00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

gabmaster5 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Calling all Hip Hop artists.

3,626 Views | 34 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Calling all Hip Hop artists. 2013-01-15 01:27:02

At 1/12/13 04:25 PM, S-Rock wrote:
I had someone try to buy the CD from me. he insisted but still I refused :P Must be a good CD!!!!

Couldn't he buy the individual tracks from the artist that made them, if said artist was interested? Not sure if you included enough information for him to find the artists with the CD, but it's a thought, if he really liked the beats.

Also, good work on your tracks, everyone. Some refreshingly original-sounding tracks on this one. I was greatly impressed.

Response to Calling all Hip Hop artists. 2013-01-15 16:07:09

At 1/15/13 01:27 AM, JackRocker wrote:
At 1/12/13 04:25 PM, S-Rock wrote:
I had someone try to buy the CD from me. he insisted but still I refused :P Must be a good CD!!!!
Couldn't he buy the individual tracks from the artist that made them, if said artist was interested? Not sure if you included enough information for him to find the artists with the CD, but it's a thought, if he really liked the beats.

Also, good work on your tracks, everyone. Some refreshingly original-sounding tracks on this one. I was greatly impressed.

I was impressed too. Oh and all track info was posted on a Text file on the CD itself so if he wanted more info it's all there on the CD. it shows where to find the links and where to contact owners of the music itself.

BBS Signature

Response to Calling all Hip Hop artists. 2013-01-15 16:12:41

At 1/14/13 12:26 AM, Teqneek wrote: Where in my first post did I come across as "being a dick"? If you would have answered my SIMPLE question the first time without sounding like a pretentious douche then this dumb ass argument would've been averted. Holy shit I'm done with this ridiculous back and forth.

Well, people aren't really sure what it is you're trying to accomplish. Are you trying to compile an instrumental album? Full of beats that you didn't make? Or are you saving these beats to rap over? What do you plan on doing?....

K so when you say "people" you meant just "you". and Full of beats I didn't make? come on. I gave pretty clear instructions. I said don't bother asking questions that have been answered already.
So yeah I responded just about the same way you came off to me. But you didn't like it either so..... Troll mode ftl

BBS Signature

Response to Calling all Hip Hop artists. 2013-01-15 18:15:51

At 1/15/13 04:12 PM, S-Rock wrote:
At 1/14/13 12:26 AM, Teqneek wrote: Where in my first post did I come across as "being a dick"? If you would have answered my SIMPLE question the first time without sounding like a pretentious douche then this dumb ass argument would've been averted. Holy shit I'm done with this ridiculous back and forth.
Well, people aren't really sure what it is you're trying to accomplish. Are you trying to compile an instrumental album? Full of beats that you didn't make? Or are you saving these beats to rap over? What do you plan on doing?....

K so when you say "people" you meant just "you". and Full of beats I didn't make? come on. I gave pretty clear instructions. I said don't bother asking questions that have been answered already.
So yeah I responded just about the same way you came off to me. But you didn't like it either so..... Troll mode ftl

I don't think that word means what you think it means. Everyone on NG knows I'm definitely not a troll.

I asked you a question, and instead of clarification, you told me not to ask questions. If you specified earlier in the post then it wasn't clear (at least not enough for me) so you could have given me the common courtesy of a straight answer.

You asked people to make beats for an album as a "personal favor", and didn't clarify if you were rapping on them or just leaving them as-is. All I wanted was a simple answer to a very simple question. Okay let's squash this please because this is stupid and I will never ever stop arguing ever ever until I have the last word.