00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SomeApe just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

American Troops Pose With Corpses

2,897 Views | 23 Replies

American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:03:39

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/world/53939533-68/afghanistan-p hotos-military-soldiers.html.csp

Why does stuff like this keep happening? We should be setting an example to the world, not doing crap like this. It's frankly and embarrassment (again).

Inb4 PTSD

BBS Signature

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:04:40

At 4/18/12 02:03 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: It's frankly an embarrassment (again).

Fixed.

BBS Signature

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:05:31

while its bad were not going to get into another fucking arguement about how the actions of a few dumb asses dont define the entire US military.

fucking A. getting a mod to lock the thread.

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:07:36

At 4/18/12 02:05 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: while its bad were not going to get into another fucking arguement about how the actions of a few dumb asses dont define the entire US military.

?

BBS Signature

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:09:24

-Reads this thread-
Good night NG
-Wakes up and reads thread again-
-4+ pages-

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:11:52

At 4/18/12 02:07 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:
At 4/18/12 02:05 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: while its bad were not going to get into another fucking arguement about how the actions of a few dumb asses dont define the entire US military.
?

you know what im talking about Evidence for mods for the later lock just to say "I told you so"

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:20:54

At 4/18/12 02:11 PM, Strength wrote: For some, I guess it's "the way of the warrior". You know, like how hundreds/thousands of years ago warriors would cut off the heads of their victims and carry them, or make necklaces out of their teeth? Shit like that, it's really not much different when you think about it.

When I was in the U.S marines we fought like warriors

we were trained to gouge a man's eyes out with our thumb and kill a man with one touch and make his genitals explode

we cared more about impressing our comrades than dying

when we talked back to our drill sergeant we were beated swiftly and no body could hear our screams

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:21:13

At 4/18/12 02:11 PM, Strength wrote: For some, I guess it's "the way of the warrior". You know, like how hundreds/thousands of years ago warriors would cut off the heads of their victims and carry them, or make necklaces out of their teeth? Shit like that, it's really not much different when you think about it.

Yeah, and also the more recent Koreans, Vietnamese, and many African tribes. It just seems so uncivilized and shouldn't represent America. But I can understand the mentality of warfare behind it.

BBS Signature

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:21:56

At 4/18/12 02:17 PM, daethdrain wrote: All the troops do this. every single person in the army pees on corpses and is a nazi and whatever.

What are the possibilities that they're doing this just so they can check out the flame war on a thread like this?

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:22:18

Oh look, another flamebait thread by Emmavolt.

Remember last time when she got called out on her shit and said she was leaving NG for forever?

And she came right back less than two weeks later. Psh.

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:24:22

At 4/18/12 02:22 PM, DickBuns wrote: Oh look, another flamebait thread by Emmavolt.

Remember last time when she got called out on her shit and said she was leaving NG for forever?

And she came right back less than two weeks later. Psh.

right you and I roasted her ass. and she ran tail between her legs. she should leave forever!

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:25:10

At 4/18/12 02:11 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 4/18/12 02:07 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:
?
you know what im talking about Evidence for mods for the later lock just to say "I told you so"

But this discussion has yet to head in that direction and you want a mod to lock it already.

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:27:47

It's a war, no shit there's gonna be a few nutjobs in the massive military force we have that do weird stuff when they're bored.

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:29:38

At 4/18/12 02:26 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 4/18/12 02:22 PM, DickBuns wrote: Oh look, another flamebait thread by Emmavolt.
Why don't you address and refute her argument, then, instead of avoiding the subject by using ad hominems?

It's clear you don't understand what ad hominem means.

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:30:05

this would be great if it were photo's of afghan troops posing with american troop corpses, I doubt the same people defending the american troops would be saying "oh well you know it's just a few bad eggs the rest of them are probably nice guys just following orders!"

fuck you

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:32:07

At 4/18/12 02:25 PM, MultiCanimefan wrote:

her threads on military member turn into shitfests in the greatest meaning possible.

