00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KWYuri just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club

77,478 Views | 1,833 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-08 15:52:55

At 6/7/04 11:07 AM, turbosquad wrote: howdy folks! just here to say im not dead...or rather im still in the club...hows everyone doin? any more stories, sites, etc? hey! have any of you guys played fatal frame? that game scares the SHIT out of my ANUS!

TMI

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-09 03:52:23

The forums of the Ultimate Crew of Justice sometimes has up to 9 guests, but none ever posted anything... are they ghosts, ever trying to reach us for longing for justice, or to destroy it? Or are they spies? We will never know. lol

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-09 18:38:58

dont know dont care

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-10 06:44:06

Then simply don't post sir.

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-10 12:03:00

things have really slowed down here...whoever said it was right when they said we would run out of things to talk about...i was counting on more people just comming in and posting stories instead of a few people trying to squeeze out a bunch...does anyone have some ideas as to how we can get this club "breathing" again? i know making up stories has already been discussed, but im not sure thats the direction to move in...any other ideas?

...i've been here a while...

This is my awesome new sig...Do you like it?

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-11 03:27:27

i just thought i would post this...it is hilarious!nothing to do with scary though...Here...

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-11 03:29:36

ok i found something somewhat creepy but i think alot of us have seen somewhere...creepy as hell

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-11 03:33:48

At 6/11/04 03:29 AM, PowerMad wrote: ok i found something somewhat creepy but i think alot of us have seen somewhere...creepy as hell

hey can i join? i got a shadow ghost in my back yard, no joke.

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-11 05:10:03

Of course you can, tell us about your ghost.

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-11 07:53:56

Can I join too? I don't have any good story, but I'm very interested in paranormal stuff.

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-11 08:30:01

Black_Shade your # 8. Tell about the ghost, have you seen it at night before, or something? shadow_ghost is #9. Hey guys, check this Flash out, its scary.

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-11 22:03:38

hey! some new members! mabey this place will pick up...time will tell...so, new people, especially the dude with the ghost in his back yard...tell us of your paranormal experiences...

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-11 22:06:42

At 6/11/04 08:30 AM, ref wrote: Black_Shade your # 8. Tell about the ghost, have you seen it at night before, or something? shadow_ghost is #9. Hey guys, check this Flash out, its scary.

alright, yeah, my ghost is a class C shadow ghost, (got classifications at ghoststudy.com)

one night, i couldnt get to sleep, so i get up, in the livin room, about to turn on the tv, then i see somethin pass by the window, a hunch back on roller skates it looked like, i said, wtf was that? so then i got up, 3 feet away from the window, and this big ass shadow guy pop up in front of me then disappered i ran to my parents room and told my dad about it he went outside and checked to see if anyone was there but he found no one. Now I know what you're thinking that a guy just broke in my backyard but my trash cans were in front of the window where the ghost came, so there is no way a guy could go against it without knocking it down

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-11 22:10:32

interesting...so a shadow ghost is just a ghost that looks like a shadow i take it...what exactly does the class c mean? and hoe does that differ from class a and b? im curious...and bored...

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-11 22:17:21

whoa, Black_Shade thats weird, seeing a shadow pop up, and run, scary. Heres some short ones that my Bro experienced and one from me.

When we first moved into the house, during the first week, my bro used always hear someone Run up and down stairs at like 1 am. His room is right beside the stairs too, so he can it it cleary. He said that it sounded like it was me, but no, I don't sleep walk, or "sleep run".... that happened for about a week, and it hasen't happened anymore.

Another one from my bro. One night my bro was lying on his back, trying to get to sleep. He closed his eyes, and he felt a Hand shake his left foot, it startled him, thats only happened once.

I felt a hand like that too, about 2 years ago.(yeah 2 years ago, I had like a ghost in my room, check out the earlier pages and read my stories) I was on my stomach, wide awake, coulden't get to sleep.(It was around 11pm) I close my eyes for a couple seconds, and I feel a Hand being laid on my left soldier, I turned around and noone was there. I sleep with my door Closed, and back then, it used to Squeak like hell whenever it opened, very annoying. I'll post a couple Weird paranormal stuff that happened to me in the washroom tomorrow.

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-11 22:27:40

At 6/11/04 10:17 PM, ref wrote: washroom

...cool stories...but did you just say "washroom"? thats HILARIOUS! im not making fun of you or anything...you just dont hear people say washroom too often...okay...back to the creepyness...

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-11 23:47:46

At 6/11/04 10:10 PM, turbosquad wrote: interesting...so a shadow ghost is just a ghost that looks like a shadow i take it...what exactly does the class c mean? and hoe does that differ from class a and b? im curious...and bored...

class C is a shadow ghost that reveals itself in human form,

class B is a shadow ghost in a mist form.

class A is a shadow ghost in blob form.

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-12 01:05:15

well as soon as every one comes back i got another experience.

