Be a Supporter!

Help, falsely accused of rape

  • 1,814 Views
  • 49 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Jeffyx
Jeffyx
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 02:56 AM Reply

At 10/29/12 01:08 PM, Basamune wrote: For one if the cops doesn't have any DNA proof on her belonging to you (and by that i mean your man juice) I don't think they could arrest you. Also as stated, most rape victims would have at least scratch marks on them in the a most definite struggle between the victim and criminal. the main think in this situation is keep a cool head on this and definitely get in touch with a lawyer.

What if she purposely scratches herself/hits herself to make it look like he raped her?


"Life is a bitch, so learn how to fuck it" | Become my NG fan! | #teamsuckdick

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Animator
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 04:06 AM Reply

At 10/30/12 02:56 AM, Jeffyx wrote:
What if she purposely scratches herself/hits herself to make it look like he raped her?

It's be days after the fact, and the wounds would tell this.


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Member since: Sep. 19, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 04:13 AM Reply

I hope they nail your woman hating ass to the wall!

ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!

Baby-Bottle-Bob
Baby-Bottle-Bob
  • Member since: Feb. 29, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 12:23 PM Reply

You should own up to that shit. Bitches hatin on you cuz you swag like Jerry Sandusky


9

BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 05:00 PM Reply

welp this is a crazy situation but since this bitch has fucked u over if i was in ur situation id fuck her over dawg rfirst u want 32 2 riup her large intestine out and strapa itnt arkulnd her NECVK lieka fFCUKING NOOSE then hang the SHIT out of her


I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 05:01 PM Reply

Can't believe you fell for that shit.


BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 05:15 PM Reply

She has no proof and pathetic gender sympathy will only get her so far.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
BravePanda
BravePanda
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Gamer
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 05:39 PM Reply

If this is all true, just be as honest as possible. Don't ever lie in court, because you just end up contradicting yourself. If this is all true, you'll be fine. If you left out something on the lines of you hitting her, you might be in some trouble.

RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 06:32 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 08:20 PM, 4761 wrote:
At 10/29/12 08:15 PM, Yert wrote: kill her
And the 2012 Best Idea Ever Award goes to...

Oddly enough, I would actually be perfectly ok with Yert's advice if the OP genuinely did not rape the person. I hate bitches that throw accusations like that around, not only does it ruin an innocent persons life (Lol lacrosse), it completely takes away from the people who were actually raped


All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Ganon-Dorf
Ganon-Dorf
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Melancholy
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 30th, 2012 @ 11:47 PM Reply

Contact a lawyer, then request this thread be deleted in case your situation does go to court and the prosecution finds it.


BBS Signature
SomeTurtle
SomeTurtle
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 31st, 2012 @ 12:17 AM Reply

At 10/29/12 10:25 AM, DickBuns wrote: You will be fine dude. If everything you say is true, she won't have any marks or bruises on herself. Which is a great thing for you. She also probably hasn't gotten a rape kit done. Which is another good point for you. No DNA evidence.

What if she pulls a Mark Walhberg from Fear?

Shauna
Shauna
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Gamer
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 31st, 2012 @ 12:24 AM Reply

Kill her.


Signature made by Squidbit <3
Also known as MissAllanPoe
BOOP | Wonna Buy A Ghost? | DUCKSPIN

BBS Signature
Aliensandwich
Aliensandwich
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Artist
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 31st, 2012 @ 01:49 AM Reply

Well if you are telling the truth, you should be fine. If she didn't say "NO" and if she assisted you, she has no reason to do this.


BBS Signature
wwwyzzerdd
wwwyzzerdd
  • Member since: Jun. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 31st, 2012 @ 02:03 AM Reply

Help Newgrounds! I was dumb enough to try and fuck some random bitch for the sake of being able to say I fucked some random bitch, and because I assume that someone not explicitly saying verbally or in writing that they do not agree with my actions, I'm being accused of doing something against someone's will. I mean I know (probably) that I have every right to not incriminate myself, but allow me to put my side of the story on the internet so it'll be archived in the fucking Library of Congress for 10,000 years, all while also putting my point of view of "Well what the fuck? I fingered her pussy and tried to fuck her in a shitty American-made car! Obviously she wanted my cock!" out there (without thinking that maybe I'm very disappointing at sex, or maybe I'm a total asshole that simply operates on taking advantage of emotions without putting logical thought into these sort of things). I appreciate the help, because I know you're all bar certified to provide legal advice.


BBS Signature
Kwing
Kwing
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 31st, 2012 @ 05:56 AM Reply

As this is screwing with you pretty badly I'm going to cut the shit and just be as plain as I can here.

Well, you certainly didn't make the smartest decisions, but of course that doesn't mean this girl has the right to pin a charge on you for something you didn't do. First of all, what's the exact definition of rape? Lesbian rape happens, even though women don't have an appendage to force into their victim. Gay rape happens, even though a man's anus isn't the same orifice as a woman's vagina. So what, or where, is the exact difference between molestation and rape? It's a gray zone to be quite frank.

Of course, this is pitched sideways even moreso by the fact that you stopped when she told you to. Although neither of you gave any verbal indication before you penetrated her, you responded immediately after she told you to. Although the communication between you two wasn't crystal clear, you still obeyed the consent clause.

Although at its core you didn't do anything wrong, there are several things you could have done to prevent this. For one, fucking on a first date isn't always the smartest idea. I'm not going to lecture you on how sex is sacred or any bullshit like that because it's your choice, but consider what's going on right now. For your own protection, it's best to know you can trust someone before having sex with them.

Second, and more importantly, there are more tactful ways to express the fact that your motives were purely sexual. When you told this girl you didn't want anything to do with her after she said no, well, that was just a stupid move. You could have at least given it a bit of padding, like apologizing if the two of you were looking for different things. Obviously there's a discrepancy in interest here. I think that has to be brought to the surface.

I don't know this person, and it sounds like you don't either, but if I were you I'd contact her and try to talk it over, fast. I have absolutely no idea how developed either of your abilities to rationalize or communicate are, but it's the most civil way to get this taken care of.


If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.
Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

straberrykiler6789
straberrykiler6789
  • Member since: Aug. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 31st, 2012 @ 03:24 PM Reply

At 10/29/12 10:12 AM, Seatbeltnazi wrote: I don't want to go to prison for a false accusation of rape

Oh, don't worry Hank, I know you don't have sex

Help, falsely accused of rape

Ganon-Dorf
Ganon-Dorf
  • Member since: Apr. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Melancholy
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Oct. 31st, 2012 @ 10:59 PM Reply

Any updates on your situation OP?


BBS Signature
straberrykiler6789
straberrykiler6789
  • Member since: Aug. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Nov. 1st, 2012 @ 04:10 PM Reply

At 10/31/12 10:59 PM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: Any updates on your situation OP?

allow me to answer on his behalf

Help, falsely accused of rape

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Animator
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Nov. 1st, 2012 @ 04:20 PM Reply

It would be pretty funny if this was his elaborate way to take a hiatus off of the forum for good/couple of months.

"They'll wonder, 'oh shit was I arrested?' It would be sweet."


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
WirelessBrain
WirelessBrain
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Help, falsely accused of rape Nov. 1st, 2012 @ 04:21 PM Reply

Have fun getting your ass torn OP