00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Enjoyedthat just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Halp-trying To Find Track!

1,617 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-23 21:41:50

Okay, so I'm trying to find this song from a game that I used to play just for the song. It was either a puzzle or strategy game and I remember the song name had something to do with rain drops or tear drops or something of the sort and the person who made it had an icon like a bat or something. HALP ME FIND IT PLEASE?<3

Halp-trying To Find Track!

Response to Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-23 22:20:28

What platform? (Atari? Amiga? PC? Nintendo?) And when was that?

Response to Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-27 22:06:26

i added two songs and i really have no rep or anything on newgrounds. i cant find the songs on the site and i know i uploaded them. the only views are the ones that came from em. so am i just too new to be in the search bars or did i do something wrong?

Response to Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-27 22:34:36

At 5/27/12 10:06 PM, Supertruper wrote: i added two songs and i really have no rep or anything on newgrounds. i cant find the songs on the site and i know i uploaded them. the only views are the ones that came from em. so am i just too new to be in the search bars or did i do something wrong?

you have to be approved before people can search for your music.

p.s. i am gay

Response to Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-28 13:48:03

At 5/27/12 10:34 PM, midimachine wrote:
At 5/27/12 10:06 PM, Supertruper wrote: i added two songs and i really have no rep or anything on newgrounds. i cant find the songs on the site and i know i uploaded them. the only views are the ones that came from em. so am i just too new to be in the search bars or did i do something wrong?

so how do i go about becoming approved? and if i get approved will i be able to find my music at the top of the latwst stuff or will it just be somewhere in newgrounds?

Response to Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-28 15:53:46

At 5/28/12 01:48 PM, Supertruper wrote:
At 5/27/12 10:34 PM, midimachine wrote:
so how do i go about becoming approved? and if i get approved will i be able to find my music at the top of the latwst stuff or will it just be somewhere in newgrounds?

It should be in the Latest stuff, yes, if it is approved. It'll be there for a time. But it does also depend on when you get approved. There may be high-traffic times, which will mean your piece ends up being there for a shorter time.

One tip for you, when you do get approved, is to post your tracks in the Audio Advertisement Thread. That way, you can attract people to your piece. Also give review to others' pieces.

Response to Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-29 09:50:21

now one last question, cause im new to posting things on newgrounds. will i get a notification when im approved?

Response to Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-29 09:56:18

At 5/29/12 09:50 AM, Supertruper wrote: now one last question, cause im new to posting things on newgrounds. will i get a notification when im approved?

Very unlikely, since mods do everything manually; it's just simply unfeasible to notify everyone when they're banned or approved.

Response to Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-29 11:30:22

Blizzard servers are down right now, so I had some time to go ahead and look at your submissions and approve your account.
Welcome to the audio portal!

Here are some useful links...

- Guidelines for submitting audio. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

- Newgrounds Audio Forum Rules

- Here is also an additional link to some Audio Resources.

- A link to a few things you should know about how we handle copyright infringements.

- Audio Advertisements Thread

- Review Request Club Thread

- If you notice any audio content that breaks site rules, provide a link to it in the Audio Portal Cleanup Thread

Good luck and have fun!

Response to Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-29 11:49:05

At 5/29/12 11:30 AM, BrokenDeck wrote: I had some time to go ahead and look at your submissions and approve your account.

Sorry for the double post, but the above post refers to the user SuperTrooper.