00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tallya just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Getting a vasectomy at age 18

4,251 Views | 26 Replies

Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-16 23:07:47

So I have a somewhat active sex life. I'm not banging a new woman every night, but I do get laid every once in a while. Recently, one of my sex partners who I knew from school wanted sex with me. I was cool with it, as im sure most of you would be.

Long story short, she poked holes in the condoms. I pull out when I'm about to bust, even if I'm wearing a condom because it feels scummy to me to blast inside a woman. So I pull out, and it leaks out of the end of it. I was scared for my life, because I'm only 18, and I AM NOT in any way ready for a child right now.

So to ensure I never need to worry about this happening again, and doubting I'll ever want children anyways, I'm thinking about getting a vasectomy soon. Questions: Are they reversable, if I change my mind? And two, is it a wise decision for me? Regardless I'm going to bring my own rubbers from now on.

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-16 23:09:24

I forgot everything you wrote. All I want from reading is to wear you skin....

Give me your life...

My logic has a tendency of getting me getting stuck in the middle.

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-16 23:10:48

Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks it's a good idea to pull out even when wearing a condom.

Anyway, I strongly suggest you don't get one. There is a 20% chance it is reversible. I know you really feel like you don't want children, but you're way too young to make that decision and it's pretty common to think that way. Chances are you'll regret it.

The story you pointed out seems relatively rare to ever repeat, and plus you'll be safe if you keep pulling out with a condom on. Don't worry about it man.

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-16 23:10:57

They aren't reversible, bring your own condoms.

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-16 23:11:37

It is reversible, but I don't know what the risks are. I heard it's less risky than a woman getting a hysterectomy.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-16 23:22:29

women are crazy

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-16 23:24:41

At 11/16/12 11:22 PM, Entice wrote: Can you tell the rest of the long story.

If you want a cheap thrill, it wasn't super eroitc. Pretty much a standard FWB hookup. Go to her house when her parents aren't there, sex, I go home afterwords. Except this time I almsot knocked this chick up, to which I'm likely not going to talk to her again. At least not until she fucking apologizes.

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-16 23:28:48

At 11/16/12 11:26 PM, Entice wrote:
At 11/16/12 11:24 PM, TheTrueZippy wrote:
At 11/16/12 11:22 PM, Entice wrote: Can you tell the rest of the long story.
If you want a cheap thrill, it wasn't super eroitc.
I actually wasn't looking for erotica I wondering why the hell she poked holes in the condom.

She wanted a baby, but knew no guy would impregnante her on purpose because she was only 17. Why she wanted a kid so young I do not know, and do not care.

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-16 23:34:07

you fucking dumb dumb just use your own condom what the fuck how sinmple could it be also FUCK YOU i have animosity for everyone i am jelly of

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-16 23:41:43

Getting a vasectomy at age 18 is definitely NOT wise, as it is not reversible. You should probably either:

1) Don't bang that girl again.
2) Bring your own condoms.

Remember, if that girl poked a hole in your condom on purpose, maybe she wanted a baby.

But, dude. Don't get a freakin' vasectomy. You will probably want kids later in life.

returning from 8 years hiatus haha so maybe renovating a little :>

FOLLOW 4 FOOL WRITING & POETRY HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-17 00:26:31

Some doctors will refuse to give you a vasectomy under a certain age (25 and older) because you're still young, you have a long time ahead of you, and you might change your mind if you find a partner that you commit yourself to that might want kids.

I don't think you need a vasectomy, just make sure you're the one dealing with the condoms instead of some woman who would rather see some child-support from you.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-17 00:30:19

At 11/17/12 12:26 AM, JadeTheAssassin wrote: Some doctors will refuse to give you a vasectomy under a certain age (25 and older) because you're still young, you have a long time ahead of you, and you might change your mind if you find a partner that you commit yourself to that might want kids.

I don't think you need a vasectomy, just make sure you're the one dealing with the condoms instead of some woman who would rather see some child-support from you.

And also to add to my point, some vasectomies can be reversed medically, or happen in the small percentage that it can be reversed. It all depends on the method. Also, after surgery, you're still not 100% soldier-free, so you'd have to wait a few weeks to get your willy cleared out.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-17 00:30:32

I'm almost positive that they are not reversible. If you are going to go through with it, make sure you go to a sperm bank, and let them hold onto some of your sperm, just incase you ever want to have children.

PS: Why did she poke holes in the condom?

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-17 00:46:08

I heard it can be a painful recovery. I've also heard of rich dudes getting valves installed into themselves, so they can basically turn their balls on and off by making a visit to their surgeon.

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-17 04:31:37

I would suggest that don't get one, basically just because you're so you young. This is a big life changing decision and when you get older you might be actually want to start a family. Sure now that might not seem so tempting and I understand that. But this is decision that is most like irreversible, and might end up regretting it. Though sure you could adopt a kid or have that one might so be future beloved to be inseminated artificially or something.

But it all comes done to that it is your choice, and if you really are set on getting a vasectomy and can do nothing but advise to not get one. You're a person with free will and use as you see fit.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-17 05:46:25

ohhhh, you are afraid of getting Barney pregnant?

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-17 12:18:05

So where's the punchline, I don't see it.

BBS Signature

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-17 12:22:34

At 11/17/12 05:46 AM, kakalxlax wrote: ohhhh, you are afraid of getting Barney pregnant?

im (not really) sorry to declare youre the worst poster ever

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-17 12:52:35

Vasectomies are not reversible. When you get one, I feel like you are not a whole man anymore because you lose the use of your balls. Just get your own condoms and use those instead. Don't throw away your balls with getting that procedure.

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-17 13:00:16

Very bad idea. I know you won't listen because teenagers never do, but you are going to be a COMPLETELY different person in about 5-10 years and everything you do at 18 you're gonna look back on and shake your head in dismay.

But you won't listen to me because you're 18!!

Wait. Use condoms. Make sure your girl is on birth control. Pull out.

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-19 21:42:16

You should probably consider donating to a sperm bank or something before doing that. That way, you can procreate another little offspring of you without having to take care of it.

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-19 21:46:52

wait...Did somebody just delete my last post in this thread? what?

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-19 22:11:58

Bring your own condoms.....?

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-19 22:54:33

At 11/19/12 10:11 PM, DarkShadowblade wrote: Bring your own condoms.....?

byoc

I am a vagina cleaner. My Steam

In world god make every thing. Therefore God can't deid. -calvinmark

BBS Signature

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-19 23:19:49

At 11/16/12 11:09 PM, Tankdown wrote: I forgot everything you wrote. All I want from reading is to wear you skin....

Give me your life...

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again, it does this whenever it's told!

BBS Signature

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-20 11:39:17

I doubt she poked holes in your condom. Most people are using condoms that have been in their wallet or dresser for YEARS. they do expire eventually, particularly the non-latex ones made of sheep guts. Even non-expired ones they break occasionally. nothing is a given. If youre that paranoid put on multiple rubbers.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Getting a vasectomy at age 18 2012-11-20 15:32:30

Let this be a lesson to you: bring your own condoms.