00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MiyuTheSceneGirl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Selling Keys For Fm8 & Massive

3,319 Views | 16 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Selling Keys For Fm8 & Massive 2012-08-17 10:24:45

NI Komplete has arrived and has been installed on my system. I now have some unused registration keys for FM8 and Massive.

Anybody wanna help out a fellow Newgrounder and buy from me? They're $199 each, but if you want to buy both, I'll be willing to slash the price down to $385 altogether.

Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my Paypal address.

Response to Selling Keys For Fm8 & Massive 2012-08-17 12:48:44

You can't legally resell individual licenses from bundled products.

Response to Selling Keys For Fm8 & Massive 2012-08-17 13:20:32

At 8/17/12 12:48 PM, Buoy wrote: You can't legally resell individual licenses from bundled products.

This. Sorry mate, but you have to legally purchase the liscenses from the store or an authorized retailer! Even authorized retailers cant buy a key and resell it, however. Now, if you had the entire shabang with disca and keys still in the box then yes it would be fine, but even then its sketchy as fuck to sell something like that.

Response to Selling Keys For Fm8 & Massive 2012-08-17 17:59:45

lol you probably NI recently had a 50% sale, so you're gonna have to do better than a 15$. You could have possibly even bought komplete while NI was having savings cutting the price even steeper than 50%.

since its sketchy and illegal you'll have to cut even more so say 65%-75% off.

but im not interested this is just some deductions

Response to Selling Keys For Fm8 & Massive 2012-08-17 18:01:07

Yeah, how about we don't illegally resell product keys...

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to Selling Keys For Fm8 & Massive 2012-08-18 05:12:01

it is NOT illegal to resell Native Instruments licenses.

you send customer service an email, along with the serial number which you want removed from your account. once it has cleared, you are then 100% allowed to sell it on to anyone else, for whatever price you want.

Response to Selling Keys For Fm8 & Massive 2012-08-18 07:24:00

At 8/18/12 05:12 AM, jarrydn wrote: it is NOT illegal to resell Native Instruments licenses.

you send customer service an email, along with the serial number which you want removed from your account. once it has cleared, you are then 100% allowed to sell it on to anyone else, for whatever price you want.

Cheers. In NI's Service Center, the rego keys for FM8 and Massive have been changed since I installed Komplete. Just to be 100% safe, I have contacted customer service. If they come back and say that I can sell my old keys with no hassle, awesome.

At 8/17/12 05:59 PM, jpbear wrote: lol you probably NI recently had a 50% sale, so you're gonna have to do better than a 15$. You could have possibly even bought komplete while NI was having savings cutting the price even steeper than 50%.

I paid full price for Massive, but snatched FM8 while it was on a sale. Still, FM8's not on sale anymore, so you'd be getting a deal. Call me greedy, but buying FM8 and Massive from me for a $15 discount is probably better than you can get from NI for a while, seeing as they just had these products on a sale not too long ago.

Hell, you know what, I'll make it $385 or nearest offer. If I don't get a reasonable offer soon though, I'll advertise elsewhere. I'm sure somebody is willing to save a couple of bucks.

Oh yeah, for registering Komplete, I received a few emails with some download links and registration keys for other NI products. One of them being Razor (for Reaktor/Reaktor Player). I already own this, and it is worth $79. I'm willing to chuck this in the bundle for no extra charge.

Massive, FM8 and Razor - $385 AUD or nearest offer.

If you just want just one or two of the above products, send me a PM and maybe we can discuss pricing.

Response to Selling Keys For Fm8 & Massive 2012-08-18 07:49:07

Massive, FM8 and Razor for $385 isn't a bad deal

Response to Selling Keys For Fm8 & Massive 2012-08-18 08:39:51

I wish I had money.

BBS Signature

Response to Selling Keys For Fm8 & Massive 2012-08-19 21:12:58

I dunno...I mean, everybody is short on cash these days, but these people are putting together products that everyone is using, so why should they be denied a living? I think musicians should stop being so cheap, and if you can't afford all these digital products, learn to play a real instrument.

I'm not really for this.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Selling Keys For Fm8 & Massive 2012-08-22 04:36:39

At 8/19/12 09:12 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I dunno...I mean, everybody is short on cash these days, but these people are putting together products that everyone is using, so why should they be denied a living? I think musicians should stop being so cheap, and if you can't afford all these digital products, learn to play a real instrument.

I'm not really for this.

I just came here to bump this topic, but I'm curious. What are you saying?

Response to Selling Keys For Fm8 & Massive 2012-08-23 11:41:01

At 8/18/12 05:12 AM, jarrydn wrote: it is NOT illegal to resell Native Instruments licenses.

This. I was curious about the issue myself (if I ever wanted to resell my product), and they simply unlock it from your account. It's only illegal if you don't do so before selling it, heh.

Find me on: Facebook, Twitter, or Soundcloud.

Response to Selling Keys For Fm8 & Massive 2012-08-23 12:53:12

wtf i didnt even know a thread like this could even be considered for UN-locking

let the civil war of the mods begin....

Response to Selling Keys For Fm8 & Massive 2012-08-23 14:31:23

At 8/23/12 12:53 PM, jpbear wrote: wtf i didnt even know a thread like this could even be considered for UN-locking

why not? OP did nothing wrong.

Response to Selling Keys For Fm8 & Massive 2012-08-23 14:47:01

At 8/19/12 09:12 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I dunno...I mean, everybody is short on cash these days, but these people are putting together products that everyone is using, so why should they be denied a living? I think musicians should stop being so cheap, and if you can't afford all these digital products, learn to play a real instrument.

I'm not really for this.

I second this! For me personally, I really don't ever that much money; I'm regularly going broke but I still work my ass off to make enough money for music equipment when I need it. What ever happened to the classic lifestyle for musicians where you live in a box but you got like $10k worth of music equipment in there with you? Working musicians are supposed to act like drug addicts, spend every dime you make on gear! It's our way of life!

Response to Selling Keys For Fm8 & Massive 2012-08-23 16:58:25

At 8/23/12 02:31 PM, jarrydn wrote:
At 8/23/12 12:53 PM, jpbear wrote: wtf i didnt even know a thread like this could even be considered for UN-locking
why not? OP did nothing wrong.

because its a rather trivial thread, my mis wording

Response to Selling Keys For Fm8 & Massive 2012-08-23 18:05:57

At 8/23/12 11:41 AM, Ectohelix wrote: This. I was curious about the issue myself (if I ever wanted to resell my product), and they simply unlock it from your account. It's only illegal if you don't do so before selling it, heh.

Yeah, I contacted customer support. They removed the serial keys from my account so they can now be sold.

At 8/23/12 04:58 PM, jpbear wrote: because its a rather trivial thread, my mis wording

THIS THREAD DOESN'T INTEREST ME SO IT SHOULD BE LOCKED RAHGSHGASHFARHAASHFA

Anyway, I don't think any Newgrounder is gonna buy these off me. It's probably been too long.

Doesn't mean this thread should be locked though :P