Be a Supporter!

Post music, rate the one above!

  • 157,431 Views
  • 4,442 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-20 15:57:14 Reply

At 2/20/13 03:50 PM, Provoke wrote: Okay, never did like sunn O)))
Radiohead - Electroneering

Never been the biggest Radiohead fan but eh whatever....6/10

Earthmass - Ancients


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Ruby-S
Ruby-S
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-20 17:12:58 Reply

At 2/20/13 03:57 PM, Viper50 wrote: Earthmass - Ancients

I liked it. 7.8/10

SND - Atavism 8-10


BBS Signature
StrawberryKnock
StrawberryKnock
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-20 17:24:07 Reply

At 2/20/13 05:12 PM, KevinHR wrote:
At 2/20/13 03:57 PM, Viper50 wrote: Earthmass - Ancients
I liked it. 7.8/10

SND - Atavism 8-10

6/10, crazy as shit bro.

if you dont know this song you aint a true newgrounds member:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWpZC1bKfX8

Ruby-S
Ruby-S
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-20 18:16:24 Reply

At 2/20/13 05:24 PM, StrawberryKnock wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWpZC1bKfX8

Tears. 11/10. But I can't pinpoint the name of a single flash it's been used in. Could anyone help me remember?

Here's another sad song.
Robert Hood - The Wheel


BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-20 18:46:12 Reply

At 2/20/13 06:16 PM, KevinHR wrote: Tears. 11/10. But I can't pinpoint the name of a single flash it's been used in. Could anyone help me remember?

Here's another sad song.
Robert Hood - The Wheel

I dont know how to feel about this ._. 6/10

it got VERY repetitive though.

Mastodon - Blood And Thunder


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Movie Buff
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-20 18:57:44 Reply

At 2/20/13 06:46 PM, Viper50 wrote: Mastodon - Blood And Thunder

10/10

Noriyuki Asakura - Valley Between Heaven and Earth


sig by JaY11
Letterboxd
one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Ruby-S
Ruby-S
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-20 19:10:09 Reply

At 2/20/13 06:57 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Noriyuki Asakura - Valley Between Heaven and Earth

Pretty decent cinematics. 7.8/10

Alva Noto & Ryuichi Sakamoto - Morning


BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Movie Buff
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-20 19:33:54 Reply

At 2/20/13 07:10 PM, KevinHR wrote:
At 2/20/13 06:57 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Noriyuki Asakura - Valley Between Heaven and Earth
Pretty decent cinematics. 7.8/10

Alva Noto & Ryuichi Sakamoto - Morning

pretty good. 7/10

Noriyuki Asakura - Limestone Cave


sig by JaY11
Letterboxd
one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-20 20:06:26 Reply

At 2/20/13 07:33 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: pretty good. 7/10

Noriyuki Asakura - Limestone Cave

I liked that 8/10

Five Horse Johnson - Shoot My Way Out


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Movie Buff
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-20 21:58:34 Reply

At 2/20/13 08:06 PM, Viper50 wrote:
At 2/20/13 07:33 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: pretty good. 7/10

Noriyuki Asakura - Limestone Cave
I liked that 8/10

Five Horse Johnson - Shoot My Way Out

8/10

Mamoru Samuragoch - Space


sig by JaY11
Letterboxd
one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-20 22:00:39 Reply

At 2/20/13 09:58 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Mamoru Samuragoch - Space

2/10
You listen to a lot of samurai video game OST, aye?
I don't mind if you don't listen to the absurdly long drum solo.


shimmy shimmy yeah

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Movie Buff
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-20 22:03:15 Reply

At 2/20/13 10:00 PM, Sevkat wrote:
At 2/20/13 09:58 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Mamoru Samuragoch - Space
2/10
You listen to a lot of samurai video game OST, aye?

just in the mood is all.


sig by JaY11
Letterboxd
one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-20 22:18:10 Reply

At 2/20/13 10:00 PM, Sevkat wrote: 2/10
You listen to a lot of samurai video game OST, aye?
I don't mind if you don't listen to the absurdly long drum solo.

I've listened to that song an ungodly amount of times 10/10

I also have that album on vinyl. One of the best dollars I've ever spent :3
but the sleeve is falling apart :/

Though that video lies. It says its the full song but its only 15:00 exactly. The song is actually 17:05.

Deep Purple - Hush


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Carr77
Carr77
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Animator
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-21 06:46:45 Reply

At 2/20/13 06:16 PM, KevinHR wrote:
At 2/20/13 05:24 PM, StrawberryKnock wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWpZC1bKfX8
Tears. 11/10. But I can't pinpoint the name of a single flash it's been used in. Could anyone help me remember?

Here's a lead for you: VadimGoD

At 2/20/13 10:18 PM, Viper50 wrote: Deep Purple - Hush

I like that song and that band :) 8.8/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv8Se8xSMiw


Check out my flash animations, and games. I've also made some bad music, and art ;)

Ruby-S
Ruby-S
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-21 08:03:50 Reply

At 2/21/13 06:46 AM, Carr77 wrote: Here's a lead for you: VadimGoD

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv8Se8xSMiw

8.7/10. I really enjoyed his last album. I should listen to it agin soon.

The Field - A Paw In My Face


BBS Signature
Carr77
Carr77
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Animator
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-21 08:13:13 Reply

At 2/21/13 08:03 AM, KevinHR wrote: The Field - A Paw In My Face

7/10, that one was nice too :)
Strangely, I couldn't find this song on Youtube even though it's on Spotify and has some of those white stripes there:
http://soultech.bandcamp.com/track/a-drop-in-the-ocean


Check out my flash animations, and games. I've also made some bad music, and art ;)

ACYL
ACYL
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-23 14:19:11 Reply

At 2/21/13 08:13 AM, Carr77 wrote:
At 2/21/13 08:03 AM, KevinHR wrote: The Field - A Paw In My Face
7/10, that one was nice too :)
Strangely, I couldn't find this song on Youtube even though it's on Spotify and has some of those white stripes there:
http://soultech.bandcamp.com/track/a-drop-in-the-ocean

I really liked the beginning 7/10

Blue Monk by Thelonius Monk

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-23 19:28:45 Reply

At 2/23/13 02:19 PM, BleachFanatic12 wrote: I really liked the beginning 7/10

Blue Monk by Thelonius Monk

Haven't listened to Thelonius Monk in a bit xD 9/10

Pallbearer - The Legend


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-23 20:34:11 Reply

At 2/23/13 07:31 PM, Provoke wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTzuRwVQgw

That whistling was raping my ears xD 8/10

At 2/23/13 07:35 PM, Provoke wrote: oops forgot rating,
&/10 okay

Huh. Didn't know an ampersand was a number o.O

haha kidding xD

Kyuss - Demon Cleaner


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Movie Buff
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-23 23:13:27 Reply

At 2/23/13 08:34 PM, Viper50 wrote: Kyuss - Demon Cleaner

8/10

Virus - Road


sig by JaY11
Letterboxd
one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Sandman99999
Sandman99999
  • Member since: Oct. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-23 23:16:49 Reply

Well I know I'm a little late but

http://www.shinesparkers.net/harmonyofahunter/

Me gusta.

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-23 23:31:23 Reply

At 2/23/13 11:13 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: 8/10

Virus - Road

I liked that. Though I felt it could have been a bit longer.....8/10

Type O Negative - Black No. 1 (Little Miss Scare-All)


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Carr77
Carr77
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Animator
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-24 09:49:11 Reply

At 2/23/13 11:31 PM, Viper50 wrote: Type O Negative - Black No. 1 (Little Miss Scare-All)

8.99/10 - That's quite good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tZlu4wP4pw


Check out my flash animations, and games. I've also made some bad music, and art ;)

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-24 11:27:45 Reply

At 2/24/13 09:49 AM, Carr77 wrote: 8.99/10 - That's quite good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tZlu4wP4pw

It was okay. 7/10

The Cosmic Dead - White Rabbit


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Otto
Otto
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-24 11:39:24 Reply

At 2/23/13 07:31 PM, Provoke wrote:
At 2/23/13 07:28 PM, Viper50 wrote:
At 2/23/13 02:19 PM, BleachFanatic12 wrote: I really liked the beginning 7/10

Blue Monk by Thelonius Monk
Haven't listened to Thelonius Monk in a bit xD 9/10

Pallbearer - The Legend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTzuRwVQgw

this is so so good 10/10


This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
presspaws
presspaws
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-24 12:16:12 Reply

At 2/24/13 11:27 AM, Viper50 wrote:
At 2/24/13 09:49 AM, Carr77 wrote: 8.99/10 - That's quite good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tZlu4wP4pw
It was okay. 7/10

The Cosmic Dead - White Rabbit

5/10 im not sure what that was :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6iplHMB6U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6iplHMB6U

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Musician
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-24 12:44:30 Reply

At 2/24/13 12:16 PM, presspaws wrote: 5/10 im not sure what that was :P

It's called "Space Rock" ._.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6iplHMB6U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6iplHMB6U

You uh....you kinda put the same link twice.
Also I'm not sure WHAT to think of that? o.O 4/10

Astra - Ouroboros


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
ACYL
ACYL
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-24 13:15:19 Reply

At 2/24/13 12:44 PM, Viper50 wrote:
At 2/24/13 12:16 PM, presspaws wrote: 5/10 im not sure what that was :P
It's called "Space Rock" ._.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6iplHMB6U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6iplHMB6U
You uh....you kinda put the same link twice.
Also I'm not sure WHAT to think of that? o.O 4/10

Astra - Ouroboros

Right up my alley! 10/10

Freddie Hubbard - Red Clay
If anything skip to the middle to hear the solos (Trumpet, Sax, guitar)

Ruby-S
Ruby-S
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-24 13:41:54 Reply

At 2/24/13 01:15 PM, BleachFanatic12 wrote: Freddie Hubbard - Red Clay

9/10
I listen to far too little Jazz.
Do you have the album? If so, could you upload it to a filehost? (like mediafire, rapidshare) Seems like all the links are dead.

Gas - Zauberberg - Track 5


BBS Signature
argile
argile
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Post music, rate the one above! 2013-02-24 14:26:17 Reply

At 2/24/13 01:41 PM, KevinHR wrote:
At 2/24/13 01:15 PM, BleachFanatic12 wrote: Freddie Hubbard - Red Clay
9/10
I listen to far too little Jazz.
Do you have the album? If so, could you upload it to a filehost? (like mediafire, rapidshare) Seems like all the links are dead.

Gas - Zauberberg - Track 5

Not sure what to take that piece as but it seems kind of minalistic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doa-VjvYoLU