00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

T.V characters in real life...

2,684 Views | 27 Replies

T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 17:55:15

If you could just reach into your T.V and pull out any character you want from a cartoon, sitcom, movie, who would you pull out?

Note: Whoever you pull out of the T.V universe they will act like how they did in their show so they will not act like their actor/actress, you can get a copy of your favorite celeb by putting the channel to a biography showcasing your favorite celeb and then pull them out to do whatever you want with them.

This can also go for books too for though who rather read.

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 17:57:18

It doesn not have to be from that short list btw. It can be anything like a horror thing or reality t.v heck even a news channel.

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 18:00:29

At 11/12/12 05:57 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: Do you not fit this description, by any chance?

Eh half and half. Just was giving more variety to people who dont want to watch T.V cause there are people like that out there.

I read when I need to train the brain or im really bored. Good question though.

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 18:02:00

At 11/12/12 05:57 PM, Sekhem wrote: i want elmer fudd

Ok ok you get Elmer Fudd.

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 18:03:14

At 11/12/12 05:55 PM, fmn335 wrote: This can also go for books too for though who rather read.

Why didn't you just say 'fictional characters' then?

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 18:06:30

Would they instantly have all their resources and status from their lives on the show? Or would it jsut be pulling someone into a reality they don't exist in legally? Because if it's the second one I need Ted Mosby, a Red Sox hat and something heavy.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 18:19:03

do they have basic needs like hunger sleep ect. because i don't think i could afford Goku or Luffy .

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 18:22:25

None, fiction is fiction for a good reason.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 18:22:26

Everyone knows I'd pull out this guy in a loving embrace.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 18:26:27

At 11/12/12 06:03 PM, Otto wrote: Why didn't you just say 'fictional characters' then?

Because the Narwal bacons in the space sun. (I forgot the word, its like one of thoughs moments when you have a word to simplify everything but you forget the word at the moment and right after you made the mistake and everything then its too late and you find the word and like oh wow im stupid, I had it on the tip of my tongue but decided to go on which was a bad mistake.)

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 18:28:50

At 11/12/12 06:06 PM, stafffighter wrote: Would they instantly have all their resources and status from their lives on the show? Or would it jsut be pulling someone into a reality they don't exist in legally? Because if it's the second one I need Ted Mosby, a Red Sox hat and something heavy.

It could be one or the other if you wish. You decide wether or not they exist in legally. If you want you can even pull out a character and they can be loved by everyone who see them.

Very good Q btw.

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 18:30:29

At 11/12/12 06:19 PM, TjStiches wrote: do they have basic needs like hunger sleep ect. because i don't think i could afford Goku or Luffy .

If you want. You can decide but from the get go I would have to say no they dont need basic needs. Yes if you want it to be a interesting expierence or whatever. Again another good Q!

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 21:28:17

the motherfucking doctor with his tardis n shit

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 21:30:33

The cast of Johnny Test so I can beat the shit out of all of them.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 21:49:52

Homer Simpson...to see how long can he last without blowing the whole earth down

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 22:05:26

pull out and kill off Ash Ketchum, enough is enough.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 22:12:11

At 11/12/12 10:06 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 11/12/12 10:05 PM, II2none wrote: pull out and kill off Ash Ketchum, enough is enough.
would you prefer a black leading character in pokemon

No I prefer to see "Cancelled" on it's wiki page.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

BBS Signature

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 22:14:13

I'd pull out a news reporter, just to see what would happen.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 22:20:57

Would the TARDIS count as a character? I think it would. If so, definitely the TARDIS. I'd have a massive house and I'd be able to travel to any place or time.

If not the TARDIS, probably Seth from Misfits. He can take away and give people super powers, and he seems like a cool guy to hang out with.

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-12 22:22:34

At 11/12/12 10:18 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 11/12/12 10:12 PM, II2none wrote:
At 11/12/12 10:06 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 11/12/12 10:05 PM, II2none wrote: pull out and kill off Ash Ketchum, enough is enough.
would you prefer a black leading character in pokemon
No I prefer to see "Cancelled" on it's wiki page.
why aren't you a fan

Because it's 2012 and he's not a pokemon master yet. Time for a career change.

QOTW:

BBS Signature

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-13 00:18:58

Nemo

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-13 00:30:59

At 11/13/12 12:23 AM, Entice wrote: I'd write a book about me being a billionaire with all of money stored in a near invincible gold man who's also my best friend
I'd pull him out along with my harem of 10,000 bitches who are also my bodyguards

Write your own character to benifit you when you rip them out of a book. GENIUS! You deserve everything you typed.

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-13 05:10:37

Freakazoid. Just to make things interesting and give hope to nerdkind.

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-13 05:58:09

Ray from In Bruges.

Ken: Coming up?
Ray: What's up there?
Ken: The view.
Ray: The view of what? The view of down here? I can see that down here.
Ken: Ray, you are about the worst tourist in the whole world.
Ray: Ken, I grew up in Dublin. I love Dublin. If I grew up on a farm, and was retarded, Bruges might impress me but I didn't, so it doesn't.

Ken: We shall strike a balance between culture and fun.
Ray: Somehow I believe, Ken, that the balance shall tip in the favor of culture, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw opposite... a dwarf.

Ray: What are they doing over there? They're filming something. They're filming midgets!
Ken: Ray...
Ken: Ray, come on. Let's go.
Ray: My arse let's go. They're filming midgets.

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-13 06:28:35

Much of you project yourselves unto fictional characters, so I wouldn't find it much of a stretch to say that these characters are already living amongst us.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-13 12:20:16

I would probably pull out some supernatural character or a depiction of God and have them torture Bill Maher for being an idiot.

I was afraid this was going to turn into one of those "Untoons" thread with those scary images.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-13 12:55:43

Foghorn Leghorn.

Response to T.V characters in real life... 2012-11-13 14:09:06

This girl big time. Just hope she doesn't becomemy stalker.