( here ). But as you can see sounds are very crappy.
So this time I am planning to have better sounds and voices, cuz I'm working hard on animation.
If you want to help to please come forward.

Response to Need voice actors and sound artist 2013-02-12 07:50:11

On the subject of good sounds for your animation:
Good free sound effects = nonexistent. If you want stock sound effects like ambiances, steps on grass etc, either go and buy them or search for acceptable free ones. A sound designer won't help you here.

I remember you putting up a thread about this project a while ago, and I posted you links to a bunch of relatively hi-fi sound files that are free for personal use; Why do you open a new thread about the same project when you have everything you need in regards to sound files?

As for VAs, why not use the collabinator for this kind of request? That's, you know, exactly the kind of thing that the collabinator was made for. Alternatively take a look at the several big Voice Actor threads on the BBS. It's not like they are hard to find or anything.

Response to Need voice actors and sound artist 2013-02-12 09:11:02

Hello there.... I am willing to be a voice actor.. I can do any basic accents. From Asian to Indian. Just give me a PM :D

Response to Need voice actors and sound artist 2013-02-12 11:57:04

Here are some useful links. Please read the rules and then make good use of the available threads.

- Newgrounds Audio Forum Rules

- Guidelines for submitting audio. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

- A few things you should know about how we handle copyright infringements

- Here is a link to some Audio Resources.

- Collab Forum

- If you have a voice acting demo reel, put it in the Voice Actor Advertisements thread.

- If you're looking for voices for your project, check out the Voice Actors Wanted thread.

Thank-you for your attention.

Response to Need voice actors and sound artist 2013-02-12 23:01:28

Hey, I'd love to participate, send me a pm