00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sometimes I hate people

2,872 Views | 38 Replies

Response to Sometimes I hate people 2013-02-07 01:37:46

Yup.
Humanity in general sucks.

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Sometimes I hate people 2013-02-07 01:47:20

At 2/7/13 01:34 AM, science-is-fun wrote: But can you actually fault anything he has said?

I believe I've already done that on the first page. Lets read the thread next time, okay?

How do you know he isn't a civil rights hero and merely opposes the appropriation of his movement by the American left and is just being ironic by using soundbites used by the American right?

That is where the phrase "Not impossible just highly improbable" comes in handy. ;)

At 2/7/13 01:35 AM, Star365 wrote: he seems a little far up north to be that narrow-minded.

You would be surprised. I use to live even further up north, and I can't tell you how many times I use to see Confederate flags on the back windows of trucks. Typically with similar bumper stickers somewhere on their rear as well.

Fudge dapping.

Response to Sometimes I hate people 2013-02-07 01:53:20

Funnily enough I passed a car like this today, although I couldn't grab a pic.

It was just Army and Marine stickers and shit like this.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Sometimes I hate people 2013-02-07 01:54:14

At 2/7/13 01:34 AM, Forte wrote:
At 2/7/13 01:20 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote: I don't write posts in hopes to earn a gold star. If they bother you I'm sorry but that's how I write. This thread may have well been all one liners because noting of interest has been exchanged.
Forums are intended for discussion. Posting irrelevant replies to threads is not discussion, it's thoughtlessness.

Where's the discussion? I can't find it. All I can find is some guy who took a photo of some bumper stickers and called a person he's never met before an idiot. This is the only discussion I can see because at least I'm going against the grain.

You know what's thoughtless? Calling the only real discussion in this thread thoughtlessness. I mean, why did you make this thread? To showcase another humans stupidity and gloat at what a level minded person you are? You're as bad as he is. You're calling people idiots who don't reveal in your belief system.

But nah dude. I'm the 16 year old so what do I know about being open minded. 16 years is not nearly enough time to understand the big boy concepts and is totally relevant to the conversation.

Response to Sometimes I hate people 2013-02-07 01:56:32

At 2/7/13 12:54 AM, Gagsy wrote: Apparently we call them 'Bumper Bollocks' here in the UK.

oh, man. I thought they were only popular here.

At 2/7/13 01:15 AM, Dr-Worm wrote:
At 2/7/13 01:01 AM, Viper50 wrote: More than anything I'm actually curious as to how the hell he can see out of his back window....
You've thought this through way more than he has.

lol

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Sometimes I hate people 2013-02-07 02:07:17

It's better if you just ignore these kinds of twats.

BBS Signature

Response to Sometimes I hate people 2013-02-07 03:27:42

At 2/6/13 06:28 PM, Forte wrote: Well I was lucky enough to be behind this guy in traffic and I couldn't help but snap a photo. I threw some captions on this bitch in case it is hard for any of you fine gentlemen to read the bumper stickers.

Hey, you missed the captions on that "Proud to be American" sticker. Bone Collector, Army Guns, Bow Hunter, Off Road. Yeah, that's where I get my stereotypes from...

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Sometimes I hate people 2013-02-07 10:33:16

At 2/7/13 01:15 AM, Dr-Worm wrote:
At 2/7/13 01:01 AM, Viper50 wrote: More than anything I'm actually curious as to how the hell he can see out of his back window....
You've thought this through way more than he has.

Haha yeah more than likely xD

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Sometimes I hate people 2013-02-07 10:49:58

At 2/6/13 06:28 PM, Forte wrote: Well I was lucky enough to be behind this guy in traffic and I couldn't help but snap a photo. I threw some captions on this bitch in case it is hard for any of you fine gentlemen to read the bumper stickers.

Perhaps hes an asshole, as I see on the bumper stickers.

"I fapped to this topic."

- Razeroath.