00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Feenixs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

what's the worst thing

1,696 Views | 11 Replies

what's the worst thing 2012-07-18 18:09:33

that could ever happen to you?
i will tell you. (and don't worry, there's a happy ending).

you wake up and hit your head. upon further inspection, you find that you're in a coffin. after the initial unimagineable panic, you naturally start to feel around and find a water bottle and an ipad, that only has one function: to press play on a live video feed. after pressing play in hopes that it will be help or aid or advice of some kind in how to get out, you see a big bed in the middle of a room. and what you see next sends you through a violent, painful panic in, where other words fail, what could only be described as ineffable at best. what you see next is a man getting in bed with your girlfriend. they slip their clothes off, he pulls her ass onto his dick, and before they start fucking doggystyle, they both give a wink to the camera to let you know they're both aware that you're watching. they fuck and go crazy for the next 3 hours, filling your coffin with sexy moans and screams, sounds of slapping, jeers at you about how his dick is bigger and how good his balls feel slapping her pussy, and bed creaking the like of which you were never capable of making her do. and after 3 hours of sexual acrobatics this man has with your wife/girlfriend, he cums inside her, slap her ass and walks over to the camera and tells you that he's going to leave you in there until he feels like taking you out, IF he ever feels like taking you out. he turns back to your girlfriend writhing around on the bed, and the screen shuts off, leaving you in compete darkness.
naturally you feel a plethora of unbelievable, undefinable emotions at this point. somewhere on the earth 6 feet under the ground, the things you are feeling are by far 10x more vehement than any emotion any human has ever felt. i'll leave the mental mage to you, but somewhere in this vortex of soul crushing mind fuck, one of the things you do feel is the desire to destroy this man if he ever does let you out. how ironic, you want to kill him in the worst way possible, yet you're begging him to let you out. well, it turns out that he leaves you in there for a week. just long enough for the human body to survive with just a bottle of water. you stare up at him from inside your open coffin, only to find that you're moving very weak and slowly. your muscles have attrified. he picks you up from under your armpits like a small child (hey there's your girlfriend standing next to him), turns you around, holds your puny arms together behind your back and fucks you. humiliated, you can't break free of his grip, leaving him to have his way with your weakened, muscleless body. the next thing you hear between the sounds of his hips slapping against your ass is him tell your girlfriend "baby go get a knife, i'm gonna eat him while i fuck him."

Response to what's the worst thing 2012-07-18 18:13:56

WTF

Response to what's the worst thing 2012-07-18 18:15:41

Eh. I'm gonna go for excruciating trture and the knowledge that my closest family and especially the kids is gonna suffer the same fate because I can't stop them. Like, i would be tortured and right befor they kill me, they tell me that they caught my daughter and are about to unleash the most trrible things on her. Worse yet, they show me a live stream where they kill her gruesomely. Yeah, that would be the worst thing ever.

RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!

Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.

Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

Response to what's the worst thing 2012-07-18 18:22:12

For some reason I enjoyed reading this...

Response to what's the worst thing 2012-07-18 20:35:49

At 7/18/12 06:15 PM, RubberTrucky wrote: Eh. I'm gonna go for excruciating trture and the knowledge that my closest family and especially the kids is gonna suffer the same fate because I can't stop them. Like, i would be tortured and right befor they kill me, they tell me that they caught my daughter and are about to unleash the most trrible things on her. Worse yet, they show me a live stream where they kill her gruesomely. Yeah, that would be the worst thing ever.

as bad as that is, it comes nowhere remotely close to this scenario. in fact, the whole 'watch as i kill your daughter' thing was in Law Abiding Citizen, but done much better.
swing and a miss, try again.

Response to what's the worst thing 2012-07-18 20:41:59

At 7/18/12 08:37 PM, Yert wrote: do you think im going to read all that fucking bullshit?

Yert? READING? HA! oh goodness no Yert none of us would expect that much from you :)

you :)

Response to what's the worst thing 2012-07-18 20:49:16

i read it and regret it

classic adolescent male style writing that shows an immature view of women and sex. also you can't survive a week on a bottle of water in a coffin

Response to what's the worst thing 2012-07-18 21:00:15

At 7/18/12 06:09 PM, Cool-Points wrote: the next thing you hear between the sounds of his hips slapping against your ass is him tell your girlfriend "baby go get a knife, i'm gonna eat him while i fuck him."

This is the most fucked up part. Dude is a cannibal? shit....

