00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Exclusive, but youtubers upload

989 Views | 14 Replies

I been wanting to remove a lot of videos off of youtube so my animations can be NG exclusive. Is there a way to solve this problem? Or am I just screwed :p Some dude posted my video with someone else's logo on it. I'm not too fond of that.

Response to NG Exclusive, but youtubers upload 2012-10-16 15:17:03

If you have proof it's your work, then message YouTube admins and they will take it down.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Exclusive, but youtubers upload 2012-10-16 15:19:08

Start watermarking your shit with a personal logo and the NG logo(s). Then find out where they live and sleep with their mothers; that'll show them you mean business!

It's time to get pissed off.

Response to NG Exclusive, but youtubers upload 2012-10-16 15:21:39

At 10/16/12 03:19 PM, Master-X wrote: Start watermarking your shit with a personal logo and the NG logo(s). Then find out where they live and sleep with their mothers; that'll show them you mean business!

LOL shove my logo on the entire screen throughout. Sounds legit.

Response to NG Exclusive, but youtubers upload 2012-10-16 16:33:57

At 10/16/12 04:30 PM, Mr-Shark wrote: YouTubers are the worst, I've seen many times where users would steal a flash from here, add their logo and claim it as their own. Not much you can do about it unless you wanna go through the process of reporting each individual theif and waiting days on end for a response.

Yeah that's what I thought, any idea what the link is to msg youtube? Stuff like this kills motivation. I think if I fix this I'll be pumped up to do more animations. Same goes for my friends having the same problem.

Response to NG Exclusive, but youtubers upload 2012-10-16 16:38:18

Well you dont have to watermark the whole screen, just plaster a small logo on the bottom right corner.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Exclusive, but youtubers upload 2012-10-16 19:23:02

These are the options:
Defamation
Copyright
Trademark
Counterfeit
Other Legal Issue (including Circumvention of Technological Measures)

Watchu think?

Response to NG Exclusive, but youtubers upload 2012-10-16 19:25:31

At 10/16/12 03:11 PM, Yoshi-1up wrote: Some dude posted my video with someone else's logo on it. I'm not too fond of that.

Sue him.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Exclusive, but youtubers upload 2012-10-16 19:26:18

At 10/16/12 07:25 PM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
At 10/16/12 03:11 PM, Yoshi-1up wrote: Some dude posted my video with someone else's logo on it. I'm not too fond of that.
Sue him.

Ok. Wish me luck guise

Response to NG Exclusive, but youtubers upload 2012-10-16 19:26:28

Don't feel bad, somebody put all of my flash games on there website claiming that it's theres. I honestly don't give a fuck, they made me 100 bucks because more people clicked on my ads.

Response to NG Exclusive, but youtubers upload 2012-10-16 19:35:00

At 10/16/12 07:26 PM, Jeffyx wrote: Don't feel bad, somebody put all of my flash games on there website claiming that it's theres. I honestly don't give a fuck, they made me 100 bucks because more people clicked on my ads.

I just don't like that they put their own watermark on there and not giving me any credit. :p

Response to NG Exclusive, but youtubers upload 2012-10-16 20:52:13

At 10/16/12 07:26 PM, Jeffyx wrote: Don't feel bad, somebody put all of my flash games on there website claiming that it's theres. I honestly don't give a fuck, they made me 100 bucks because more people clicked on my ads.

Who would want to claim your stick games as theirs?

jk

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to NG Exclusive, but youtubers upload 2012-10-16 21:14:34

I hate how people take snippets of stuff from animations on NG, and those snippets get more views on Youtube than all my views combined since the dawn of time. Bullshit.

Response to NG Exclusive, but youtubers upload 2012-10-16 22:38:25

Same shit happened to me. This cocksucker decided to put mine and my brother's animation on his channel (even though it's on youtube already, under FlyingWookiee's channel) then slap his damn watermark on it.

sick of this shit.

PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Exclusive, but youtubers upload 2012-10-17 10:25:30

At 10/17/12 10:18 AM, Entice wrote: That's the internet: a giant circle jerk of intellectual theft. Funny how most people here support it until NG is the one getting stolen from.

Last time I checked, newgrounds didnt sell flashes.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature