00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Monster Next Door ;need Voice Actor

729 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Project Title : Monster Next Door

Plot :
Monsters and humans are living in the same world but due to the media influence, the monsters are always portrayed as the bad guys. Harry the monster, who is a successful doctor just moved into a human neighbourhood. He despises the media for making humans believe that monsters are bad and evil. With him being in a new environment, he wants to make peace with his new neighbours and hopes that the people would accept him for who he is.

Author's Introduction:
This project is for my group's final year project; we are final year students from Multimedia University Cyberjaya in Malaysia. Execution will be done in 3D, mixed with 2D animations.
Here are the group member's name incase you want to know the quality of our work:
Haireey Hashnan (blakant)
Haizeel Hashnan (akoRn)
Husna Ahmad Faizal
Behrooz

This project is currently under pre-production. The story are not fully finalized; even the character are not finalized in terms of designs. Thats why we dint upload the full script.

=================================

OPEN ROLES:

Name :Harry The Monster
Personality : A monster, probably big, super friendly, a doctor, confident enough to cook and serve guest, though try to blend in with human, he still have his monstrous behaviours, naive, just moved into human neighbourhood
Voice : Prefer to be deep tone, joyful tone, different accent is an option not compulsory
Voice Reference :
- Richard (Gamer's Tonight)
Audition Line :
"Don't you leave while I'm away or I will eat your face!! Bahahahaha just kidding I'll be right back kay..."

--

Name : John The Neighbour
Personality :Coward, Loner, Have asthma problem, nervous, messy, a clerk, wanted to make friends, imaginative, influenced by media
Voice: Medium tone, speak from his throat?
Voice Reference:
- Flint Lockwood (Cloudy With The Chance Of Meatballs)
Audition Line :
"I'm a clerk... So um, what do you do... Harry?"
"Oh My god! He's going to eat me alive! Gotta get outta here! Gotta get outta here!"

-

Name :Radio Broadcast News Reader/Reporter
Personality :OPEN FOR MALE & FEMALE, Nothing specific; clear pronunciations
Voice: Nothing specific.
Audition Line :
"Head of Police Department reported today another town have been pillaged by another gangs of monsters extremist. All citizen are advised to stay indoors and remain calm"

EXTRA NOTE:
- all recordings are prefer to be in acceptable sound quality
- auditions are accepted in MP3. format. final audios are best in WAV.
- DEADLINE : 22nd June 2012
- send all audition to: the_blakant@yahoo.com

thank you in advance!

may view the same thread at Voice Acting Club

Monster Next Door ;need Voice Actor

Click HERE to go to my DeviantART

BBS Signature

Response to Monster Next Door ;need Voice Actor 2012-06-16 19:54:53

Okay, whatever voice you think would need a deep voice please tell me, I have a sample of my voice here ----> Just tell me what to draw. I'll draw it. I'm pretty well versed in the cartoon style and realism.

Response to Monster Next Door ;need Voice Actor 2012-06-16 23:47:02

At 6/16/12 07:54 PM, Kugglelovesanime9 wrote: Okay, whatever voice you think would need a deep voice please tell me, I have a sample of my voice here ----> Just tell me what to draw. I'll draw it. I'm pretty well versed in the cartoon style and realism.

Pls send your audition to the email provided. :D

Click HERE to go to my DeviantART

BBS Signature

Response to Monster Next Door ;need Voice Actor 2012-06-19 02:35:19

I can help with voices, I have a demo on my page

Response to Monster Next Door ;need Voice Actor 2012-06-19 14:54:22

I'll be auditioning for the role of (male) Broadcast Reporter. I'm particularly fond of your concept and art direction so I'd be happy to assist. We'll see how things go! Expect an audio email from me by tomorrow.