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-12 01:43:34

ive been waiting here three friggin hours...yep that is how free i am...but there is something semi-creepy that happened when i first got here today

well i always wake up around 11 am and i go to get coffee well i went out for awhile and just got back four hours ago.So i get a soda from my fridge and i head upstairs so i set the soda down then i notice i have to go to the restroom so after i get back from the restroom and i open the soda and it explodes in my face...the soda mustve been shooken by someone but then i hear something like a yelling noise that sounded like my girlfriend i ran downstairs and my girlfriend was on the floor scared out of her mind.She said that she saw a guy with a knife at the window so now me and her are on total freak mode so we called the coppers so now they are all over investigating and they are in my room now having coffee with me and such so yea

thats it

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-12 08:13:25

Freaky........

I just remembered something that happened when I was about five years old........

One night when I was asleep (it was about 1 a.m)
I woke up cause I heard something. I sat up in bed and looked around in the room. Suddenly I saw a ghost figure to the left of the bed flying towards me. It was so real. I was stunned in fear but managed to pull the cover over my head. I screamed as loud as I could for my dad. When he came the ghost was gone. It could have just been a hallucination, but i'm sure it wasn't a dream.

I also have one that my freind told me:

One night he and his family heard a noise from their kitchen. They thought it was nothing, so they kept sleeping. But then they heard a plate fall to the ground and break. They started to get scared. Suddenly it seemed like the whole kitchen was getting destroyed. They heard all the cups and plates fall to the ground, they heard the tap getting turned on and off. They didn't dare to go out and see what it was. The next morning they went out to see what had happened, but everything was normal.

I don't know if that's true though.

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-12 09:51:42

i keep thinking there is something in my house but for some reason i don't. it's like are you here or aren't you? i think i'm probally just crazy.

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-12 10:33:32

wow werid stuff does any one got any more storys

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-12 21:25:48

allright, this one happened in the washroom. (lol) its not that scary.

about 5 monthes ago, I was going to go shower, and my brother wanted to use it before me, it was getting late, and I like taking my showers at night, but not too late. so I yelled to him, that he can go ahead and take a leak while I'm in the shower. (Yes I have curtains in my bathtub to the freaks out there) I yelled it to him from upstairs, so there was a chance he didn't hear me. So I turn the water on, and start cleaning right, and I hear the Door open, and I heard someone Walk in, wearing socks. and just stand right beside the bathtub. (the toilet is beside the bathtub in my house) After a few minutes of hearing nothing, not even hearing the toilet flush. I decide to see whats going on, to my surpirse noone was there.

after I finished I asked my bro if he used it, and he said "no" he was waiting for me to finish, he didn't even hear me when I said it was ok for him to use it.(My bro Never lies to me) My mom didn't use the washroom either during that time, and my dad wasen't home. To this day, I KNOW someone or something Opened the door, and walked in, and stop beside my toilet I heard the footsteps and everything!

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-12 21:28:21

can i jion this club i'm really into conspiricys and paranormal stuff. my friends used to think i was addicted...

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-12 21:33:37

this isnt about ghosts or anything, but if you wanna see some REALLY gross pictures (some of em are pretty creepy)...go to:

www.rotten.com

oh my god...some of the shit on there will make you wanna throw up...twice...

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-12 21:42:56

power_of_morgana is #10 you got any creepy experinces? and turbosquad, I'v seen that site a few years ago, thats a really shitty website, also you should of put a "Warning" before posting that shit too man.

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-12 21:56:08

At 6/12/04 09:42 PM, ref wrote: and turbosquad, I'v seen that site a few years ago, thats a really shitty website, also you should of put a "Warning" before posting that shit too man.

...uh...sorry? i said it was gross...i put "really" in caps...do you mean shitty as in low quality or as in really inapropriate? anyway, its not that bad...just really graphic...ill try to be more specific next time...

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-12 22:01:42

i've been to rotten.com before the picture of the drug lord beaten then dug up from a lake was gross... yes i have had some spoky things happen to me theres a lot so i'll name the thing that happened latest i had a dream that i was being tortured with electricity first small volts then gradualy bigger ones...

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-12 22:03:14

At 6/12/04 09:56 PM, turbosquad wrote:

...uh...sorry? i said it was gross...i put "really" in caps...do you mean shitty as in low quality or as in really inapropriate? anyway, its not that bad...just really graphic...ill try to be more specific next time...

yeah, its allright, I know you meant no harm. but that site is shitty because, Honestly who the fuck wants to see pics of dead people and stuff like that? Gross is waaay much of an understatment. more like Disturbing, or "nightmare giving" I you wanna throw up, or have problems getting to sleep, look at the pics there, seriously, I reccomoned to everyone, to NOT go there.... anyway, Back to the Ghost stories people! :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Paranormal/Conspiracy Club 2004-06-12 22:06:14

you want gohst stories you should talk to my friends onwe time i couldnt sleep for weeks because of them... and rotten.com isnt disturbing only to those that havent tried human brain before...