00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bitommy762 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cod Online...what. The. Fuck.

1,156 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Cod Online...what. The. Fuck. 2012-07-03 17:07:13

Just when I thought COD couldn't get any worse. Click here.

I'm not sure if its free to play or something that's gonna tie in for COD elite for PC players.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Cod Online...what. The. Fuck. 2012-07-03 17:11:27

Figures, F2P games make tremendous amounts of money.

Makes sense from a business standpoint.

I bet they add hats n shit.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to Cod Online...what. The. Fuck. 2012-07-03 17:19:43

I.. I'm not following. How is this any different than the multiplayer already in Call of Duty titles?

Response to Cod Online...what. The. Fuck. 2012-07-03 17:28:37

At 7/3/12 05:19 PM, hitman1993 wrote: I.. I'm not following. How is this any different than the multiplayer already in Call of Duty titles?

It's a free to play game being launched in China. The idea being that the game is full of micro-transactions which are more popular in China. They profit through that as oppose to the sale of the game.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to Cod Online...what. The. Fuck. 2012-07-03 17:52:18

At 7/3/12 05:11 PM, phrozonfire wrote: Figures, F2P games make tremendous amounts of money.

But surely an annual $60 game + expansions would make a hell of a lot more. This is an odd move unless they keep it exclusive to china, which they're probably doing.

Response to Cod Online...what. The. Fuck. 2012-07-03 19:35:52

At 7/3/12 05:07 PM, SneakyGameBoy wrote: Just when I thought COD couldn't get any worse. Click here.

I'm not sure if its free to play or something that's gonna tie in for COD elite for PC players.

Modern Warfare 2 with CoD 4 maps? Looks terrible. Fuck you whoever is making this happen. Fuck. You.

Steam: Kman

Sig by YenMuffin

"Women these days don't appreciate a gentleman, or chivalry, and they're especially not deserving of it."

BBS Signature

Response to Cod Online...what. The. Fuck. 2012-07-03 19:39:18

Um EA has already done this but worse. I mean no one complained about Battlefield online.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to Cod Online...what. The. Fuck. 2012-07-03 20:00:54

At 7/3/12 07:44 PM, Tramps wrote: This is going to be crazy popular and I may be interested in it if they do it right.

So far, from what I've read, there are no plans for this to be release anywhere but China. It's how they plan on expanding the series into the Chinese market because countries like China and Korea are really big on F2P games with micro-transactions, where as over here we're more likely to just buy CoD on Xbox or whatever.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to Cod Online...what. The. Fuck. 2012-07-04 08:42:40

At 7/3/12 10:31 PM, Travis wrote: I'm confused as fuck. This game is literally every CoD game because none of them have changed at all, but they finally decided to put it into one game.

....what?

Response to Cod Online...what. The. Fuck. 2012-07-04 09:41:30

At 7/4/12 08:42 AM, Jackho wrote:
At 7/3/12 10:31 PM, Travis wrote: I'm confused as fuck. This game is literally every CoD game because none of them have changed at all, but they finally decided to put it into one game.
....what?

What he's trying to say is that they basically mashed all of the multi-player parts from the other games into one big game.

At least that's what I think he said.

Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature

Response to Cod Online...what. The. Fuck. 2012-07-15 01:15:39

well like at this games from mw2,waw,mw2,bo altogether who would of guessed

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Cod Online...what. The. Fuck. 2012-07-15 13:57:06

Dat wubwubwub

Twitter | Soundcloud | Follow me?

Let's stalk each other on the interwebs!