Response to what's the worst thing 2012-07-18 21:02:49

I don't know. I still think waking up one day and finding out that not only are you a chick, but somehow your pregnate and still having your period is much, much worse.

BBS Signature

Response to what's the worst thing 2012-07-19 00:33:53

Ok, you know what, Ive been thinking about it, and I know what I would do. Now, obviously, if I were the person, there would be no way out. So that person has now become my closest friend.
I get wind of this situation, and come in and hide just as the other guy starts fucking the first guy. First, I wait till the girlfriend gets back with the knife. Then I come out and shoot her in the back of the head with my Glock 19 that I brought with me. Then I go to grab the knife before the other guy can turn around to see what the commotion was.
I then aim the gun at him and make him stop raping the first guy. I shoot him in his arms and legs, specifically his kneecaps and elbows, and get him to beg for his life. I then tell him im not going to kill him, because he isnt worth it. Then I take the knife, and cut off both of his arms and his legs, leaving him limbless, and cut up his torso a bit, not enough to kill him, but enough to leave ugly scars.
I then call 911 and tell the cops that the guy needs medical attention, and where he is. Before I leave though, I tell the man that if he ever tells the cops about me, that i'll come back and kill him a way so gruesome that he'll wish that the scenario that had happened to my friend had happened to him instead. Then, I pick up my friend and walk off, leaving him to either get help from the eventual ambulance on its way, or bleed to death if it doesnt get there in time.
Im sorry, but this was just inhuman, I had to do something just as bad to the fucker.

Response to what's the worst thing 2012-07-19 01:12:36

At 7/19/12 12:33 AM, Lionelion wrote: I then aim the gun at him and make him stop raping the first guy. I shoot him in his arms and legs, specifically his kneecaps and elbows, and get him to beg for his life. I then tell him im not going to kill him, because he isnt worth it. Then I take the knife, and cut off both of his arms and his legs, leaving him limbless, and cut up his torso a bit, not enough to kill him, but enough to leave ugly scars.

that's nice of you, and delightfully gory, but it's still just an add-on to my scenario. in my scenario, that doesn't happen.

i'll come back and kill him a way so gruesome that he'll wish that the scenario that had happened to my friend had happened to him instead.

now that's what i'm really interested in. let's hear it ;)

Im sorry, but this was just inhuman, I had to do something just as bad to the fucker.

it's more than just an inhuman attack on someone. it's an attack on the soul and the mind. i think i've described the only actual way to destroy a man's soul. even just trying to empathize with the subject just makes you either A) uncomfortable or B) makes you sexually aroused as some kind of primal response. depends on what kind of person you are.

Response to what's the worst thing 2012-07-19 02:01:21

At 7/19/12 01:12 AM, Cool-Points wrote:
i'll come back and kill him a way so gruesome that he'll wish that the scenario that had happened to my friend had happened to him instead.
now that's what i'm really interested in. let's hear it ;)

You want to hear that huh? Well this was what I had in mind.
Damn, i just realized since his arms and legs are cut off already, i cant do as much as I wanted to.
Well, lets assume that instead of deciding not to kill him and leave him limbless, i decided to go ahead and kill him, it'll be more gory that way.
I still shoot him in the kneecaps and elbows just to render him motionless so he cant try to stop me.
Anyways, I start by fully skinning him, all the way up to his face, but i leave his scalp intact, for now. I then proceed by cutting up each of his individual muscles, but I leave his nervous system intact, so he can feel all the pain. Once both his arms and legs are fully cut off(hey, look at that, I cut them off anyway), I go for the face.
I cut off any of the muscles and cartilage that makes up his nose. I then cut out one of his eyes, lets say his left one, but I leave the other one so he can continue to watch. I then cut off one of his ears as well, for the same reason that I leave one of his eyes. Then I make my way to his guts. Before I do though, I rip out his pelvis, he wont be needing that anymore, and with it anything that was left of his genitals. I shove those in his mouth before I continue.
Then I start pulling out his guts one by one, noticeably his major ones though, the large intestine, his small intestine, his liver, etc, but I leave his heart and lungs, so he doesnt die instantly. With the few minutes he has left to live, I finally cut off his scalp and "dive" into his brain. I cut out any parts of his brain that wont make him stop feeling pain, or wont kill him instantly, or wont make him a babbling idiot, i'd rather he stay coherent throughout all this.
I then set him on fire before just leaving him there to writhe in pain for the last few minutes/seconds that he has left to live.

damn, no wonder I keep this side of me hidden