Be a Supporter!

Halp-trying To Find Track!

  • 704 Views
  • 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
theravenchild1718
theravenchild1718
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-23 21:41:50 Reply

Okay, so I'm trying to find this song from a game that I used to play just for the song. It was either a puzzle or strategy game and I remember the song name had something to do with rain drops or tear drops or something of the sort and the person who made it had an icon like a bat or something. HALP ME FIND IT PLEASE?<3

Halp-trying To Find Track!

RealNC
RealNC
  • Member since: May. 12, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Programmer
Response to Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-23 22:20:28 Reply

What platform? (Atari? Amiga? PC? Nintendo?) And when was that?

Supertruper
Supertruper
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-27 22:06:26 Reply

i added two songs and i really have no rep or anything on newgrounds. i cant find the songs on the site and i know i uploaded them. the only views are the ones that came from em. so am i just too new to be in the search bars or did i do something wrong?

midimachine
midimachine
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-27 22:34:36 Reply

At 5/27/12 10:06 PM, Supertruper wrote: i added two songs and i really have no rep or anything on newgrounds. i cant find the songs on the site and i know i uploaded them. the only views are the ones that came from em. so am i just too new to be in the search bars or did i do something wrong?

you have to be approved before people can search for your music.


p.s. i am gay

Supertruper
Supertruper
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-28 13:48:03 Reply

At 5/27/12 10:34 PM, midimachine wrote:
At 5/27/12 10:06 PM, Supertruper wrote: i added two songs and i really have no rep or anything on newgrounds. i cant find the songs on the site and i know i uploaded them. the only views are the ones that came from em. so am i just too new to be in the search bars or did i do something wrong?
you have to be approved before people can search for your music.

so how do i go about becoming approved? and if i get approved will i be able to find my music at the top of the latwst stuff or will it just be somewhere in newgrounds?

Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Musician
Response to Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-28 15:53:46 Reply

At 5/28/12 01:48 PM, Supertruper wrote:
At 5/27/12 10:34 PM, midimachine wrote:
At 5/27/12 10:06 PM, Supertruper wrote: i added two songs and i really have no rep or anything on newgrounds. i cant find the songs on the site and i know i uploaded them. the only views are the ones that came from em. so am i just too new to be in the search bars or did i do something wrong?
you have to be approved before people can search for your music.
so how do i go about becoming approved? and if i get approved will i be able to find my music at the top of the latwst stuff or will it just be somewhere in newgrounds?

It should be in the Latest stuff, yes, if it is approved. It'll be there for a time. But it does also depend on when you get approved. There may be high-traffic times, which will mean your piece ends up being there for a shorter time.

One tip for you, when you do get approved, is to post your tracks in the Audio Advertisement Thread. That way, you can attract people to your piece. Also give review to others' pieces.


AMDG ✝

Reflection for this Advent: Jesus, Mary and Joseph were asylum-seekers.
Currently in progress: INI:FLIPSWITCH

BBS Signature
Supertruper
Supertruper
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-29 09:50:21 Reply

now one last question, cause im new to posting things on newgrounds. will i get a notification when im approved?

Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-29 09:56:18 Reply

At 5/29/12 09:50 AM, Supertruper wrote: now one last question, cause im new to posting things on newgrounds. will i get a notification when im approved?

Very unlikely, since mods do everything manually; it's just simply unfeasible to notify everyone when they're banned or approved.

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Musician
Response to Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-29 11:30:22 Reply

Blizzard servers are down right now, so I had some time to go ahead and look at your submissions and approve your account.
Welcome to the audio portal!

Here are some useful links...

- Guidelines for submitting audio. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

- Newgrounds Audio Forum Rules

- Here is also an additional link to some Audio Resources.

- A link to a few things you should know about how we handle copyright infringements.

- Audio Advertisements Thread

- Review Request Club Thread

- If you notice any audio content that breaks site rules, provide a link to it in the Audio Portal Cleanup Thread

Good luck and have fun!

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Musician
Response to Halp-trying To Find Track! 2012-05-29 11:49:05 Reply

At 5/29/12 11:30 AM, BrokenDeck wrote: I had some time to go ahead and look at your submissions and approve your account.

Sorry for the double post, but the above post refers to the user SuperTrooper.