LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - 2012-10-29 13:40:01 Reply

At 10/28/12 12:58 PM, naronic wrote:

:blah

Hmm, don't know about that. See, my quotes have sources, so I guess it comes down to your sources vs. mine...

You get an F for logic. Quit.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - 2012-10-29 21:35:48 Reply

Desperate Campaigning filled with lies and deception. I really wish Democrats would quit using their Kids. I also would wish for people to stop brain-washing our kids and let out kids think for themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fwlW4 lx6TTo

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

naronic
naronic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - 2012-10-29 23:11:47 Reply

At 10/29/12 01:40 PM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 10/28/12 12:58 PM, naronic wrote: blah
Hmm, don't know about that. See, my quotes have sources, so I guess it comes down to your sources vs. mine...

Except my sources actually contain links.

BBS Signature
Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - 2012-10-29 23:32:00 Reply

At 10/29/12 09:35 PM, TheKlown wrote: Desperate Campaigning filled with lies and deception. I really wish Democrats would quit using their Kids. I also would wish for people to stop brain-washing our kids and let out kids think for themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fwlW4 lx6TTo

Please, for once try to at least balance the annoying content of your posts of something other than attacks at Obama along with some article or video about how leftists are retarded or desperate. Perhaps you could balance the content of your posts with bullshit right wingers do, Like this, Or this.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - 2012-10-30 18:02:10 Reply

Gallup poll has the Election a tie, why?

10 hours ago it was a 4 point lead for Governor Mitt Romney but now its a tie? What is going on? Also, how come it keeps changing so much? What the hell did President Obama do the past 4 years that has kept this Election even close in his favor? Sure the hell didn't improve the Economy, or the Deficit, or our National Security. I do not understand how this Election is close at all in for a President and Administration that has done so poorly. Please tell me people in our Country aren't this stupid, never mind I should have given up on Humanity when I seen that Obama Bucks and Howard Stern youtube video. Most people don't even know whats going on.

http://www.examiner.com/article/latest-presidential-polls-ga llup-has-obama-romney-tied-up-with-one-week-to-go

Are we really that stupid of a Nation to re-elect President Obama with how poorly he has done the past 4 years? Jesus Christ, if this was the 80's this Election President Obama wouldn't even be in a tight race at all with Governor Mitt Romney. I guess people of our Nation get dumber and dumber with the increase of Technology or are easily brainwashed by our Teachers at school?

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - 2012-10-30 18:18:35 Reply

I'm not happy guys, our country is filled with morons that if you just give a simple nice Speech it can decide an Election just because some idiot forget the Past 4 years. It reminds me how dumb people are in our country when I watch videos like Obama Bucks(were Spending around 30-40 billion dollars more for People who are taking advantage of the Welfare system but really don't need to be on it.), and than I watch videos like that video Howard Stern made where he went to New York and talked to 10-20 people about the issues facing Americans and all the people in the video were fucking stupid as all can be. Mind you it was New York, so I doubt most New Yorkers have an IQ of 90 or more, so maybe I'm a bit Harsh and that people from other states are probably smarter? The Gallup poll has been pretty accurate through-out the history of Elections, so yes I'm worried when it has the Election close when so far this Administration has failed for their first 4 years. President Obama said he'd cut the deficit in half his first term(lie), instead he and the Democrats have increased it faster.

Democrats offered Gay Marriages and Women Fair Pay, yet they have not given either of them that the past 4 years. It was nothing but a lie from Democrats just to get idiots to run out and vote for them.

Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - 2012-10-30 18:46:05 Reply

At 10/30/12 06:02 PM, TheKlown wrote: Gallup poll has the Election a tie, why?

10 hours ago it was a 4 point lead for Governor Mitt Romney but now its a tie? What is going on? Also, how come it keeps changing so much? What the hell did President Obama do the past 4 years that has kept this Election even close in his favor?

You're forgetting that that poll was an outlier. No other polls were showing such numbers. People speculated that this was after the 1st debate, but no one is for sure.

Sure the hell didn't improve the Economy,

In your opinion. This isn't quite the opinion of everyone.

or the Deficit,

He's actually lowered it slightly. In fact the CBO reported the largest % of GDP cut in the budget since 1969.

or our National Security.

Um like what?

I do not understand how this Election is close at all in for a President and Administration that has done so poorly. Please tell me people in our Country aren't this stupid, never mind I should have given up on Humanity when I seen that Obama Bucks and Howard Stern youtube video. Most people don't even know whats going on.

He hasn't done horrible, just mediocre. For one this makes the Romney camp more hard pressed to make things look worse than they actually are but on the other hand the Obama camp can't exactly be excited since it's not like say Clinton or Reagan's economic growth. That said the Republicans struggled to find anyone who could win a Presidential election, if Rick Perry or Santorum had won the nomination Obama may have seen the greatest landslide since 1988 because people who would just tear them limb from limb because they refuse to repudiate their stances and change them. Romney on the other hand changes all the time, he probably even changes at the last minute if he's in a corner, he doesn't stand for anything. Consequently Romney isn't able to inspire many people because no one is sure what he believes.

http://www.examiner.com/article/latest-presidential-polls-ga llup-has-obama-romney-tied-up-with-one-week-to-go

Are we really that stupid of a Nation to re-elect President Obama with how poorly he has done the past 4 years? Jesus Christ, if this was the 80's this Election President Obama wouldn't even be in a tight race at all with Governor Mitt Romney. I guess people of our Nation get dumber and dumber with the increase of Technology or are easily brainwashed by our Teachers at school?

You do realize you're not necessarily the brightest bulb in the box right?

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.
" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - 2012-10-30 19:02:52 Reply

I cannot believe people think the economy is in good shape

Rising food prices
Rising gas prices
Sinking wages
Exponentially increasing debt

But hey, at least he's not Bush!.....oh wait...

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - 2012-10-30 20:00:06 Reply

At 10/30/12 06:02 PM, TheKlown wrote: 10 hours ago it was a 4 point lead for Governor Mitt Romney but now its a tie? What is going on? Also, how come it keeps changing so much?

Ah randomness. Such changes, sometimes seemingly bipolar changes are merely the nature of small sample size polls.

Gallup usually polls only about 1000 people a shot. That's about 0.0003% of the US poulation and probably closer to 0.0005% of the voting age population. (think 1 in every 310,000 Americans). Such small sample sizes out of such a large total can easily render itself to changes based merely on which 1000 people are talked to. It's theoretically possible for a gallup poll to legitimately hit 100% Green party voters (yes, there are over 1000 of them). So the polls changings slightly, especially so close together doesn't always signal any real change in the electorate, more often it signals a distortion in the samples called.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - 2012-11-01 02:24:38 Reply

Why are the Democrats and President Obama not doing anything about Voter intimidation?

Why are there people allowed to threaten to Riot and Burn down the White house if President Obama isn't Re-elected? I don't get it, shouldn't all that be considered illegal to do? So, we don't care when people make serious threats?

If Governor Mitt Romney is elected as President, you can thank President Obama and The Democrats(not their low double digit IQ supporters) if any of those Uncivilized Animals kill or hurt anyone since they could be telling people not to act like that and start arresting people for making public threats.

Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Reader
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - 2012-11-01 03:09:18 Reply

So if Romney is elected will he really slash funding on Hurricane Sandy's relief budget?

Speaking of which what are the consequences of Hurricane Sandy for the U.S anyway? I can imagine the consequences will be pretty worldwide.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - 2012-11-01 07:16:05 Reply

http://visiontoamerica.com/12730/facebook-censors-navy-seals -to-protect-obama-on-benghazi/

Facebook was trying to attack freedom of speech, but when the Media spoke out about this they let it stay up. Facebook tried forcing their own agenda by hiding how the Navy Seals felt about President Obama abandoning our Navy Seals who asked for back-up.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/10/30/Facebook-Censo rs-Navy-SEALS-To-Protect-Obama-on-Benghazi-Gate

UPDATE: FACEBOOK REVERSES, ALLOWS SEALS' POST CRITICAL OF OBAMA

- The 2012 Debate & Election -

naronic
naronic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - 2012-11-01 12:08:08 Reply

At 10/30/12 06:18 PM, TheKlown wrote: bullshit

Oh no theklown is laying his eggs in THIS THREAD, EVERYBODY GET THE DISINFECTANT.

BBS Signature
Feoric
Feoric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - 2012-11-01 21:15:15 Reply

TheKlown touches upon a few good points, though. If Obama wins it's because the Black Panthers brutalized and intimidated the honest white conservative Christians in this country and nothing to do with the democratic process we've had for centuries.

BBS Signature
Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - 2012-11-02 14:35:02 Reply

At 11/1/12 09:15 PM, Feoric wrote: TheKlown touches upon a few good points, though. If Obama wins it's because the Black Panthers brutalized and intimidated the honest white conservative Christians in this country and nothing to do with the democratic process we've had for centuries.

Don't be silly, the Klown knows that if Obama wins it's because of a team effort between the Black Panthers and the KKK that forced honest White Conservatives from voting.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - 2012-11-02 22:14:23 Reply

Did the Democrat Administration handle Benghazi Terrorist Attack properly?

Why did the Democrat Administration blame the Terrorist Attack in Benghazi on a youtube video? Was it true that Ambassador Stevens requested more security and they refused to put proper security at the Embassy? Was it also true that Navy Seals requested back-up to save our Americans in Benghazi and our government told them to stand down?

Warforger
Warforger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to - The 2012 Debate & Election - 2012-11-02 23:39:28 Reply

At 11/2/12 10:14 PM, TheKlown wrote: Did the Democrat Administration handle Benghazi Terrorist Attack properly?

Why did the Democrat Administration blame the Terrorist Attack in Benghazi on a youtube video? Was it true that Ambassador Stevens requested more security and they refused to put proper security at the Embassy? Was it also true that Navy Seals requested back-up to save our Americans in Benghazi and our government told them to stand down?

Why do you ask questions and never respond to their answers?

But overall I've become more and more disgusted with the Republicans making this an issue, the Democrats didn't turn 9/11 into some campaign issue and try to pin the blame on Bush. As in the 2001 attacks the attack in Benghazi was a surprise where they exploited a security weakness which certain people in the government had warned their superiors about. The biggest difference? The 2001 attacks were in America, the 2012 attacks were in an unstable foreign country.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature