00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YoungInfamous just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Accidently killing animals Thread

1,883 Views | 24 Replies

Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 15:57:48

This a thread for anybody who has accidently killed an animal. Share your story here!
I accidently killed something one time when I was little, well.....it was a deer.
So we were driving, and it jumped right in front of my dad's car and it cracked the wind shield while shattering its bones.

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 16:00:14

in a few days im going to kill accidently probably 40... or so gophers?
camping trips... the horrible things

BBS Signature

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 16:05:54

I am the Hitler of the ant community

BBS Signature

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 16:10:02

I unintentionally killed a crow with a paintball gun.

I was aiming for a leaf, and I didn't know it was in the tree, I hit it and if fell to the ground head first on a rock.

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 16:12:04

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 16:22:50

At 6/12/12 04:10 PM, Sensationalism wrote: When I was a kid I wanted to give the canary some water from a cup. and I snapped its neck unknowingly then put it back in the cage. Asked my mom about it like an hour later and she said it was just sleeping. I was a very stupid kid. I didn't even know I did it.

Lol, did you hear a "snap"?

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 16:28:53

At 6/12/12 04:22 PM, NightOwlRoost wrote: Lol, did you hear a "snap"?

this thread is now terrible

BBS Signature

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 16:36:35

At 6/12/12 04:28 PM, tox wrote:

I am asking because I once accidently steeped on a baby chicken, and I heard a snap.

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 16:42:04

There was a grasshopper I stepped on once. I try not to step on larger insects because I hate the crunch they make. Well this thing was fucking huge and I didn't see it, it felt so weird, I was wearing fucking thin sandals. VERY THIN SANDALS! Combined with the crunch, I think I felt every exosceletal bone breaking. I wanted to throw up :(

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 16:57:07

One time I was out to the forest for some good ol' bear hunting. Saw one, took aim, and shot.

Unfortunately the bullet passed next to it and hit nearby deer.

Unfortunately the bullet recoiled on it's antlers, and flew in changed direction, hitting ants' nest.

Unfortunately the bullet didn't hit any ants, but it broke glass bottle next to it, which scared a sheobill which was nearby. It flew away, and spotted a turtle from up there, and decided to hunt it. As Shoebills always do, it grabbed the turtle, flew up and dropped it to crush it's armor.

Right on head of arctic penguin wandering in nearby location.

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 17:07:38

I caught a praying mantis in a box.

Without any holes. Thank God it wasn't in CT, otherwise I could have gotten a fine, granted I was 7.

BBS Signature

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 17:28:34

I was walking down the street one day when I stepped on a spider.

Come at me PETA

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 17:37:19

At 6/12/12 04:36 PM, NightOwlRoost wrote:
At 6/12/12 04:28 PM, tox wrote:
I am asking because I once accidently steeped on a baby chicken, and I heard a snap.

You're a sadistic fucker, I hope you don't go on a murdering spree you Jeffrey Dahmer wannabe.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 18:14:37

When my brother was like 10 or so, he ran over a baby bunny with the lawn mower. He was totally traumatized. Apparently there was a shallow, overgrown hole in the lawn and two bunnies were hiding there. He put the one that managed to escape the blades in a box, but it later died of shock... and rightly so.

Poor bunnies! :(

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 18:39:25

At 6/12/12 03:57 PM, NightOwlRoost wrote: This a thread for anybody who has accidently killed an animal. Share your story here!

well.. i kinda feel responsible for killing this kitten. i didn't kill it physically with my own hands, though. anyway, me and a group of friends were walking down the street a while back. we passed this fence with a huge bulldog running around inside, and then we seen a tiny kitten run up to us and arch it's back like it was a badass or somethin lol. i tried to get the cat but it just ran through the little hole in the fence at the bottom. BOOM what do you know.. the bulldog runs to the cat, picks it up and starts swinging it around in it's mouth like it's a fuckin ragdoll man. then it lays it on the ground when it's unconcious and starts eating the thing.

it was the craziest thing i've ever seen. -.-

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 18:46:30

Snails. I keep stepping on snails. Like watch where you're going you stupid little shits!

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 18:50:35

I went hunting for trees, and a deer just stepped in front of my bullet. And then another. Then I went fishing and a fish grabbed my hook and hauled himself up. Then he jumped under my knife as I was carving a table, and he died.

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 18:53:10

A stupid cat ran in the middle of the road like and got hit by the right side wheels. I was in the passengers so I felt the impact it was like running over a part of a smooth speed bump. I heard a brief "MEOW" soon after. Shook me up slightly but I got over it soon. Oh and if anyone ask, no we couldn't dodge it without crashing ourselves.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 20:09:53

I remember when I was 8, I accidently kicked my cat, almost killing it.

It broke its ribs.

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 20:14:08

Do insects even have blood? They're always a weird gooey mess of clear liquid, yellow juice, and their own skeleton.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 20:16:33

At 6/12/12 08:14 PM, sweet21 wrote: Do insects even have blood? They're always a weird gooey mess of clear liquid, yellow juice, and their own skeleton.

They may have blood....
They don't count though, I'm talking about BIG animals.

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 20:20:39

At 6/12/12 08:16 PM, NightOwlRoost wrote: They may have blood....
They don't count though, I'm talking about BIG animals.

A bigass grass hopper didn't count? Okay, indirect kill but a possum had babies in my sisters garage. How long they had been there? Meh. She scared away the mother apparently so we just had to get the babies out. They were cute, but they had people hands. Interesting observation, but anyway I was lifting a table but my grip got loose and it started to wobble and I let it go, it hit the ground with a massive thud and a crunch.
Luckily the possum wasn't under it. I then grabbed the possum and put it in the bucket, and proceeded to grab the others.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 20:40:25

Learn how to kill mice from very young. However...

Back in my mother's home in Norway where I grew up there were always mice around the backyard. My mother was terrify with them. I was 13 at that time. I went to buy sticky glue and stick some meat on a large cardboard in hope of getting a lot of mice at one go.

Next morning I went to check and what jumped me was instead of mice there were 2 raccoon dogs. They were small and the most disgusting thing is they ripped their skin/fur off while trying to escape the trap. They died shortly after a while.

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 21:23:41

I ran over a raccoon the other day. I crushed it's skull with my tire.

Blud errywhare

Response to Accidently killing animals Thread 2012-06-12 23:34:35

At 6/12/12 06:40 PM, Protagonist wrote: I accidentally killed a brony. Those things aren't human right?

Yea, you're fine.

The only living creatures I kill are small insects. Mostly spiders. They're evil, so I don't mind. I feel really bad about killing snails, though. Obviously, when I was a kid, I would step on them, but now I don't. They're totally harmless. And cute. Especially baby snails.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature