00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MssLibitina just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Talking to a girl

3,120 Views | 31 Replies

Response to Talking to a girl 2012-05-06 06:09:40

First serious answer?
OK you must learn that girls are not even close to the likings of guys. There are many types of girls, some think guys are gross and immature while others think they're cool. If this particular one thinks your cool, how does she think it? In an aggressive way? Nice way? Sexy way (I'm baring as I'm typing these words)? If you have the aggressive way, you are one messed up dude.If you have the nice way, it's just best to compliment her and DO NOT ON ANY ACCOUNT USE YOUR OFFENSIVE GUY JOKES ON HER. Also, be nice and mind your manners. If you got the golden nice way, then you struck it rich. They love everything about guys and are used to hanging around you. You can basically say anything you like. And finally there's the sexy (BLARGH) way. Are you even ready for this way? Yes? Well I'll be no help so just go online and find some answers. If she despises boys, you have no chance. Also think if she's anything out of "ordinary status" and if she is a little too compassionate. Whatever. I'm only twelve so these tips might not be reliable. Good luck. You'll need it.

BBS Signature

Response to Talking to a girl 2012-05-06 07:03:12

You guys have given me good laughs. It's not like I'm a social retard with girls though, I've had my fair share and I was with my last girl for almost 2 and a half years. I've just never gone up to a girl I don't know out of the blue before.