Why don't you address and refute her argument, then, instead of avoiding the subject by using ad hominems?

we did that with the last thread she made on US military members we got her in a intellectual corner she BAWWED and said she left NG and came back weeks late,

BUT BEING A ADULT I WILL REFUTE HER. this is just a bunch of dumbass privates (probably I know sergeants who do it too) who are a tiny fraction of a FRACTION of the us military their actions shouldn't represent the US MILITARY AS A WHOLE, out of every apple tree yield there are always a few rotten ones.

happy?

NOW PEOPLE STAY ON SUBJECT

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:34:50

I don't even know what the hell the discussion in this thread is

usually you can read the posts in the thread and it tells you but this is confusing

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:35:16

At 4/18/12 02:28 PM, Natick wrote:
Boy meet girl.
Boy finds out girl doesn't share his opinions. Rage ensues.
Boy rages even more when he realizes that nothing can entirely change anyone's beliefs solely through attacks on the interwebs.

You're implying that I'm mad. If she wants to continue to be closeminded, and stereotype an entire section of the US populace made up of over >3 million people, then sure I guess. She can be my guest and be seen as the idiot that it would make her be.

Also, what's going on with you following her posts around and sucking her dick?

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:35:53

At 4/18/12 02:30 PM, JaY11 wrote: this would be great if it were photo's of afghan troops posing with american troop corpses, I doubt the same people defending the american troops would be saying "oh well you know it's just a few bad eggs the rest of them are probably nice guys just following orders!"

Yeah, not many people are willing or able to put themselves in the shoes of others. But, the media really doesn't help us understand what the foreigners have to go through.

At 4/18/12 02:27 PM, DirtyMeatball wrote: It's a war, no shit there's gonna be a few nutjobs in the massive military force we have that do weird stuff when they're bored.

True, but when members of one side disrespect the other in this way - especially in this case - it doesn't help the situation. The people of Afghanistan dislike us at it is. It's a shame that these soldiers, and some others, can't see the unstable diplomatic situation there. Honestly, I don't even know why they take pictures/videotape it in the first place.

All this does is add fuel to the fire and sets a bad example for the military. Surely doesn't improve our relations with the Afghans.

At 4/18/12 02:24 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 4/18/12 02:22 PM, DickBuns wrote:

"Huhuhuh we told her."

BBS Signature

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:36:54

At 4/18/12 02:35 PM, DickBuns wrote: You're implying that I'm mad. If she wants to continue to be closeminded, and stereotype an entire section of the US populace made up of over >3 million people, then sure I guess. She can be my guest and be seen as the idiot that it would make her be.

Also, what's going on with you following her posts around and sucking her dick?

exactly a few bad apples out of the whole millitary tree doesn't make them all bad like Emma is implying. aint that right dickbuns?

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:37:18

At 4/18/12 02:31 PM, Natick wrote:
At 4/18/12 02:29 PM, DickBuns wrote:
At 4/18/12 02:26 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: Why don't you address and refute her argument, then, instead of avoiding the subject by using ad hominems?
It's clear you don't understand what ad hominem means.
Funniest irony of the week.

I couldn't understand you with that dick in your mouth. Contribute to the conversation, or leave. Simply sitting in a corner with a dick in your mouth gargling YEAH, WHAT HE SAID, isn't contributing.

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:37:55

It's really nothing new in warfare, it's just magnified because the soldiers posing with the corpses are supposed to be representing a country that is all about freedom, democracy, and so on and so forth just insert your own buzzwords here.

And there they are sending an entirely different message.

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:38:01

At 4/18/12 02:35 PM, DickBuns wrote:
You're implying that I'm mad.

You clearly are anally pained. Nowhere in OP's post is it implied that the actions of these men represent the entire US army.

Response to American Troops Pose With Corpses 2012-04-18 14:46:08

I find it tremendously hilarious that in pointing out and bringing up the past, certain users have essentially made everything worse by providing no discussion whatsoever while telling others to contribute.