00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Battlaxe just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw)

2,034 Views | 28 Replies

So here is a story.

Last night riding my scooter I was breezing through the back roads on a midnight drive. It was a beautiful 85 and the moon was shining. Just a perfect night for a cruise around town and it's backroads.

Suddenly, the middle of the drive I became a little parched. There was no one on the roads, so I immediately did a quick U-Turn towards main street. I thought I might buy myself some pink lemonade, I haven't swallowed such a drink in quite the while.

I was going about 40-45, and the bugs were tinking off the screen on my helmet. The roads were dead quite, not a sound. Considering the week I had it was nice just being by myself. I had recently found a girl, and I've been hanging with my friends almost every evening. I thought to myself that this was truly the happiest I've been in a while.

And that's when the white-tail leaped out of the woods.

You ever throw a grenade in a multiplayer game and you manage to target bomb some poor sucker just so perfectly you feel like a marksman? That perfect timing kind of felt like that.

With no time to react I collided with the furry creature. I could feel it's warm fur as it's backside spun to dirt on the side of the road. Still on, but barely, instinctive reaction kicked in and I, very foolishly, as I was wearing sandals, put my foot to the ground.

I flipped off the side of my scooter and it flipped over as it rumbled to a stop. My rag doll of a body slid about 10 feet on the pavement.

"Fuck!" I cursed to the empty road. I got up from the ground and started moving my joints. Nothing felt broken, and I wasn't in any real pain, so my eyes turned towards to the deer. It wiggled and kicked attempting to get up with the last of it's strength, but very rapidly it started to calm itself and let death (I assume) take over.

I got the phone out of my pocket. Still intact, I turned on my flashlight app to examine my injuries. I could feel some pressure on my toe, so I looked there. Like putting it a few times through a cheese grater, I had destroyed my toe. It resembled raw meat besides the chunk of skin dangling off from it.

The right side of my body was littered with road burn. The main injuries being my foot, knee, and hand. A little scared, I went over to my scooter. I love my scooter, and I was terrified it might be totaled. I pick it up, and find that it still starts. In fact, the only real damage was the lights, which has been bent heavily to right side.

I drove home in pain as the adrenaline wore off and walked inside. With a help from my parents a visit to the hospital today, I now look like a preppy mummy. And they ruined my Banana Republic shorts. But, oh well.

I consider myself incredibly lucky. Considering the speed and the circumstances, I came out with this collision with only deep cuts and road burn. I remember hitting the deer and considering if I was going to break a bone for the first time. Luckily, I did not.

Either way, lying on my bathroom floor, I took a picture and thought I might tell you guys about it. So please, enjoy this picture of my chewed up toe.

TL;DR - I hit a deer riding my scooter going around 40-45 and it was not fun. Here's a picture of my bloodied body.

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 14:08:28

And hey! Here's my knee!

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 14:26:55

Note to self: Never ride a motorcycle or scooter.

Ever.

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 15:50:40

Oh god why

im a good boy

BBS Signature

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 16:17:10

yep...totally not riding on a scooter or a motorcycle in the near or distant future now...

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 16:28:13

Soooo like... where's there deer..
I would like its skull

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 16:31:20

Could be worse, you could've hit it at 70-80mph like whoever did this did.

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 16:38:27

Ah fuck that looks gross.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 16:41:39

It wouldn't have happened if you rode a car. In that situation you could just go on and avoid any injury.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 16:43:33

At 6/21/12 04:41 PM, satanbrain wrote: It wouldn't have happened if you rode a car. In that situation you could just go on and avoid any injury.

Very true.

Also very boring.

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 17:05:37

At 6/21/12 04:43 PM, NeutralObjections wrote:
At 6/21/12 04:41 PM, satanbrain wrote: It wouldn't have happened if you rode a car. In that situation you could just go on and avoid any injury.
Very true.

Also very boring.

Also very harmless and safe.
So,very boring...

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 17:11:03

At 6/21/12 05:05 PM, tonypar16 wrote:
Also very harmless and safe.
So,very boring...

Ah, you get it. ;D

Granted, it's only a scooter, but fuck it.

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 17:11:45

Very true.

Also very boring.

yes but
1 if you were driving a car you wouldn't have a practically destroyed foot
2 if you hit the deer going the speed you were going in a car you would have annihilated that thing...

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 17:15:57

Also,I know this may be a bit irrelevant but deers are quite heavy animals(I think). Is your scooter damaged?

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 17:17:57

At 6/21/12 05:11 PM, Viper50 wrote:
Very true.

Also very boring.
yes but
1 if you were driving a car you wouldn't have a practically destroyed foot
2 if you hit the deer going the speed you were going in a car you would have annihilated that thing...

While true, the point is he's ok. Shouldn't that be all that really matters? Afterall, he will have some scars to show off to ze ladies, yeah?

BBS Signature

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 17:18:14

Did you go back with your family and pick up the deer for the ol' deer meat? :D

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 17:20:24

I fucking hate deer with a passion for that reason alone, they killed a guy on a motorcycle just last year when he passed my gfs brothers car on the highway on his way to work... He was DOA. They pulled over and saw him bleeding to death pretty horribly.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 17:46:47

I've almost hit the aftermath of Deer vs. Semi, blood guts and ass everywhere.

BBS Signature

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 23:29:24

At 6/21/12 05:17 PM, Kanon wrote:
While true, the point is he's ok. Shouldn't that be all that really matters? Afterall, he will have some scars to show off to ze ladies, yeah?

I think fewer scars show that you know what you are doing.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 23:35:21

Aw, poor deer...

i have a soft spot for animals, deal with it

Still, its good that you didnt get hurt more than you did, ive known worse injuries with only about half the damage that happened to you

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-21 23:42:45

"oh god im all fucked up ah shit let's take pictures"

Not what I would have done, but I applaud your perseverance, sir.

BBS Signature

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-22 00:08:33

At 6/21/12 11:42 PM, DM692 wrote: "oh god im all fucked up ah shit let's take pictures"

Not what I would have done, but I applaud your perseverance, sir.

To be honest, I was lying down bleeding on the bathroom floor waiting for parents to come down and assist me.

I knew I was about to fly head first into a parental shit storm, so I thought "This might make a decent forum post," and snapped a picture.

Holy hell, there might be something wrong with me.

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-06-22 00:33:33

At 6/21/12 05:11 PM, Viper50 wrote:

Not quite. The deer would still be mostly intact. However your car would be totaled. The front end will be completely caved in, and possibly your front window shattered if the body flew over the hood.
It's a big problem around this state. Several years ago the Wildlife and Parks doubled the number of antler-less deer tags available to try and cut down on the population, but most hunters only go after Bucks.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-07-08 13:18:41

You know what every story of horrific body horror needs?

Pictures.

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-07-08 13:45:04

At 6/21/12 05:15 PM, tonypar16 wrote: Also,I know this may be a bit irrelevant but deers are quite heavy animals(I think). Is your scooter damaged?

lol the guy who didnt read it but posted

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-07-08 13:51:15

Aren't you supposed to call the police whenever you get into an accident? Like isn't that the law? Well, maybe it just means with another person. I feel bad for the deer, but it shouldn't have been such a retard.

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-07-08 14:04:20

So happy there's no fucking deer where I live.

I'm happy you're okay. I do think you're a bad ass for riding a scooter, colliding with a deer, and surviving with just battle scars

BBS Signature

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-07-08 14:18:37

Dude how about just wear some actual shoes and pants when operating your scooter.

Dead.

Response to And... There's A Deer. (kinda Nsfw) 2012-07-08 20:05:10

BANANA REPUBLIC IS EXPENSIVE IN HIS DEFENSE