00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Do you have high self-esteem?

2,349 Views | 46 Replies

Response to Do you have high self-esteem? 2013-01-11 13:23:07

Ii don't even know what this means anymore

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have high self-esteem? 2013-01-11 15:40:31

Then I guess I must be a genius.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have high self-esteem? 2013-01-11 15:54:17

noo

BC | SC | FB

USF4: Ibuki | GGXRD: May | XBL/PSN/Steam: Qelaion

WHAT HAVE I DONE.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have high self-esteem? 2013-01-11 17:34:34

Not really. Although I generally don't care about other peoples opinions.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have high self-esteem? 2013-01-11 21:55:56

And I will execute great vengeance on them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance on them.

Response to Do you have high self-esteem? 2013-01-11 22:05:49

At 1/11/13 09:59 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/11/13 09:55 PM, Onholyservicebound wrote: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24309139.jpg
Being a confident person makes you a badass? Loving who you are as a person makes you a badass?

You speak the words of a beta.

You type the words of somebody who has something to prove. You're also using the word "beta" on the internet, and not ironically. That automatically makes you a total internet badass. Congratulations.

And I will execute great vengeance on them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance on them.

Response to Do you have high self-esteem? 2013-01-11 22:07:15

At 1/11/13 12:38 AM, poxpower wrote: If yes : Why are you such an idiot?

No.
ButI hope to have more.
PP: All people with self-esteem are idiotic.
ThereforeI hope to be an idiot.
Posit Ignorance is bliss.
Therefore I hope to be in bliss.

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have high self-esteem? 2013-01-11 22:17:06

At 1/11/13 10:11 PM, notYert wrote: im a self-hating narcissist

How can you be self-hating and by narcissistic at the same time? That you are self-hating means you need reasons to support that moral hatred. If it isn't a moral hatred then that hatred isn't really hatred but just an anger to yourself with no other reason than the fact you naturally loathe elements of your own identity. Then, does it really count as "hatred" in the same sense as it would be if you could also say "hatred is" or "any features of me" are bad?

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have high self-esteem? 2013-01-12 02:39:43

who cares

Do you have high self-esteem?

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have high self-esteem? 2013-01-12 11:09:05

You implying that those with high self-esteem are all idiots? sometimes all it is, is a result of going through the process of realising that going through life with low self-esteem is very unproductive, limiting and depressing.

To quote the big dog Winston Churchill - "For myself I am an optimist - it does not seem to be much use being anything else."

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have high self-esteem? 2013-01-12 11:15:32

At 1/12/13 11:09 AM, Fim wrote:
To quote the big dog Winston Churchill - "For myself I am an optimist - it does not seem to be much use being anything else."

You're too ballin to have low self-esteem.

Response to Do you have high self-esteem? 2013-01-12 11:48:39

Oh yes, wouldn't want to be any other loser in this world

Response to Do you have high self-esteem? 2013-01-12 12:21:16

At 1/12/13 11:15 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/12/13 11:09 AM, Fim wrote: To quote the big dog Winston Churchill - "For myself I am an optimist - it does not seem to be much use being anything else."
You're too ballin to have low self-esteem.

That's ironic coming from someone with a username like yours :P

I think I've got a realistic perspective on my life, I know it's human nature to over-analyse yourself and compare yourself to other people, but I'm grateful for everything I've got like the friends / family / safe place to live / enough food, education, security etc. I know I could have it MUCH worse.

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have high self-esteem? 2013-01-12 12:23:23

At 1/12/13 12:21 PM, Fim wrote: I know I could have it MUCH worse.

I hear this a lot but it never seems to effect me. Sometimes even making me feel guilty for the low self-esteem I have.

Response to Do you have high self-esteem? 2013-01-12 12:52:32

At 1/12/13 12:23 PM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 1/12/13 12:21 PM, Fim wrote: I know I could have it MUCH worse.
I hear this a lot but it never seems to effect me. Sometimes even making me feel guilty for the low self-esteem I have.

It's all about perspective isn't it really, and nobody can force you to be happy. I had a very depressed early-mid teens and it got to the point where I was just sick of being so cynical and negative that I decided to just alter the way I was looking at the world to more of a 'I don't care, I'm going to try and be happy' and it's been effective. There's always going to be bad things in your life and around the world it's 10 % what happens to you but 90 % how you choose to deal with it. Plus, we are social creatures, and more people will want to be around you if you stop being negative about everything ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Do you have high self-esteem? 2013-01-12 12:53:03

I don't necessarily have really any self esteem. I don't think I suck, but I don't think I'm anything special either.

LORD OF MOOSE 2004

Response to Do you have high self-esteem? 2013-01-12 13:01:27

At 1/12/13 12:52 PM, Fim wrote: It's all about perspective isn't it really, and nobody can force you to be happy. I had a very depressed early-mid teens and it got to the point where I was just sick of being so cynical and negative that I decided to just alter the way I was looking at the world to more of a 'I don't care, I'm going to try and be happy' and it's been effective. There's always going to be bad things in your life and around the world it's 10 % what happens to you but 90 % how you choose to deal with it. Plus, we are social creatures, and more people will want to be around you if you stop being negative about everything ;)

I try like hell sometimes. I think it's mainly clinical at this point. I don't want to derail the thread and same stuff that people don't care to hear again and again from me. But it's nice you feel better. :)