00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DecoQliao just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

On my own for 5 days

2,765 Views | 46 Replies

On my own for 5 days 2012-05-20 05:23:53

So my parents leave tomorrow(well, technically today, but since its still really early in the morning, i like to pretend its still the previous day) to go on an anniversary trip, and seeing as my older siblings are on opposite sides of the US, i'll be home alone for 5 days! This is the longest ive ever been alone all by myself(except for college, but i dont count that cuz i had friends there, so...yeah), so its gonna be quite the experience.
My parents have been hounding me to get a job, and they want me to apply to one different place each day, but being my lazy self, thats probably not gonna happen, so odds are im gonna have a lot of free time. Good news is though that a new 3DS game comes out tomorrow(again, today, but you know) as well, Mario Tennis Open, and i shall be getting that. So that will be occupying some of my time. I also have pets that i'll have to keep fed, as well as a dog i'll have to walk each day, so theres that too.
I'll also have to make all my own meals each day, but i never get up in time for breakfast, and usually skip lunch for various snacking throughout the day. The only meal i'll have to make is dinner, and thats either gonna consist of frozen or homemade pizza, angel hair pasta, or sandwiches, since im not a very good cook. I can follow directions on a box or whatever, but thats about it right now.
Im both excited and nervous about this whole ordeal. Its gonna be fun being on my own, but at the same time i'll get to find out just exactly how good my living-on-my-own skills are.
But what should i do with the rest of the free time NG?

inb4 home alone jokes

------
i'll keep you guys posted on what I did each day.

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-20 05:26:54

P O R N

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fapfap fap

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-20 05:27:47

At 5/20/12 05:23 AM, Lionelion wrote: My parents have been hounding me to get a job, and they want me to apply to one different place each day, but being my lazy self, thats probably not gonna happen, so odds are im gonna have a lot of free time.

You must really hate your parents.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-20 05:34:20

At 5/20/12 05:27 AM, Falonefal wrote:
At 5/20/12 05:23 AM, Lionelion wrote: My parents have been hounding me to get a job, and they want me to apply to one different place each day, but being my lazy self, thats probably not gonna happen, so odds are im gonna have a lot of free time.
You must really hate your parents.

no, im just seriously lazy. i actually do want to get a job

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-20 06:07:44

At 5/20/12 05:34 AM, Lionelion wrote:
no, im just seriously lazy. i actually do want to get a job

If you wanted to get a job you'd be looking. Your actions establish your will.

But that is irrelevant, keep the place clean and relax. do what you want.

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-20 06:15:27

At 5/20/12 05:23 AM, Lionelion wrote: But what should i do with the rest of the free time NG?

What should you do? Get on your favorite MMO and fucking grind, maaan!
And blast classy music such as this all day long!

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-20 06:15:45

Throw a five day long house party :D

Pm me for a pleasant conversation or for help with anything.

Thanks to JebbaL for the awesome sig.

BBS Signature

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-20 06:21:34

throw a project x party.

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-20 06:25:44

At 5/20/12 06:20 AM, Skaren wrote: No, just invite a lot of people over, assume the position in the diagram, and state the words in the diagram.

That fan is both large and very sturdy...
While I'm here, blast this all day long as well, just not on the same day as the other song. Or do it, it might be twice as awesome then.

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-20 06:32:19

At 5/20/12 06:27 AM, Skaren wrote: That fan is awesome, dunno what you're talking about. This is what your house should like by the fifth day, OP.

Don't worry, I wasn't denying its awesomeness. But to go with the presented scenario in your picture, OP should have this going at full volume, on an endless loop, until his parents arrive.

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-20 06:41:47

At 5/20/12 06:15 AM, Atypop wrote: Throw a five day long house party :D

Agreed

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out

You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism

Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-20 06:44:01

Cease being a parasite and learn to supply your needs self-reliantly.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-20 06:55:17

At 5/20/12 06:15 AM, Atypop wrote: Throw a five day long house party :D

You know, i had that in mind, but i dont know if i could party for 5 days straight
i was thinking more along the lines of five 1 day parties

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-20 07:25:32

Takes about 10 minutes to fill out an online application for a job.

Don't be a lazy fuck. Just do it. Then spend the rest of the 120 hours you have doing whatever the fuck you want.

Personally, I suggest going about the house on your day to day activities.......Naked. Because why the fuck not? That's what I've been doing the past couple days since no one is in my home except me. Feels good man.

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-20 07:27:16

But you are 20 years old?

Still understandable I guess since a lot of people don't leave house after 18 (I probably won't)

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-20 10:11:22

How old are you, what 12? Why would parents leave their 12 year old son home alone for five days?

~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-20 10:14:44

Have a party, have some fun.

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-21 00:12:03

sorta DAY 1
--woke up at noon
--went and got Mario Tennis Open at 12:40, decided to get an application for Gamestop while I was there
--parents left around 1:30
--played MTO till around 6:00, which means:
--forgot to go to my church group at 5:15
--decided to have a frozen pizza for dinner
--watched various movies afterwards that were on TV, including The Hangover, and Get Smart, among others
Oh, and somewhere in all that i decided to go nude for about an hour or so.
I also never got to go outside because shortly after my parents left, it started to rain, and didnt stop till night, which means:
--didnt get to walk my dog due to rain
So not an eventful day really. also, im saying sorta day 1, because my parents were still here in the morning. official day 1 will be tomorrow, and should be more eventful.

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-21 02:17:24

At 5/20/12 06:21 AM, Retrospeck wrote: throw a project x party.

This.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-21 03:22:01

You HAVE to throw an awesome party man. You have 5 whole days, that gives you so much time to clean shit up and they wont even know. Or if your not into that, just do shit that you wouldnt normally be aloud to do with your parents around. My parents are always around, they never go anywhere, which sucks. I'm home alone every monday for a few hours, thats it.

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-21 04:21:39

At 5/21/12 03:22 AM, Jeffyx wrote: You HAVE to throw an awesome party man. You have 5 whole days, that gives you so much time to clean shit up and they wont even know. Or if your not into that, just do shit that you wouldnt normally be aloud to do with your parents around.

I would throw a party, but i dont have enough money to buy food and drinks and all that, and i dont have enough friends that are in town right now to make it worth having a party. Dont get me wrong, if i had the resources and shit, i'd totally throw a party
Right now im content to "just do shit that you wouldnt normally be aloud to do with your parents around"

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-21 06:35:08

At 5/21/12 03:22 AM, Jeffyx wrote: You HAVE to throw an awesome party man. You have 5 whole days, that gives you so much time to clean shit up and they wont even know. Or if your not into that, just do shit that you wouldnt normally be aloud to do with your parents around. My parents are always around, they never go anywhere, which sucks. I'm home alone every monday for a few hours, thats it.

My mum only has a part time accounting job and no longer a full time accounting job so when I get home from school she is always there and its pretty annoying.

Use to be that I got home and had like two or three or maybe four free hours and I could sit in front of the heater and watch t.v, sometimes order pizza, and do whatever I want

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-21 23:53:48

Official DAY 1
--decided to stay up late the previous night, and went to bed at 6 am
--alarm decided to not go off, so i woke up at 4 pm, gotta make sure it doesnt do that tomorrow....
--walked the dog around the block(its become much more fun since i decided to listen to my music while doing so)
--deposited some checks at the bank
--forgot to water the plants. ehh, they'll be ok till tomorrow
--caught up on some TV shows
--had angel hair pasta for dinner
also made more progress on MTO throughout the day.
Didnt get to do much today because my alarm never went off. Im usually up at noon. Hopefully tomorrow it will decide to go off and wake me up so that i'll have more time to do stuff
ugh, in one of the remaining days, i must do something absolutely crazy, otherwise i'll feel like i didnt get anything fun accomplished during this ordeal

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-22 00:01:05

Fap....a lot.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-22 00:04:10

Hookers and blow.

Last.fm | Xbox LIVE - TEE B1ZZL3 | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-22 00:05:36

Take 5 days to become a top CEO.

Turn your house into a mansion.

Your parents come home.

Profit.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-22 02:43:43

You should jizz everywhere during the first 4 days and clean it up on the last day.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-22 02:54:23

Only one thing you can do. That's right you need to go find the cat in the hat and have wicked house party with everybody you know at the school and try to win the heart of the love of your life, Becky Warner.

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-22 12:01:59

You probably should search for jobs because there's so many places out there. Trust me, you should be able to have a lot of free time, even if we assume that you're able to go to a place everyday. There's tons of places out there and you can always look at help wanted ads in the newspaper and try to bring back some evidence that you applied for a few places. Hey, I just realized I have looked in newspapers for something besides comic strips, the help wanted ads.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-22 17:12:49

Fap

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature