00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BrunoVugl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I love Dark humor

2,196 Views | 36 Replies

I love Dark humor 2013-02-02 18:53:03

Am I the only one that laughs at people when they seriously hurt them self? For example: M and my friend are just walking when he trips overs and the skin on his elbow comes right off and blood starts dripping, he's asking for help while i'm pissing myself. So Yeah, is that right?

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-02 18:57:55

I almost always laugh when I hurt myself, not because I like pain, but because it's funny.
One time I was scootering down a hill and I tripped over and scrapped my knee real bad. It was bleeding like hell. It didn't hurt that bad, it just stung. And I smiled and laughed and said, "I'm okay, don't worry hahaahhaa." (I was with a friend.)

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

Who walks away from a spider attack?

BBS Signature

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-02 18:58:08

Sometimes I do

The Blood Of Lost Souls Stains My Blade

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-02 19:05:58

I'm all for dark humour and everything, it oftens results in some of my favourite films. But laughing at someone who is in real physical pain is pretty much sadistic.

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-02 19:28:43

Mario fucking dies and ceases to exist.

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-02 19:37:53

At 2/2/13 06:53 PM, darkjam wrote: Am I the only one that laughs at people when they seriously hurt them self? For example: M and my friend are just walking when he trips overs and the skin on his elbow comes right off and blood starts dripping, he's asking for help while i'm pissing myself. So Yeah, is that right?

That isn't dark humour. It is simply finding injuries amusing. But it still a bad thing if you refuse to help.
Now this is some good dark humour.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-02 20:14:00

At 2/2/13 06:53 PM, darkjam wrote: Am I the only one that laughs at people when they seriously hurt them self? For example: M and my friend are just walking when he trips overs and the skin on his elbow comes right off and blood starts dripping, he's asking for help while i'm pissing myself. So Yeah, is that right?

That's so cool and edgy, bro.

@metraff @NG_Artists Support Newgrounds Classifieds: commission animation

"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-02 20:22:13

At 2/2/13 07:37 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Now this is some good dark humour.

Jam is great. Some of the scenes are just amazingly executed both in terms of acting and cinematography. One of my favorite sketches.

Also this movie's supposed to be pretty dark, I haven't seen it though, so I can't speak for it.

BBS Signature

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-02 20:22:59

All humor is dark when You think about it.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-02 20:25:40

What? How is that dark humour? Are you fucking serious?

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-02 20:32:59

At 2/2/13 08:22 PM, Gumbadillo wrote:
At 2/2/13 07:37 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Now this is some good dark humour.
Jam is great. Some of the scenes are just amazingly executed both in terms of acting and cinematography. One of my favorite sketches.

They do have some truly great sketches in there, some almost pleasant like the robbery one, while others just go downright disturbing like the plumber working on the dead baby. I am always in awe to Chris Morris' talent.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-02 22:24:16

I prefer dirty jokes.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-02 22:44:18

I'm worse, I always joke and laugh about people killing themselves.

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-02 22:58:56

Did he laugh at you when you pissed yourself like a 2 year old then?

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-03 14:35:08

That isn't dark humour. It is simply finding injuries amusing. But it still a bad thing if you refuse to help.

Yeah, that isn't a good example. I do find stuff like people being raped hilarious.

BBS Signature

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-03 14:40:54

At 2/3/13 02:35 PM, darkjam wrote: Yeah, that isn't a good example.s.

This being your 666'th post. Damn that's really well planned.

BBS Signature

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-03 15:00:17

At 2/3/13 02:40 PM, Havegum wrote:
At 2/3/13 02:35 PM, darkjam wrote: Yeah, that isn't a good example.s.
This being your 666'th post. Damn that's really well planned.

I know!

BBS Signature

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-03 15:18:13

At 2/2/13 07:37 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: That isn't dark humour. It is simply finding injuries amusing. But it still a bad thing if you refuse to help.
Now this is some good dark humour.

Jam is much more just surreal than dark. Brass Eye is probably the darkest of Morris' shows.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-03 15:30:07

That's not dark humour, that's just you being a faggot, because if it was the other way around, you'd be crying your eyes out and calling for mama and he would probably be helping you. Or not. You wouldn't deserve it anyway.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-03 16:05:57

That's not dark humour, that's just you being a faggot, because if it was the other way around, you'd be crying your eyes out and calling for mama and he would probably be helping you. Or not. You wouldn't deserve it anyway.

Like I sad before, this was not a very good example, read other posts before getting all pissed off.

BBS Signature

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-03 16:09:40

I enjoy dark/black humour, the sort of stuff you shouldn't laugh at but you do.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-03 16:17:35

That's not dark humor, that's just basic America's Funniest Home Videos schadenfreude.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-03 17:05:06

At 2/3/13 04:17 PM, Dr-Worm wrote: That's not dark humor, that's just basic America's Funniest Home Videos schadenfreude.

Read my other post on this thread.

BBS Signature

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-03 17:24:17

One time in my AP Bio class, we had this donations box where you could drop off clothes for infants or toddlers, or anything really... And it would all go toward helping young children in need. When the volunteer worker came back to collect whatever had been donated, the box was empty. My professor was like "Ooooh nooo! The box is empty haha! The box for the children is empty! Ahahaha!" And the whole class starts laughing.

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-03 17:48:09

We all like a little dark humor every now and then.

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-03 17:58:23

Dark Humor is the only humor that is funny anymore. Holocaust jokes and racist jokes are the only thing I can laugh at now. Other than the kind of physical humor featured in shows like jackass.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-03 18:17:51

I enjoy good "dark" humor every once in a while, especially when I'm in an angry or sad mood

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-03 20:19:20

At 2/3/13 02:35 PM, darkjam wrote: I do find stuff like people being raped hilarious.

That's pretty fucked up. It also isn't dark humor.

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-03 23:14:32

At 2/3/13 08:19 PM, Jolly wrote:
At 2/3/13 02:35 PM, darkjam wrote: I do find stuff like people being raped hilarious.
That's pretty fucked up. It also isn't dark humor.

Yes it is. People scratching their arms is not dark humour.

Response to I love Dark humor 2013-02-04 07:45:24

At 2/3/13 02:35 PM, darkjam wrote: Yeah, that isn't a good example. I do find stuff like people being raped hilarious.

That's not dark humor either, that's just pathetically trying to appear edgy. Dark humor would be a joke involving rape. Rape itself isn't humorous unless you're a psychopath.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature