00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

809118566 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How do I get views/feedback?

1,137 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

How do I get views/feedback? 2012-04-18 01:05:07

Now that the featured music section is gone, how exactly do I acquire views or feedback?

Response to How do I get views/feedback? 2012-04-18 06:18:58

At 4/18/12 01:05 AM, Cirrow wrote: Now that the featured music section is gone, how exactly do I acquire views or feedback?

The best way to do so is by putting yourself forward -- the Audio Portal has the Audio Advertisement Thread, then there's the Review Request Club. And give reviews on others' pieces, too!

I thought the featured music section was there when I last checked? Regardless, there's the Audio Portal -- new submissions are there for a time, and you can acquire views from there, for a limited time.

Response to How do I get views/feedback? 2012-04-18 06:36:25

At 4/18/12 06:18 AM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote:
At 4/18/12 01:05 AM, Cirrow wrote: Now that the featured music section is gone, how exactly do I acquire views or feedback?
The best way to do so is by putting yourself forward -- the Audio Portal has the Audio Advertisement Thread, then there's the Review Request Club. And give reviews on others' pieces, too!

Links for the mentioned threads (Plus the Audio Forum rules seeing as you are new here... give them a read as well):
Audio Forum Rules.

Audio Advertisement thread.

Work in Progress Advice Thread.

Review Request Club.

These threads can all be used to gain feedback on your music.

I thought the featured music section was there when I last checked? Regardless, there's the Audio Portal -- new submissions are there for a time, and you can acquire views from there, for a limited time.

In a sense, the "Featured music" is still there, it's just called, "Popular Audio" now instead.

Also, to elaborate, be active in the community, don't expect views/reviews to just magically come to you, you have to make an effort to gain any amount of popularity.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature