00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

On my own for 5 days

2,761 Views | 46 Replies

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-22 20:33:38

Make something totally crazy, like playing weird music while you have a tea party with your imaginary friends.
This may be your only chance in a long time to do crazy things while nobody is watching.

On my own for 5 days

Do you want a hot coffee?

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-23 01:13:31

DAY 2
--woke up at 12:30, didnt get out of bed till 1:15
--went and got an application at a fast food restaurant. wont say which one, but will say it wasnt McDonalds
--got home and took a short nap, felt tired for some reason
--forgot that our house had some construction scheduled for today, nothing major, just some touch ups on the brick work. So i let them go do their jobs
--watered the plants in both the front and back yard
--walked the dog
--played some Portal 2
--found a new anime i could watch
--had angel hair pasta for dinner again
--decided to go to a bar at around 11:00
--got back around 11:45
Yeah, i was feeling like i needed some action, something different, so i decided to go to a late night bar. I went to a particular bar that lets people play old school NES games one night a week. Not too much happened, went in and ordered a drink. Being under 21, i couldnt get anything alcoholic. I kept mostly to myself, but i did chat with these two girls about random stuff. Nothing happened though, they both came in with their boyfriends as i found out. Still, it was a fun night, I got to play some Super Mario Bros too. I successfully beat the game as well :P
Since everyone is telling me to throw a party, i am going to put this up for debate: Should i go ahead and throw a party, even if it'll be seriously lame and probably no one will come? Im thinking that would just be stupid. still though, i could at least say i threw a party. What do you guys think, should i or shouldnt i?
At least it was more eventful than yesterday

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-23 01:27:50

You should do what you think is the most fun and can't do when your parents are home. Have a nice time broah!

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-23 02:39:49

You have a free for five days and your focus is on Nintendo DS. Come on man

PSN: BLADEZGUY

Xbox live: FatlessPuddle0

Army Rangers

BBS Signature

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-23 10:26:08

At 5/22/12 08:33 PM, GreyW0Lf wrote: Make something totally crazy, like playing weird music while you have a tea party with your imaginary friends.
This may be your only chance in a long time to do crazy things while nobody is watching.

I'm so unhappy. You have 364 unbirthdays a year and this is the ONE day of the year where I don't have an unbirthday!

I can't believe it! What am I going to do?

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-23 10:42:09

drink dammit drink till you vomit out your liver

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-23 23:33:28

DAY 3
--went fly-fishing with deimos and sanford
--woke up at 12:30, but fell back asleep and then woke back up at 2:00
--decided to go to the library and check out some manga, also checked out if they had any volunteer openings
--played some MTO
--walked the dog
--watered the vegetable garden
--debated whether or not to go out for dinner, decided to do it tomorrow
--decided to have pizza for dinner
--went out and got some ice cream for dessert
--watched more anime
Not much of an exciting day. Btw, anyone still want me to throw the probable really lame party tomorrow?
Also, tomorrow is the last full day i'll have to myself. My parents come home friday, but not till late at night, so its kinda like the day they left, except it'll be the evening that theyre here, not the morning.

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-23 23:49:29

I recommend you to get up early tomorrow, the day will be way more interesting and eventful this way.

About the party, seeing the way you post about it, even you are not so sure of having it, and just feel like throwing one so that others don't call you lame or something. So in my opinion, don't do it if you don't want to.

Also. A bar with NES games! That's fucking badass.

Do you want a hot coffee?

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-24 00:23:06

get your homies over and then formulate a plan for a party for official day three then fight hangover on day fir and then clean like crazy on day five

im a live swifer and live swif doesnt suck but it's ok

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-24 00:31:20

5 day long orgy. That's it and that's all.

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-24 01:03:00

jerk off to family pictures of ur mom.

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-24 02:06:52

Don't ruin your sleep schedule. Get up in the morning so you'll have time to do stuff.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-25 00:58:27

DAY 4
--decided to try to pull an all-nighter, but fell asleep around 9:00 am
--woke back up around 12:30
--made myself a bagel sandwich for lunch
--read some graphic novels
--watched some anime
--went and grabbed some fast food for dinner
--went for a nighttime walk with the dog
So yeah, almost had to call the hospital today. What happened was, when i was cutting the bagel in half for the sandwich at lunch time, none of the serrated knives were clean, so i had to use one of the sharp knives to cut it open. Got about halfway through it when it slipped in my hand, cut my arm, and also cut my leg as it fell to the floor. The cut in my leg wasnt much, nothing a band-aid couldnt handle. The cut on my arm was a little worse, but still not so bad, but if the cut had been a little to the left, it would have cut an artery. Dodged a bullet there.
Later on in the night, when i went to get a drink, i had to use one of our glass cups because the plastic ones were dirty from previous nights. So as i went to pick up the drink after i had put the juice back in the fridge, it slipped in my hand and crashed to the floor. As i was trying to step around to the glass to clean it all up, i accidentally stepped on one of the glass shards. Wouldnt have been so bad, except i was barefoot. The shard went about a 1/4th of an inch into my foot. It hurt like a mother. Wasnt at bad as you might think, but i still had to bandage it up. Manged to clean the rest of the glass and liquid up no problem after that though.
Oh, and i didnt throw a party. Tried to, got soda and chips and whatnot, tried to contact some of my friends, but they were all busy. Understandable though, it was a last minute sort of thing.
Tomorrow is the last day. Lets hope that I dont get hurt.

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-25 01:00:45

At 5/25/12 12:58 AM, Lionelion wrote: no orgy.

Needs more orgy. Get on that.

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-26 00:10:10

Final DAY 5
--woke up at 12:30
--had some lunch, consisted of 2 PB&Js
--walked the dog
--listened to my music for about a half hour or so
--did an online application
--forgot to have dinner
--parents arrived at 7:45
So yeah, parents got home today, thus ending the 5(and 1/2)day period i had all to myself. Have to say, it turned out to be about what i expected it to be, unfortunately. Still, i had plenty of fun being on my own and all, despite everything that happened, so all in all, i'd have to say it was worth it.

i'll stop bumping this thread now

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-29 12:43:51

I thought from my last post someone was going to celebrate my birthday, but I guess they didn't. Anyway, I wanted to share with you guys the fact that I had a great birthday party with tons of great presents and cards. In order to be more on topic with the actual topic, let me say my mom and dad were away for most of the day yesterday so it was nice for my brother and I to have time for ourselves. True, it wasn't much, but we did get to go out and play with some old stuff we had.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to On my own for 5 days 2012-05-29 12:55:07

Surviving on your own eh? Well first thing's first. You're gonna need to find some shelter. You're house is filled with dangerous creatures that will want to harm you. What you'll want to do is flip some couches and tables to make walls. Next tuck a bed sheet under those couches and tables to create a roof. If I were you I'd add a blanket to the roof for insulation.

Now that you have shelter out the way you'll need to create some fire. Break apart any extra furniture and use the wood for fuel. There should be a box of matches in the kitchen if not stick two wires in the electrical socket and touch them to create sparks.

Next you'll need water and food. There's this giant white rectangle thing in the kitchen called a refrigerator that will be filled with consumables. Make sure to check expiration dates because the food might be rotten. For water check the sink. There'll be a knob to turn and water will flow out the faucet.

If you follow these steps you'll survive on your own until help comes.

Bring chicks over man.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature