00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BrunoVugl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Proud to be Spanish

1,576 Views | 22 Replies

Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 00:39:52

And no I dont mean mexican.
I love my ethnicity and my people.

together we created a history that cant be beat http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain
I look at myself everyday in the mirror and thank god that im spanish.
I can feel my spanish blood running through my veins.

so all my fellow white newgrounders i want to ask you whats ur ethnicity and why are u proud of it?
We need to share and never forget what we did togetehr

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 00:41:25

At 2/1/13 12:40 AM, Revoke wrote: Ethnicity pride is for tools.

lol and what ethnicity ar u?

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 00:49:36

At 2/1/13 12:47 AM, Revoke wrote:
At 2/1/13 12:41 AM, plasma50 wrote:
Half-Norweigan and Half-Columbian but I don't look in the mirror and thank my lucky stars I was born that way. It's a useless trait that only has as much influence on my overall person as I give it and I choose to be myself, instead of a tool.

Um no it isnt useless lol
and whats up with u
bieng proud of your ethnicity isn't bad and it doesn't make you a tool lol

we accomplished lots of great things, we were conquerors as well as artists and geniuses
so forgive me if i want to take pride in that lol

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 00:50:52

At 2/1/13 12:48 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 2/1/13 12:47 AM, Revoke wrote:
I'm a full blown Italian/ German mix.

yeah my grandpa is half italian so i can feel some italian in my blood just not enough to inherit the italian artistry that he had lol!

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 01:08:54

One side is a mix of European races and the other side is pure Korean.

I wish that I was full Korean. I'd be a member of the most genetically homogeneous race on the planet.
But would it be worth having the smallest average penis size?

Decisions

Just a chick with a dick.

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 01:21:39

At 2/1/13 12:53 AM, Revoke wrote:
At 2/1/13 12:49 AM, plasma50 wrote:
Then forgive me when I say that I find it pathetic to piggy-back on the accomplishments of some people you never met but that share your ethnicity and for that reason alone.

"Francisco Goya made some damn good paintings! And he was Spanish! Just like me!"

lol dude i don't want to be mean but are you retarded? if a person of your ethnicity does something good then you should take pride in it.

these are all my ancestors doing awesome things

At 2/1/13 12:51 AM, dragoswrath wrote: -Your people kickstarted African slavery.
-Your conquistadors rapped hundreds of Mexicans.

Yeah we were pretty bad ass like that, but we apologized at least lol

I salute you, Spic.

lol ur retarded im not mexican

Ethnicities just modify your appearance an health. I don't piggyback on historical figures from my ethnicities and list off their accomplishments off as if they are my own like you do. That's pretty Barbaric and nonsensical. I am my own person, and my ethnicities don't edit that at all. I am not who my ancestors were and I will not pretend to be like you do, taking their accomplishments and pretending they make you better than someone else. You're pathetic.

wow your retarded
IM RELATED TO THESE PEOPLE

and no not all ethnicities are the same, im sorry to spoil your whole libtard fantasy but there are significant genetic differences between race and ethnicity. certain ethnicities have done more than others

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 01:21:52

It doesn't matter who or where you come from. Imaginary lines and skin tones don't define us.Take pride in the ways in which you have bettered yourself and what you choose to accomplish.

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 01:25:47

At 2/1/13 01:21 AM, GACBassPlayer wrote: It doesn't matter who or where you come from. Imaginary lines and skin tones don't define us.

no but genetics does,
stop living in a fantasy world

LET US GET BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE

One side is a mix of European races and the other side is pure Korean.

while im proud to be white i wouldn't mind having the snappy mindedness and mathematical prowess of a good genetic korean although i would probably loose my beautiful spanish eyelids (not racist)

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 01:28:57

At 2/1/13 01:21 AM, plasma50 wrote:
At 2/1/13 12:53 AM, Revoke wrote:
At 2/1/13 12:49 AM, plasma50 wrote:
Then forgive me when I say that I find it pathetic to piggy-back on the accomplishments of some people you never met but that share your ethnicity and for that reason alone.

"Francisco Goya made some damn good paintings! And he was Spanish! Just like me!"
lol dude i don't want to be mean but are you retarded? if a person of your ethnicity does something good then you should take pride in it.

I'm beginning to think that you're retarded.

You shouldn't be proud of things that didn't require any action on your part. You didn't have to do anything to be Spanish, you were simply born Spanish.

Just a chick with a dick.

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 01:40:14

I'd love to be part Hispanic.

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

Who walks away from a spider attack?

BBS Signature

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 02:00:50

At 2/1/13 01:46 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
mainly Irish, German, and Norwegian.

Yeah, i feel we spanish and german people have to stick together, we have really beautiful women. im cumming just thinking of a spanish german woman.

i think i may have german somewhere down the line, i can certainly feel in in my bones.
i've always been healthy and alert, so that may be signs of germanic genetic influence

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 03:11:36

At 2/1/13 12:39 AM, plasma50 wrote: together we created a history that cant be beat http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain

''we''
Don't include yourself, you didn't do shit.

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 03:33:54

At 2/1/13 12:41 AM, plasma50 wrote: ar u?

Why would you post like that?

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 04:43:51

At 2/1/13 12:51 AM, dragoswrath wrote: -Your food is shit and just gives people Diarrhea.

Just this arguement alone makes it the best post in this thread.

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 04:46:13

You raped our people, even though I'm also a bit Spanish as well.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 05:53:10

I'm Swedish, we invented dynamite and stuff, and we have 220,000 lakes. Lately I'm not proud of the country at all though, the government is just turning everything to shit.

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 09:19:47

At 2/1/13 04:46 AM, Boomstick wrote: You raped our people, even though I'm also a bit Spanish as well.

Oh god

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 09:26:11

White pride wooh!

not white power

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_American

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 09:30:28

That sure is an acomplishment to be proud of.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 10:01:30

... and yet were going through an economic recession.

Not much to be proud of, eh?

Fun to play with, even better to eat.

BBS Signature

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 10:08:32

At 2/1/13 10:01 AM, Vasconium wrote: ... and yet were going through an economic recession.

If there is no ever-increasing rate of consumption to make up for inflation, the economy will never heal!

At 2/1/13 06:41 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: I mean really, I'm white, so I can't get away with it. Being proud of being white is like announcing to everyone that you're a grand wizard in the KKK.

There's a difference between ethnicity and national heritage though.
Just say your Caucasian, that's generic. :P

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 10:33:04

At 2/1/13 10:28 AM, ClockworkSpace wrote: I hate patriotism, and ethnic pride, and whatever the fuck else. you were born Spanish by pure chance, and you deserve no credit for it

thats just cuz ur racist fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Proud to be Spanish 2013-02-01 13:31:48

At 2/1/13 06:41 AM, Stereocrisis wrote: I mean really, I'm white, so I can't get away with it. Being proud of being white is like announcing to everyone that you're a grand wizard in the KKK.

Yeah I know, this thread is filling with flamers and people whom aren't contributing to the discussion.
Some people are just jealous that some ethnicities accomplished more than others.

I have Dutch, Chinese and German genes as long as I know. I'm mixed. And I'm not proud of it, either.

You probably are very good at math then, your Chinese ancestors certainly created a lot of mathematical concepts.
I feel some dutch blood in me but I'm not sure if I can channel it, maybe that's just my Germanic side talking LOL.

I've always looked at my beautiful Spanish eyes and wondered, where did I get that hint of hazel from?
Turns out that's how I found out of my partial German inheritance go figure!

''we''
Don't include yourself, you didn't do shit.
I hate patriotism, and ethnic pride, and whatever the fuck else. you were born Spanish by pure chance, and you deserve no credit for it

Im not saying I do, I'm just saying I'm proud that my ancestors do. My ancestors accomplished a lot and I can feel it traveling through my bones.