00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ruthless3r just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Biggest Asshole 5: Vote Off

451 Views | 8 Replies

Biggest Asshole 5: Vote Off 2001-09-02 15:07:53

It's time to vote for the biggest one. that's right. time to decide who deserved to win all contests. The assholes will be voted from the poll from which they already one.

StrawberryClock
Nikachu
Slideshow_Mel
neo32r
(vacant =P)

and guess what? we need to nominate one more. Then I'm going to make a poll.

I nominate eeeee. who do you nominate?

Mr. C (Since June 7th, 2001)

BBS Signature

Response to Biggest Asshole 5: Vote Off 2001-09-02 15:21:13

At 9/2/01 03:07 PM, Mr_Congeniality wrote: It's time to vote for the biggest one. that's right. time to decide who deserved to win all contests. The assholes will be voted from the poll from which they already one.

StrawberryClock
Nikachu
Slideshow_Mel
neo32r
(vacant =P)

Sorry to burst your bubble but Strawberry_Clock, Sideshow_Mel and Triangle_Guy are the same person. On many accounts I have Known they are the same person. It is quite obvious.

Response to Biggest Asshole 5: Vote Off 2001-09-02 15:28:11

At 9/2/01 03:21 PM, Unmindful wrote:
At 9/2/01 03:07 PM, Mr_Congeniality wrote: It's time to vote for the biggest one. that's right. time to decide who deserved to win all contests. The assholes will be voted from the poll from which they already one.

StrawberryClock
Nikachu
Slideshow_Mel
neo32r
(vacant =P)

Sorry to burst your bubble but Strawberry_Clock, Sideshow_Mel and Triangle_Guy are the same person. On many accounts I have Known they are the same person. It is quite obvious.

well that gives strawberry_clock a better shot on winning.

BBS Signature

Response to Biggest Asshole 5: Vote Off 2001-09-02 15:28:43

i nominate RTflash/noone important

Response to Biggest Asshole 5: Vote Off 2001-09-02 15:31:00

At 9/2/01 03:21 PM, Unmindful wrote: Sorry to burst your bubble but Strawberry_Clock, Sideshow_Mel and Triangle_Guy are the same person. On many accounts I have Known they are the same person. It is quite obvious.

Ahem.
I beleive TFX admitted to being triangle_guy.
Now, unless you're accusing TFX of being Sideshow_Mel or Strawbery_Clock, LAY OFF THE TRAINGLE GOD!!!

Response to Biggest Asshole 5: Vote Off 2001-09-02 15:34:38

At 9/2/01 03:28 PM, PriKedELiK wrote:
i nominate RTflash/noone important

lol.

RTflash is a mongoloid!!

BBS Signature

Response to Biggest Asshole 5: Vote Off 2001-09-02 15:34:39

StrawberryClock
Nikachu
Slideshow_Mel
neo32r
(vacant =P)

How about just a tribute to "the n00b"? Everything from "What is blaming?" to "I am going to commit suicide" to "Why are you guys always so mean to Penny Baine?"

Response to Biggest Asshole 5: Vote Off 2001-09-02 15:36:45

Ahem.
I beleive TFX admitted to being triangle_guy.
Now, unless you're accusing TFX of being Sideshow_Mel or Strawbery_Clock, LAY OFF THE TRAINGLE GOD!!!

Well... I must have missed that one........you stupid person that..... that... skips stones.... on stuff....
............ ah!!!

Response to Biggest Asshole 5: Vote Off 2001-09-02 15:37:58

At 9/2/01 03:34 PM, Wheatonman wrote:

StrawberryClock
Nikachu
Slideshow_Mel
neo32r
(vacant =P)

How about just a tribute to "the n00b"? Everything from "What is blaming?" to "I am going to commit suicide" to "Why are you guys always so mean to Penny Baine?"

say what?

BBS Signature