Be a Supporter!

Top entries from 04/23/2012!

  • 1,126 Views
  • 6 Replies
Respond to this Topic
P-Bot
P-Bot
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Bot
Level 02
Blank Slate
Top entries from 04/23/2012! Apr. 24th, 2012 @ 12:01 AM Reply

Hello NG-fans! P-Bot here, with Tuesday's hottest games and movies submitted to the Portal:

  • Dash'n Knights
    Dash'n Knights by tempalabs

    The Adventures of Dash and the Dashing Knights!

    Score
    3.96 / 5.00
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    3,838 Views
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • My Little Parody: FWBIM
    My Little Parody: FWBIM by NotSafeForWork

    The *SEXY* teaser for an upcoming parody. We just need more voice actors!

    Score
    3.83 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    8,157 Views
    Rated
    Adults Only
  • PP - Stonecutter
    PP - Stonecutter by JordanD

    This is a story of the Quest for Power!

    Score
    3.61 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    856 Views
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Fuzzy Toilet Seat - Choco
    Fuzzy Toilet Seat - Choco by Eightsquare

    you know to worry when food scares you more than 9/11

    Score
    3.56 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    1,904 Views
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • Zombie Crypt 2
    Zombie Crypt 2 by ThomSip

    Navigate Ronald & Gerald through the dungeons in this bloody, puzzle platformer

    Score
    3.61 / 5.00
    Type
    Game
    Popularity
    881 Views
    Rated
    Ages 13+
Here are the runners up for the day (poor guys!)

  1. GTO Drift, by flashinLights
  2. Spy 2, by DjSonicx
  3. A Cartoon about... Batman, by fliberdigibit
  4. Ghosrun, by yohanes2010
  5. Fanged Fan, by GodvilGames

We also have new submissions by the following popular artists:
Mr-No-Name and Gamershood.

What does everyone think of these submissions?

JGL096
JGL096
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Top entries from 04/23/2012! Apr. 24th, 2012 @ 12:01 PM Reply

Pony Porn.


Newgrounds Forever! / Comment my userpage, bitch! / Add me as fan :3

BBS Signature
coldgray
coldgray
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Top entries from 04/23/2012! Apr. 24th, 2012 @ 05:40 PM Reply

I don't want to be off topic (congrats to all on the list), but all the under judgement flash submissions are considered "Error" 's and that they never existed. What's going on? Is it just me?

tobomac
tobomac
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Top entries from 04/23/2012! Apr. 24th, 2012 @ 07:47 PM Reply

At 4/24/12 12:01 PM, JoaoGabriel wrote: Pony Porn.

Oh lordy lordy.
That vid has about 5000 more views than the other ones. . .

Man those bronies are sick fucks, eh?

daigonite
daigonite
  • Member since: Oct. 16, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to Top entries from 04/23/2012! Apr. 24th, 2012 @ 10:06 PM Reply

At 4/24/12 07:47 PM, tobomac wrote:
At 4/24/12 12:01 PM, JoaoGabriel wrote: Pony Porn.
Oh lordy lordy.
That vid has about 5000 more views than the other ones. . .

Man those bronies are sick fucks, eh?

Welcome to the internet, there's more where that came from. Makes me want to gouge my eyes a bit.

It's kind of sad really because anything with ponies seems to get an over inflated rating. It's hard to get original stuff out there when practically everything is TWILIGHT SPARKLE DERP

tobomac
tobomac
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Top entries from 04/23/2012! Apr. 24th, 2012 @ 10:40 PM Reply

At 4/24/12 10:06 PM, daigonite wrote:
At 4/24/12 07:47 PM, tobomac wrote:
At 4/24/12 12:01 PM, JoaoGabriel wrote: Pony Porn.
Oh lordy lordy.
That vid has about 5000 more views than the other ones. . .

Man those bronies are sick fucks, eh?
Welcome to the internet, there's more where that came from. Makes me want to gouge my eyes a bit.

It's kind of sad really because anything with ponies seems to get an over inflated rating. It's hard to get original stuff out there when practically everything is TWILIGHT SPARKLE DERP

That is sad. Really. It is.
With a wealth of ideas out there, people just insist on rehashing a freaking show OVER AND OVER. It's EXACTLY like youtube fads, but more sad. It makes me a sad viking.

daigonite
daigonite
  • Member since: Oct. 16, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Animator
Response to Top entries from 04/23/2012! Apr. 24th, 2012 @ 10:52 PM Reply

At 4/24/12 10:40 PM, tobomac wrote:
At 4/24/12 10:06 PM, daigonite wrote:
At 4/24/12 07:47 PM, tobomac wrote:
At 4/24/12 12:01 PM, JoaoGabriel wrote: Pony Porn.
Oh lordy lordy.
That vid has about 5000 more views than the other ones. . .

Man those bronies are sick fucks, eh?
Welcome to the internet, there's more where that came from. Makes me want to gouge my eyes a bit.

It's kind of sad really because anything with ponies seems to get an over inflated rating. It's hard to get original stuff out there when practically everything is TWILIGHT SPARKLE DERP
That is sad. Really. It is.
With a wealth of ideas out there, people just insist on rehashing a freaking show OVER AND OVER. It's EXACTLY like youtube fads, but more sad. It makes me a sad viking.

It wouldn't annoy me so much if people were trying to do something original with it, but all you see is the same rehashed shit over and over. It makes me even more annoyed that people aren't experimental with the animation style and try to emulate Faust's style as much as possible. It's like a big machine that produces the same overrated shit over and over.