00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Johndewey just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Song title appears as artist's name

458 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi folks, I haven't been on NG in a few years (since posting a shortfilm in 2008) and just noticed today that there's an audio submission section.

I tried it, but when the first song I submitted was published, it is showing the name of my band instead of the name of the song.

I'm not sure how this happened, or how to fix it... Not a big deal, probably just something I overlooked.

Best,

Pram

Response to Song title appears as artist's name 2013-01-04 17:01:05

I guess you just inserted your band name where you were supposed to insert the title of your submission.

If I'm not mistaken, you can change the title by going to your projects (click the P at the left top corner), click on your song and then go to publication details. From there you should be able to change the title.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Song title appears as artist's name 2013-01-05 11:36:02

Ahhh, cool. Thanks!

At 1/4/13 05:01 PM, Auz wrote: I guess you just inserted your band name where you were supposed to insert the title of your submission.

If I'm not mistaken, you can change the title by going to your projects (click the P at the left top corner), click on your song and then go to publication details. From there you should be able to change the title.